Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 13-05-2021, 08:07 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
perhaps but nano can grow 1000x and have a realistic market cap.

Xrp 5x? maybe?

not bad but dont forget to allow for cap limitations
X5?!

Within the next year it should x10 after that .... sky is the limit to be fair. What other coins have this much utility and are already in talks with Governments across the globe to assist with being/creating their crypto currency?!

Environmentally it’s unreal too at 0.0079 KWh per transaction compared to Bitcoin’s 707 KWh.

Nano - tiny following, tiny prospects, nothing like the utility or links to businesses/governments that XRP has established and also its already pumped 1800%+ in the last 6 months ..... and only reached 1.8 billion - it’s almost done.

Nano is ok and better than 80% of the coins out there, but every aspect it’s just not in the same league as XRP
Old 13-05-2021, 08:13 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
For such a btc fan boy you are looking at this in a bizzare way. No offence but you've talked up btc based on its potential for adoption. 99% is hype, pump and dump. As we hopefully all know and its gambling. Tbe exception is if one of these coins gets mass adoption. That starts with one company.

Today is maybe a 5% boost on that happening. One big step in many needed. However.. it is also likely to be fuel to the fire of a massive pump.
Ha! BTC is adopted. Nano is not and will never be. If Nano needs Elon Musk then you must be desperate.
Old 13-05-2021, 08:17 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
Ha! BTC is adopted. Nano is not and will never be. If Nano needs Elon Musk then you must be desperate.
That’s one of, if not the biggest of Nano’s issues ..... no adoption.... ever
Old 13-05-2021, 08:35 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to your free taster of what crypto on reddit is like. Despite saying i have btc and xrp and never slated either, heavily invested ppl in those coins will get extremely defensive at any question mark or suggestion of competition.

Proceed with caution
Old 13-05-2021, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Welcome ladies and gentlemen to your free taster of what crypto on reddit is like. Despite saying i have btc and xrp and never slated either, heavily invested ppl in those coins will get extremely defensive at any question mark or suggestion of competition.

Proceed with caution
But if you’re giving a recommendation on Nano ..... surely people should know the cons etc??

As I said it’s better than 80% of them out there - but does have enormous limitations compared to others - surely that’s fair?!

FWIW I also have investments in BCH, EOS, VET and DASH but I still whole heartedly believe that XRP has the most potential of any coin.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:14 AM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Proceed with caution
Ultimately it’s not about conviction of the holders that matters , it’s whether Bitcoin or any other coin offers a solution to a problem. The holders can be as convicted as hell but it means nothing if a) it doesn’t fix a problem , b) the problem goes away. For me Bitcoin has the clearest use case of any crypto currency.
Old 13-05-2021, 09:34 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
I really don't want to get into a tit for tat here... plenty of that on reddit.

It is impossible to not sound like you are pumping what you have if course, we are talking about crypto. However read my previous posts.. I repeatedly say do your own research, know this is gambling and 99.9% will end at 0 if not all.

I am not going to knock your coins or compete. I've said nano is my lotto ticket but I am not expecting it to make me rich. Thats it, I've been clear on it. I've done my research and concluded its my big one. I have spread my bets to minimise risk.

I'm not here pumping but made 1500 while asleep and its the fun part is all. I'm not selling for a long time so that will be wiped put with the crash that always follows... hopefully it settles somewhere in the middle at a decent gain.

I'm not slamming yours or pumping mine. (I hold yours in smaller amounts too). Its a thread about crypro and today is a fun day for nano is all
Old 13-05-2021, 09:38 AM
Señor Coconut

Quote:
I really don't want to get into a tit for tat here... plenty of that on reddit.

It is impossible to not sound like you are pumping what you have if course, we are talking about crypto. However read my previous posts.. I repeatedly say do your own research, know this is gambling and 99.9% will end at 0 if not all.

I am not going to knock your coins or compete. I've said nano is my lotto ticket but I am not expecting it to make me rich. Thats it, I've been clear on it. I've done my research and concluded its my big one. I have spread my bets to minimise risk.

I'm not here pumping but made 1500 while asleep and its the fun part is all. I'm not selling for a long time so that will be wiped put with the crash that always follows... hopefully it settles somewhere in the middle at a decent gain.

I'm not slamming yours or pumping mine. (I hold yours in smaller amounts too). Its a thread about crypro and today is a fun day for nano is all
You are a nice guy. Congratulations
Old 13-05-2021, 09:57 AM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
Tweeted again. Another dip!

