Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter
 
CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #561  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:08 PM
philsick's Avatar
philsick philsick is offline
No authority but yourself
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: dribbling on the edge
Posts: 23,522
Rep Power: 21474852
philsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is herephilsick Sam the man is here
50 percent of complaints about antisemitism in the labour party in 2019 were made by 1 person apparently
__________________
FLAF C.P.F.C antifa
Capitalism is organised crime and we are all its victims
Reply With Quote
  #562  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:13 PM
Heb 7:4's Avatar
Heb 7:4 Heb 7:4 is offline
Its gonna be a lovely day
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49,955
Rep Power: 21474855
Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
Labour MPs, including Alex Sobel, are quoting it saying it is damning. But it does prove EHRC were right to investigate. Complaints were dealt with appallingly.
I couldnít give a monkeys about Labour factions, and am quite happy for Starmer to kick out anyone whoís been found to be abusive. Though this is clearly an extremely partisan and selective account, so he should demand the source data and equally look through the rest.

Equally heíll need to expel anyone involved in the leaking of it. Massive own goal for Labour at a time he needed to be positioning himself as a credible opposition leader.

As ever, Labour never happier than when fighting itself, leaving the Tories a free ride.

Main focus has to be on addressing the antisemitism, dismissed for so long as a smear, and apologising to those who were told they were making it all up.
Reply With Quote
  #563  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:24 PM
Max_Power's Avatar
Max_Power Max_Power is offline
'What's for dinner?'
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: CR0
Age: 34
Posts: 1,525
Rep Power: 21474844
Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I couldnít give a monkeys about Labour factions, and am quite happy for Starmer to kick out anyone whoís been found to be abusive. Though this is clearly an extremely partisan and selective account, so he should demand the source data and equally look through the rest.

Equally heíll need to expel anyone involved in the leaking of it. Massive own goal for Labour at a time he needed to be positioning himself as a credible opposition leader.

As ever, Labour never happier than when fighting itself, leaving the Tories a free ride.

Main focus has to be on addressing the antisemitism, dismissed for so long as a smear, and apologising to those who were told they were making it all up.
The labour left - hell bent on keeping Labour out of power whether theyíre leading the party or not.

Frankly you can piss and moan about this all you want but this is just politics isnít it? Boris couldnít get his Brexit deal through so he held an election, got rid of everyone in his own party who voted against him, and got what he needed.

Corbyn fans now moaning that he couldnít get people to investigate anti-semitism claims properly and thatís why he lost - he was the leader of the party ffs.

And I say all this as someone who voted for Corbyn in leadership elections, twice, and despises Boris with a passion.

I would also describe myself as a socialist but **** me the left donít half do a good job of making sure weíll never be in a position to enact any socialist policies. Being right is not enough, you have to do a good job of convincing other people youíre right, instead of just throwing excuses about the place and whinging it isnít fair.
Reply With Quote
  #564  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:38 PM
Woosie Woosie is offline
Jolene Jolene Jolene...
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 28
Posts: 15,991
Rep Power: 21474849
Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
The labour left - hell bent on keeping Labour out of power whether theyíre leading the party or not.

Frankly you can piss and moan about this all you want but this is just politics isnít it? Boris couldnít get his Brexit deal through so he held an election, got rid of everyone in his own party who voted against him, and got what he needed.

Corbyn fans now moaning that he couldnít get people to investigate anti-semitism claims properly and thatís why he lost - he was the leader of the party ffs.

And I say all this as someone who voted for Corbyn in leadership elections, twice, and despises Boris with a passion.

I would also describe myself as a socialist but **** me the left donít half do a good job of making sure weíll never be in a position to enact any socialist policies. Being right is not enough, you have to do a good job of convincing other people youíre right, instead of just throwing excuses about the place and whinging it isnít fair.
So the right wing of the party deliberately sabotaged the election and it's the fault of the left? You've not read any of the report have you?
__________________
'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

If we can winter this one out, we can summer anywhere
Reply With Quote
  #565  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:44 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Wow I thought some of you were actually bothered about anti-semitism when we had discussions on the topic months ago.Now that it turns out the right of the party were playing an active role in trying to sabotage stamping it out of the party,you are all suddenly defending them.

WTF
Reply With Quote
  #566  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:45 PM
Baffled Bob 2 Baffled Bob 2 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Age: 56
Posts: 13,965
Rep Power: 21474852
Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
I think I'll wait until the report is out before commenting on the leak.
__________________
Lance Corporal - Never Had it So Good Brigade
Reply With Quote
  #567  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:47 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I couldnít give a monkeys about Labour factions, and am quite happy for Starmer to kick out anyone whoís been found to be abusive. Though this is clearly an extremely partisan and selective account, so he should demand the source data and equally look through the rest.

