Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 28-07-2021, 06:12 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Yep, that image from your link is full of win as well showing our status in the EU

At least we are seated on the top table

Lol
Old 28-07-2021, 06:23 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms21 View Post
A tailored EEA/EFTA arrangement almost certainly could've been done over a cup of tea. But parliament opted to instead further incite the Brexit war in the country & voted against it, several times.
Didn’t we sign a EFTA deal on 4th of June this year? Wonder why the Brexshitters didn’t report this win??
Old 28-07-2021, 06:37 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yep, that image from your link is full of win as well showing our status in the EU

Aren't there proposals in progress to effectively remove the land border between Gibraltar and Spain? So they'll be needing a coloured box too.

Which will make Great Britain unique.
Old 30-07-2021, 05:04 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Will brexit ever be done? Oven ready my arse. Now they will have to put EU flags up!!! Accept EU funding!!! Stick that in the microwave.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:09 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I got my new residence card ("carte de séjour") through the post last week!
Old 30-07-2021, 08:13 AM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
When I lived in Lyon in the late 80s I had to get one of them. I still don't understand why.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:34 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah same, my residence card (Opholdstilladelse) came last week following having biometrics taken some weeks before.

Never needed a residence card before living here - more Brexit win.
Old 30-07-2021, 11:58 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
When I lived in Lyon in the late 80s I had to get one of them. I still don't understand why.
Baffling….
Old 30-07-2021, 12:49 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Does this mean you will be supporting France come the World Cup?
Old 30-07-2021, 12:56 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah same, my residence card (Opholdstilladelse) came last week following having biometrics taken some weeks before.

Never needed a residence card before living here - more Brexit win.
How many weeks?
Old 30-07-2021, 01:28 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Does this mean you will be supporting France come the World Cup?
One Lyon or three Lions, tough call. Perhaps compromise with a couple of cats.
Old 30-07-2021, 03:46 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
One Lyon or three Lions, tough call. Perhaps compromise with a couple of cats.
Or an eagle I suppose

Made me laugh that was very good
Old 30-07-2021, 08:28 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Voted leave - 10 point gap. They were told.

Although the issue wasn’t so much Brexit for Honda but the delay in getting an FTA in place.
When does the new Honda factory in the EU open? Is it fair to suggest the EU/JAP FTA has reduced the case for a manufacturing base in Europe?

Last edited by dim; 30-07-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 30-07-2021, 08:36 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Voted leave - 10 point gap. They were told.

Although the issue wasn’t so much Brexit for Honda but the delay in getting an FTA in place.

Thats assuming that the people who lost their jobs actually voted to leave - big assumption.
Old 30-07-2021, 09:06 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
When does the new Honda factory in the EU open? Is it fair to suggest the EU/JAP FTA has reduced the case for a manufacturing base in Europe?
Would the EU have agreed to it if it was to cause so much harm to a region of a member nation?
Old 31-07-2021, 04:20 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
Thats assuming that the people who lost their jobs actually voted to leave - big assumption.
Whatever the assumption maybe, the fact remains that people who voted leave caused this loss of employment and are directly responsible for it.
Old 31-07-2021, 08:17 AM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Whatever the assumption maybe, the fact remains that people who voted leave caused this loss of employment and are directly responsible for it.
Are they also directly responsible for Honda closing its plant in Turkey?
Old 31-07-2021, 11:56 AM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Oh my gosh look over there

Old 31-07-2021, 12:39 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
WTAF???????

SaulAlinsky
Old 31-07-2021, 01:11 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes

The statistical probability of that is actually higher than the probability that out of 3,000+ Honda workers in Swindon (plus about the same number in their supply chain), not one of them voted leave.

The reality* is that after the Leave campaign demonised the entire 76m Turkish population as all planning to "come over 'ere", Honda decided it was better to just steer clear of the both of us.

*Probably