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-05-2021, 10:15 AM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Musk is like a one man concert party.
Old 13-05-2021, 05:08 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Think we are seeing the beginning of the end for crypto.

Binance Probed by U.S. as Money-Laundering, Tax Sleuths Bore In

Binance Holdings Ltd. is under investigation by the Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service, ensnaring the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange in U.S. efforts to root out illicit activity that’s thrived in the red-hot but mostly unregulated market.

As part of the inquiry, officials who probe money laundering and tax offenses have sought information from individuals with insight into Binance’s business, according to people with knowledge of the matter who asked not to be named because the probe is confidential. Led by Changpeng Zhao, a charismatic tech executive who relishes promoting tokens on Twitter and in media interviews, Binance has leap-frogged rivals since he co-founded it in 2017.

The firm, like the industry it operates in, has succeeded largely outside the scope of government oversight. Binance is incorporated in the Cayman Islands and has an office in Singapore but says it lacks a single corporate headquarters. Chainalysis Inc., a blockchain forensics firm whose clients include U.S. federal agencies, concluded last year that among transactions that it examined, more funds tied to criminal activity flowed through Binance than any other crypto exchange.

Old 13-05-2021, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
You are a nice guy. Congratulations
Thank you
Old 13-05-2021, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post

Binance Holdings Ltd. is under investigation by the Justice Department and Internal Revenue Service, ensnaring the world’s biggest cryptocurrency exchange in U.S. efforts to root out illicit activity that’s thrived in the red-hot but mostly unregulated market.

As part of the inquiry, officials who probe money laundering and tax offenses have sought information from individuals with insight into Binance’s business, according to people with knowledge of the matter who asked not to be named because the probe is confidential. Led by Changpeng Zhao, a charismatic tech executive who relishes promoting tokens on Twitter and in media interviews, Binance has leap-frogged rivals since he co-founded it in 2017.

The firm, like the industry it operates in, has succeeded largely outside the scope of government oversight. Binance is incorporated in the Cayman Islands and has an office in Singapore but says it lacks a single corporate headquarters. Chainalysis Inc., a blockchain forensics firm whose clients include U.S. federal agencies, concluded last year that among transactions that it examined, more funds tied to criminal activity flowed through Binance than any other crypto exchange.

Perhaps but these articles have been endless since 2017. I actually think either regulation and/or centralization will likely be the end of it. Not yet though imo. Any decisive action would take ages and struggle to stop it. I suspect more likely the financial sector will adopt crypto in some form, offer most of what it offers but keep control. They'll have to do it before some other crypto achieves mass adoption too.

The government would back that hugely as it can be regulated (and taxed). Alternatively the financial institutions would back a state run crypto. Either or/same thing.

A while away yet i suspect
Old 13-05-2021, 06:25 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post

Interesting, I am prohibited from trading in bitcoin/crypto myself, but have to say it is entertaining watching all the goings on right now. Have to agree - and think the end will come with pretty short notice.
Old 13-05-2021, 06:59 PM
Señor Coconut

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
Interesting, I am prohibited from trading in bitcoin/crypto myself, but have to say it is entertaining watching all the goings on right now. Have to agree - and think the end will come with pretty short notice.
Funny how bears pipe up when Bitcoin dips 10 percent and nowhere to be seen the rest of the time
Old 13-05-2021, 08:42 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Sold all my Crypto today. Did well with ETh and Ada but lost the same amount on ripple and bloody dogo

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 13-05-2021, 09:29 PM
one love

AJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ8 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Sold all my Crypto today. Did well with ETh and Ada but lost the same amount on ripple and bloody dogo
You only lose money when you sell and you might regret that decision. Ripple has real potential to boom once the SEC case is ruled in their favour which is very likely to happen.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
Coming out without a loss isn't bad tbh. Most lose.

My mrs wants me to take my profits and run. I have a plan and went in eyes open to losing it all so I won't but... the stakes are far higher now.

If I lose all after she said take profits.... you know how the rest of my life goes lads
Old 14-05-2021, 07:25 AM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Doge up 20% on yesterday after Elon tweeted (again)
Old 14-05-2021, 07:53 AM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSize View Post
Can someone give me some advice. Obviously I'm a noob and put small amounts in to just see how things do. I put $40 in VET. Then stupidly put it in trust wallet. Realised probably could put it somewhere better so decided to pull it out but can't transfer back to binance because I don't have enough VTHO. it says I need 21 VTHO but I have had it for nearly a month and don't even have 1 yet.

Can't see how to convert other coins to it or buy more??!

What am I doing wrong?
Any ideas?