Equally heíll need to expel anyone involved in the leaking of it. Massive own goal for Labour at a time he needed to be positioning himself as a credible opposition leader.

As ever, Labour never happier than when fighting itself, leaving the Tories a free ride.

Main focus has to be on addressing the antisemitism, dismissed for so long as a smear, and apologising to those who were told they were making it all up.
You are absolutely amazing.I spent months thinking you were being genuine.
Reply With Quote
  #568  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:49 PM
Heb 7:4's Avatar
Heb 7:4 Heb 7:4 is offline
Its gonna be a lovely day
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49,955
Rep Power: 21474855
Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Wow I thought some of you were actually bothered about anti-semitism when we had discussions on the topic months ago.Now that it turns out the right of the party were playing an active role in trying to sabotage stamping it out of the party,you are all suddenly defending them.

WTF
I think anyone from the right of the party found to be hindering investigations into antisemitism should be expelled.

I think those who have spent years saying it was all a smear or a witch hunt should apologise.

And I think a report written by the people under investigation which (amazingly) absolves themselves of any responsibility is deeply suspect.

Youíd agree with all that wouldnít you?
Reply With Quote
  #569  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:50 PM
Heb 7:4's Avatar
Heb 7:4 Heb 7:4 is offline
Its gonna be a lovely day
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49,955
Rep Power: 21474855
Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
You are absolutely amazing.I spent months thinking you were being genuine.
In what way am I not being genuine?
Reply With Quote
  #570  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:50 PM
mickymags mickymags is offline
Incel slayer
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Streatham, London SW2
Age: 34
Posts: 438
Rep Power: 12695983
mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Thanks. But at least not a sanctimonious little prick who takes the defence statement of an accused body who knows they are up to their neck in it as ďproofĒ that nothing is their fault eh?

Absolute state of it.
Using the classic fascist strategy of "accuse the other side of what you are guilty of". Diane Abbott being ridiculed for crying over racial abuse she was receiving. But racism is ok when it's discredited at her. You'll turn a blind eye to that. Because Jess Phillips bullied her and that makes it ok.

You are a pathetic, sanctimonious little twat and so typical of that hypocrite wing of the Labour Party.
Reply With Quote
  #571  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:51 PM
SE25 exile's Avatar
SE25 exile SE25 exile is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: on a small island with too many small minds.
Posts: 24,955
Rep Power: 21474858
SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
So the right wing of the party deliberately sabotaged the election and it's the fault of the left? You've not read any of the report have you?
Personally, what has been done has been done. The anti semitism issue did not feature highly in voting intentions in the election. Whatever the rights or wrongs, its in the past, and members and supporters have now voted by massive numbers for Keir Starmer to lead, and we shall move on regardless.

Sectarianism has to go, and if some cannot live with that then they have to leave the party and go somewhere else where they might feel more comfortable, instead of the constant damaging sniping from the inside. Frankly, I am sick of the scratching around trying to find dirt on Starmer or the allegations of how Corbyn was mistreated by centrists.
Reply With Quote
  #572  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:55 PM
Heb 7:4's Avatar
Heb 7:4 Heb 7:4 is offline
Its gonna be a lovely day
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 49,955
Rep Power: 21474855
Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymags View Post
Using the classic fascist strategy of "accuse the other side of what you are guilty of". Diane Abbott being ridiculed for crying over racial abuse she was receiving. But racism is ok when it's discredited at her. You'll turn a blind eye to that. Because Jess Phillips bullied her and that makes it ok.

You are a pathetic, sanctimonious little twat and so typical of that hypocrite wing of the Labour Party.
Nonsense. I think anyone guilty of racially abusing Diane Abbott should also be expelled.

Though I found the accusations that this is what Phillips had done a bit desperate.

And I’m not on any wing of the Labour Party. I couldn’t give a shit about your wings and internecine wars, other than for the fact we have a two party system and it just gives the right a clear path.
Reply With Quote
  #573  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:59 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
I think anyone from the right of the party found to be hindering investigations into antisemitism should be expelled.

I think those who have spent years saying it was all a smear or a witch hunt should apologise.

And I think a report written by the people under investigation which (amazingly) absolves themselves of any responsibility is deeply suspect.

Youíd agree with all that wouldnít you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
In what way am I not being genuine?
Because if anything happened regarding racism that you could blame Corbyn for you were all over every thread about the issue saying how awful it all was and how vile Labour had become as a party under his leadership.

Now that the people who lean in your political direction are responsible for some absolutely vile abuse you start claiming you need even more proof and start with "well whoever leaked it should be expelled" rather than actually address the issue.

