Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 12-05-2021, 05:38 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaberle15 View Post
When I log in I only see the option to apply for the Gold Member ballot despite being a ST holder with more than enough points and I didnít go to Spurs. Anyone else had this issue and managed to sort it?
Did you save your seat 20/21 season
Old 12-05-2021, 05:49 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know when we will find out if we have been successful in the Gold member ballot?
Old 12-05-2021, 06:38 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
As of 19:35 on 12/05/21 here is the current availability according to the ticketing website.

Whitehorse Lane: 723
Arthur Wait: 1642
Holmesdale Upper: 1
Holmesdale Lower: 150

TOTAL: 2,516

Looks like this will go to Friday for the Spurs attendees IMO
Old 12-05-2021, 06:58 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Anyone checked figures today?

Old 12-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Anyone checked figures today?
Yes, the post just above yours about half an hour ago!
Old 12-05-2021, 07:01 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Yes, the post just above yours about half an hour ago!
Ha Ha I didn't look at the next page

Old 12-05-2021, 07:32 PM
A gift

CarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is hereCarlosTheFinger Sam the man is here
Quote:
As of 19:35 on 12/05/21 here is the current availability according to the ticketing website.

Whoever lands the final ticket in the Upper Holmesdale

Old 12-05-2021, 08:34 PM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

Thanks for keeping us updated on this did try myself but as I don't qualify until Friday afternoon it won't let me in.
Old 12-05-2021, 08:40 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

There will probably be around 2000 people online at 2pm on Friday trying to buy what's left.
Old 12-05-2021, 08:45 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
The critical factors as I see it are:

- some people in higher points bands might be waiting for family and friends in lower bands to become eligible so that they can buy together

- do each of the bands contain roughly the same number of people? Whilst you might think the box office have made each band contain roughly an equal number of people to spread the 'load' on the ticketing site, it could well be that the lower points bands (on Thursday and Friday morning) have a disporortionately high number of people in them.

Appreciate the figures from Scrumpy though, very useful
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 12-05-2021, 09:20 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I think the fact it’s midweek with an early ko time is a big turn off
Old 12-05-2021, 09:20 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
I think the fact itís midweek with an early ko time is a big turn off
Old 13-05-2021, 11:45 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just got an e-mail saying I have a ticket through the Gold Members Draw
Well chuffed with that as I went to the Spurs game so was planning to get
on the phone 10AM tomorrow !
Up the Palace - I need a visit to sunny Selhurst !!
Old 13-05-2021, 12:10 PM

dmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdmf73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Damn, am guessing I didn’t get a ticket through the ballot then as have not had an email
Old 13-05-2021, 01:32 PM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
2162 tickets remaining.
Old 13-05-2021, 06:15 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Ticket Update.
Tickets left at 19:10 on 13/05/21. About 500 sold today since 7pm yesterday.

Whitehorse Lane
Block 1: 309
Block 2: 105
Block 3: 143
Block 4: 94
Total: 651

Arthur Wait
Block S: 313
Block T: 320
Block U: 177
Block V: 4
Block W: 78
Block X: 229
Block Y: 275
Total: 1396

Holmesdale
Upper Tier: Sold Out
Lower Tier: 1 seat left in Block F

Total Left: 2048

It's a shame ticket sales are so slow as regardless of your thoughts on Roy and the football this season, if he is leaving he deserves a decent send off.
Old 13-05-2021, 06:21 PM
55 years and counting...

ST holders with fewer than 3500 points who didn't go to the Spurs game can buy at 10am tomorrow. I would imagine most ST holders with fewer than 3500 points wouldn't have been able to get a ticket for the Spurs game. Anyone have any idea how many people might be in that bracket?
Old 13-05-2021, 06:28 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chobham Eagle View Post
ST holders with fewer than 3500 points who didn't go to the Spurs game can buy at 10am tomorrow. I would imagine most ST holders with fewer than 3500 points wouldn't have been able to get a ticket for the Spurs game. Anyone have any idea how many people might be in that bracket?
Anyone that has less than 3500 points has most likely only held a season ticket since we have been promoted to the PL and less than 7 years so I can't imagine that's many people? If only 500 were sold in the last 24 hours I am fairly confident it will go to Spurs attendees.
Old 13-05-2021, 07:35 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Yay, managed to get one in the Arthur in the ballot but nearly didn't see it as the email was delivered in the Spam folder!
Old 14-05-2021, 08:42 AM
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
Yay my son got a ticket in the ballot yesterday, he has 6000 points but didn't qualify as we deferred this seasons ticket as we were shielding my father-in-law at the time. Seemed at hit harsh seeing how the ticket sales have gone. There must be lots of others who's circumstances had changed, since last July.