Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-05-2020, 05:52 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I know it's the BBS, but if people are going to moan about a couple of £1.50 then you can take up the issue of unused programme vouchers too
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-05-2020, 06:18 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think people think it is just a bit cheap of the club to do this. But as I said, it is very typical Palace thing - save a teeny tiny amount of money, and annoy some fans in the process.
Old 27-05-2020, 06:29 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
When I click on Proceed to Checkout (to confirm) I get sent to the Update My Profile page. Have tried this a few times and the same thing happens but with an item counting down in my basket which I assume will be discarded when the countdown ends. I have therefore emailed the box office.
This happened to me as well. I eventually logged out and then in again and changed a couple of minor things in my profile and eventually got to the next page. Got an email confirming that my card account would be credited within 7 days. It's a bit hit or miss.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:18 AM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It's easy if your card hasn't expired or you just have a ticket(s) for yourself. As soon as you try to add a family member or friend system doesn't work.

Also what happened to also these generous donators? Does it seem everyone is now opting for a refund instead?
Old 27-05-2020, 08:28 AM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
I know it's the BBS, but if people are going to moan about a couple of £1.50 then you can take up the issue of unused programme vouchers too
Its nothing to do with the tiny £1.50 amount but more the principle that they never even sent out the away tickets yet with Bournemouth, Liverpool, Leicester, Villa & Wolves still to play they will pocket more than £15,000 from postage alone of not sending out these tickets. You could argue Villa & Wolves hadn't gone sale yet but there are still those with away season tickets.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:28 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post

Also what happened to also these generous donators? Does it seem everyone is now opting for a refund instead?
BBS poll suggests 90% want a refund.

I suspect it is the usual BBS way of distorting things. Like the first time we were allocated £55 tickets at Chelsea and people on here were spitting feathers about how they were going to boycott. In reality it was a handful of vocal people repeating their message over and over, whilst the silent majority just got on with what they had to do.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 27-05-2020, 08:32 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Its nothing to do with the tiny £1.50 amount but more the principle that they never even sent out the away tickets yet with Bournemouth, Liverpool, Leicester, Villa & Wolves still to play they will pocket more than £15,000 from postage alone of not sending out these tickets. You could argue Villa & Wolves hadn't gone sale yet but there are still those with away season tickets.
I think I was charged £1.50 for posting Liverpool tickets, even though I was never going to receive those tickets at all, having been randomly selected to have it loaded onto my Palace card as part of a paperless trial. I think I just shrugged it off at the time as 'typical Palace' tbh.

Saving an absolute fortune at the moment with not going out, not putting petrol in the car etc, . I do appreciate it's the principle, and that it will irk some people though.

Old 27-05-2020, 08:44 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Just applied for a refund of my Bournemouth ticket - took less than 30 seconds.

It didn't say the word 'Bournemouth' anywhere though. Just gave me the option of 1 x refund. Guessing that's the same for everyone.

The lack of a £1.50 postage refund doesn't remotely surprise me. Absolutely disgraceful that the club can charge it when the tickets weren't even sent, but it's classic Palace.

Last edited by Kirby; 27-05-2020 at 08:46 AM.
Old 27-05-2020, 08:57 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think I just shrugged it off at the time as 'typical Palace'.
That's all people are doing here really
Old 27-05-2020, 08:59 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Is the season ticket option coming?
Old 27-05-2020, 09:02 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Quote:
BBS poll suggests 90% want a refund.

I suspect it is the usual BBS way of distorting things. Like the first time we were allocated £55 tickets at Chelsea and people on here were spitting feathers about how they were going to boycott. In reality it was a handful of vocal people repeating their message over and over, whilst the silent majority just got on with what they had to do.
Bit like the coronavirus thread.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:10 AM
Probationary User

Jammyry is playing for a contract
Take a chill pill guys it states in email that we will get a refund on postage
Old 27-05-2020, 09:10 AM

AddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is hereAddoWolz Sam the man is here
I actually thought the email we received was very clear from the box office. In bold it says
Our records show that you are eligible for a refund of £X plus any delivery charges for the ticket(s) you have purchased.

Read things in full and they are giving you the postage back!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg DE2258AD-97FD-43F8-92EE-19E2E18F560E.jpeg (1.18 MB, 72 views)
Old 27-05-2020, 09:14 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have just called the box office to get refund on tickets.
Coach tickets refunds and postage refunds will be done separately at a later date.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:15 AM
Probationary User

Jammyry is playing for a contract
Quote:
We are getting postage bk states in email if u read properly
Old 27-05-2020, 09:17 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Is the season ticket option coming?
Must be hanging this out until June collect another months interest
Old 27-05-2020, 09:22 AM
Shit or Bust

Shamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is hereShamone Sam the man is here
Such a typical Palace thing to do. Not the holding on to the fee that they're not holding on to, but the moany arse fans getting on their case and slating without correct info.
Old 27-05-2020, 09:30 AM
your best is an idiot!

Leopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is hereLeopald Stotch Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammyry View Post
We are getting postage bk states in email if u read properly
I might have been the first person to bring up the postage refund and for that I apologise!! I wasn't being a tight b*stard, it was just something I noticed. However, referencing the point on the email, I have already had the refund for my Liverpool tickets and there was no postage refunded. Just the £90 for the tickets.
Old 27-05-2020, 10:33 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
The confirmation email I received said I'd be getting a refund of £30.00, so no postage.

Bit weird if they do it separately at a later date, but we'll see. What an exciting day that'll be.
Old 27-05-2020, 01:50 PM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I've no idea; I buy my ST online and the once when I needed to call the Box Office about an issue, the 0871 number is covered in my call package.

I agree it should be an 0345 number, but it isn't; that doesn't make it illegal.
it does make it illegal, as per the link you posted 0870 numbers are only for ticketing . A membership is not a ticket for anything