At least in your post above you finally have and yes I agree with it.
Reply With Quote
  #574  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:59 PM
Nth Kent Eagle Nth Kent Eagle is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 25,632
Rep Power: 21474851
Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Personally, what has been done has been done. The anti semitism issue did not feature highly in voting intentions in the election. Whatever the rights or wrongs, its in the past, and members and supporters have now voted by massive numbers for Keir Starmer to lead, and we shall move on regardless.

Sectarianism has to go, and if some cannot live with that then they have to leave the party and go somewhere else where they might feel more comfortable, instead of the constant damaging sniping from the inside. Frankly, I am sick of the scratching around trying to find dirt on Starmer or the allegations of how Corbyn was mistreated by centrists.
I agree with you. I didn't vote for Starmer (I wanted Nandy) but the whole Labour movement must give the guy a chance and give him time to build a credible opposition. I like the way he has put Ed Miliband into the key environmental role which is well suited to him and I'm pleased he gave big job to Nandy.
Reply With Quote
  #575  
Old 13-04-2020, 02:59 PM
mickymags mickymags is offline
Incel slayer
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Streatham, London SW2
Age: 34
Posts: 438
Rep Power: 12695983
mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Nonsense. I think anyone guilty of racially abusing Diane Abbott should also be expelled.

Though I found the accusations that this is what Phillips had done a bit desperate.
Well of course you do. It doesn't fit with your view. Because it's totally normal that a so called "feminist" and "anti racist" would go out of her way to be abusive to the most racially and misogynisticly abused MP in parliament.

You remind me of those arseholes who tried to get Michael Rosen sacked from the BBC because he's an "antisemite", despite releasing several works about how the Holocaust affected his family.

You don't care about Jewish people, you're just using them to push your "anything but socialism" bullshit, just like the twats in this document, that's why you play "good Jew, bad Jew". You're nothing but a filthy antisemite.
Reply With Quote
  #576  
Old 13-04-2020, 03:01 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
Personally, what has been done has been done. The anti semitism issue did not feature highly in voting intentions in the election. Whatever the rights or wrongs, its in the past, and members and supporters have now voted by massive numbers for Keir Starmer to lead, and we shall move on regardless.

Sectarianism has to go, and if some cannot live with that then they have to leave the party and go somewhere else where they might feel more comfortable, instead of the constant damaging sniping from the inside. Frankly, I am sick of the scratching around trying to find dirt on Starmer or the allegations of how Corbyn was mistreated by centrists.
Allegations? There is literally proof. And there is no digging on Starmer,from the looks of it he hasn't done anything wrong.
Reply With Quote
  #577  
Old 13-04-2020, 03:02 PM
mickymags mickymags is offline
Incel slayer
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Location: Streatham, London SW2
Age: 34
Posts: 438
Rep Power: 12695983
mickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmickymags came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Allegations? There is literally proof. And there is no digging on Starmer,from the looks of it he hasn't done anything wrong.
Andy Burnham was too left for Heb's little hate mob so I'd imagine Starmer is too.
Reply With Quote
  #578  
Old 13-04-2020, 03:03 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickymags View Post
Andy Burnham was too left for Heb's little hate mob so I'd imagine Starmer is too.
True
Reply With Quote
  #579  
Old 13-04-2020, 03:07 PM
cockneyrebel cockneyrebel is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 21,875
Rep Power: 21474853
cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by akinbiyifan View Post
Cockney rebel - what I don't understand is why you are turning on Starmer. My understanding is he isn't on the right of the party and didn't behave in an unethcial way like Tom Watson.
Because itís his supporters who have done this. Yet heís silence and will remain silent.

Itís like the Starmer supporters on here like Heb, Stamford etc

Even if they think the report was made for entirely cynical reasons does that make the bullying, sexism and laughing at racism any better? Does that mean they shouldnít be investigated and sacked as they would in most workplaces?

But because itís their mob they essentially donít with a dismissive thatís just the way politics is.
Reply With Quote
  #580  
Old 13-04-2020, 03:08 PM
meee meee is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 9,999
Rep Power: 21474845
meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cockneyrebel View Post
Because itís his supporters who have done this. Yet heís silence and will remain silent.

Itís like the Starmer supporters on here like Heb, Stamford etc

Even if they think the report was made for entirely cynical reasons does that make the bullying, sexism and laughing at racism any better? Does that mean they shouldnít be investigated and sacked as they would in most workplaces?

But because itís their mob they essentially donít with a dismissive thatís just the way politics is.
If laughing at racial abuse of one of their colleagues is just the way politics is it's no wonder we want a different politics.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:14 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.