Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 05-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Arsenal (H) Wednesday 19th May 7pm Live on BT Sport

Ticket info has been confirmed. On sale from This Friday.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

£30 a head. Sold in Priority Points order. If you went to Spurs you are back of the queue.

Friday, 7th May (10am) 5,500+
Monday, 10th May (10am) 5,000+
Tuesday, 11th May (10am) 4,500+
Wednesday, 12th May (10am) 4,000+
Thursday, 13th May (10am) 3,500+
Friday, 14th May (10am) All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders who didnít attend the Spurs game
Friday, 14th May (2pm) All 2020/21 Season Ticket holders

We are delighted to confirm that a limited number of 2020/21 Season Ticket holders will be able to return to Selhurst Park for the Eaglesí final home match of the season against Arsenal, following the Premier Leagueís confirmation of the fixture adjustment.

The match will be played on Wednesday 19th May at 19:00, which means that 6,500 supporters can attend the clash in accordance with the Governmentís proposed easing of restrictions (which remains subject to change).

From Friday (7th May, 10am), 2020/21 Season Ticket holders who did not attend the Spurs match earlier this season will be offered the first round of match tickets based on the clubís loyalty points scheme.

Once all remaining Season Ticket holders have been offered tickets according to their Loyalty Point status (detailed below), those who attended the Spurs match will become eligible to purchase Ė should any remain.

Tickets will be available in the Whitehorse Lane, Arthur Wait and Holmesdale Road stands and priced at £30 for adults, £20 for concessions and £15 for juniors in all areas. Further details will be sent directly to Season Ticket holders soon, including instructions on how to purchase and mandatory in-stadium regulations.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:16 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
I may be wrong but, it doesn't sound like the bubbles will apply for this, so if you have different people in your group on different points you will have to wait until the lower points person qualifies?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:17 PM
Who give you extra?

thehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthehalifaxman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
7pm Midweek. **** sake. Thanks for saving football for the fans sky sports.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:17 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Good prices
Old 05-05-2021, 05:19 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
I may be wrong but, it doesn't sound like the bubbles will apply for this, so if you have different people in your group on different points you will have to wait until the lower points person qualifies?
Probably, given that I donít think there are really bubbles after 17/05.

Iím looking forward to seeing us play dreadfully under Roy for one last time (hopefully anyway)
Old 05-05-2021, 05:19 PM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone know how to check how many points you have?
Old 05-05-2021, 05:24 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CpfcLoz View Post
Log into your ticket account, click your name then click "personal details" from the drop down and its under your name on that page.

All loyalty points are up to date now apparently.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:26 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Absolutely no desire whatsoever to go to this game.

Covid and Hodgson have seen to that!
Old 05-05-2021, 05:31 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CpfcLoz View Post
Login on the CPFC tickets site.

Annoying if they aren't doing the bubble thing. I've got nearly 9k points, the old man has just short of 5k! We would have averaged into the first band but will have to wait until 3rd to get tickets together.
Old 05-05-2021, 05:47 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Login on the CPFC tickets site.

Annoying if they aren't doing the bubble thing. I've got nearly 9k points, the old man has just short of 5k! We would have averaged into the first band but will have to wait until 3rd to get tickets together.
Were we given extra points for renewing for the Covid season ?

My points have gone up a lot
Old 05-05-2021, 06:06 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
"Extremely limited premium hospitality packages may be available for this fixture. Register your interest as soon as possible...."

Old 05-05-2021, 06:09 PM

CpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcLoz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Log into your ticket account, click your name then click "personal details" from the drop down and its under your name on that page.

All loyalty points are up to date now apparently.
cheers mate, ive got zero points, dam it!
Old 05-05-2021, 06:11 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

I was wondering that too as I have more than I was expecting
Old 05-05-2021, 06:11 PM

ForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is hereForzaPalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

Standard renewal then donation for end of last season I guess?
Old 05-05-2021, 06:17 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
Absolutely no desire whatsoever to go to this game.

Covid and Hodgson have seen to that!
Get me a ticket then please!
Old 05-05-2021, 06:30 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So I’m a season ticket holder in the Main Stand, it looks like that stand is not going to be open. What happens? If lucky enough to be chosen, what part of the ground do I sit in?

Also, how many season ticket holders have over 5,500 points? I bet it’s more than the maximum of 6,500 tickets.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:41 PM

Mr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is hereMr Mojo Risin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by HorleyStu View Post
So Iím a season ticket holder in the Main Stand, it looks like that stand is not going to be open. What happens? If lucky enough to be chosen, what part of the ground do I sit in?

Also, how many season ticket holders have over 5,500 points? I bet itís more than the maximum of 6,500 tickets.
I doubt there will be more than 6,500 season ticket holders with over 5,500 points otherwise the required points would be higher. Also most of the 2,000 fans with the highest number of loyalty points will not be able to get a ticket because they went to the Spurs game.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:42 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Quote:
So Iím a season ticket holder in the Main Stand, it looks like that stand is not going to be open. What happens? If lucky enough to be chosen, what part of the ground do I sit in?

Also, how many season ticket holders have over 5,500 points? I bet itís more than the maximum of 6,500 tickets.
Given it was a COVID season a lot of people didn't renew and held their seats or gave it a miss. Plus 2000 of the highest points people have already been to Spurs so don't qualify. I'm sure they have worked out the points brackets so everyone who qualifies and wants a ticket will get one.
Old 05-05-2021, 06:49 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Standard renewal then donation for end of last season I guess?
Iíve gained the equivalent to about 5 Season tickets worth of points
Old 05-05-2021, 06:50 PM

jhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is herejhc Sam the man is here
Quote:
So I’m a season ticket holder in the Main Stand, it looks like that stand is not going to be open. What happens? If lucky enough to be chosen, what part of the ground do I sit in?

Also, how many season ticket holders have over 5,500 points? I bet it’s more than the maximum of 6,500 tickets.
You can pick any of the other 3 stands. My understanding is the club are going to send out emails to everyone who qualifies, on how to apply. It may well clarify the situation with grouping ticket purchases together?
If you've got over 5500 points you'll probably get a ticket if you want one.

The way it's graded I'm guessing the top 5 groups will get a ticket option. Probably anyone over 3500 points. The unknown, is how many people who actually qualify will want to return this season! It could well be that every season ticket holder who wants a ticket will get one.

Last edited by jhc; 05-05-2021 at 06:57 PM.