Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-04-2021, 08:38 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bungalow View Post
Why is it taking so long to organise this one?
Lack of interest ?
Old 17-04-2021, 09:56 AM

Bernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBernard Shakey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think everyone is sitting on their hands waiting for government approval to let fans back in. Clearly we all want to see fans allowed into games asap. One point to note though is that some on here are suggesting we will have a crowd of 10,000 in for the Arsenal game. Not so I'm afraid, crowd limits are to be set by percentages of capacity hence allowing us approximately 6,000. Still not too shabby. If Arsenal and Soton are both pushed back to the very end of the season there must then be the possibility of both games having fans in attendance. All we need now is Johnson & co to get a shift on with dates for when we can get back in. There you go, sorted!!
Old 17-04-2021, 12:36 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
We’ve played 2 games in almost 8 weeks

Bloody ridiculous when you think about it
Old 17-04-2021, 04:29 PM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

I'm not entirely sure we did much more than turn up against Chelsea.

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 17-04-2021, 07:22 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
At half-time.
Old 21-04-2021, 02:20 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
My opening big list post has been updated after confirmation of the Manchester City and Sheffield United games this afternoon.

The Manchester City game is our first one on BT Sports since Newcastle away on the 2nd February - interesting little factoid.

Please be aware that there has still not been any confirmation of the Southampton game so we are awaiting that as well as the games against Aston Villa and Arsenal.

The Liverpool game at the very end of the season is confirmed as in time but, not Television Coverage.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 21-04-2021, 02:22 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Just to confirm the announcement earlier, Manchester City is still on the Saturday but moved forward to 12:30pm Kick Off and the Sheffield United game has been hidden from humanity (probably for the best) on Saturday 3pm as originally scheduled.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 21-04-2021, 03:49 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
the Sheffield United game has been hidden from humanity (probably for the best) on Saturday 3pm as originally scheduled.
Old 22-04-2021, 08:27 AM

Green Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGreen Bin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Just to confirm the announcement earlier, Manchester City is still on the Saturday but moved forward to 12:30pm Kick Off and the Sheffield United game has been hidden from humanity (probably for the best) on Saturday 3pm as originally scheduled.
Maybe our best chance of points out of the last games, other than Aston Villa (who seem to be drifting without Grealish) would be nice to get to 40points for the season, given the 'great' start we had.
Old 26-04-2021, 03:59 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post

We've gone from one of the teams having played the most games to the team having played the least.

Somehow, we have barely lost a place a table.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 29-04-2021, 06:22 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What is going on with the Southampton game?! Do you think they will just say call it 0-0 and not bother playing it?!
Old 29-04-2021, 06:25 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTEAGLE View Post
What is going on with the Southampton game?! Do you think they will just say call it 0-0 and not bother playing it?!
Please.
Old 29-04-2021, 06:28 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Bin View Post
Maybe our best chance of points out of the last games, other than Aston Villa (who seem to be drifting without Grealish) would be nice to get to 40points for the season, given the 'great' start we had.
I'm sure grealish will be back and flying by the time we play them..
Old 29-04-2021, 06:30 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Weird one. It can only be next week (unlikely) or the 18th/19th May
Old 29-04-2021, 07:11 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
I reckon it’ll be put on the penultimate weekend, and announced at the same time they announce they’re moving the penultimate round to midweek to allow all clubs the opportunity to have fans in the ground.
Old 29-04-2021, 07:12 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's been suggested that some games towards the end of the season might be moved to a slightly later date so that fans can attend. I would guess that they're waiting for that to be sorted out before rearranging the Southampton game.
Old 29-04-2021, 07:15 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It's certainly a strange one the Saints game.

Saints thoughts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-04-2021, 07:28 AM
it's a city you know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
It's been suggested that some games towards the end of the season might be moved to a slightly later date so that fans can attend. I would guess that they're waiting for that to be sorted out before rearranging the Southampton game.
Doesn’t that just eat in to euro prep time?
Old 29-04-2021, 07:48 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It's certainly a strange one the Saints game.

Saints thoughts.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Blimey, they're as bad as we are:

"Perhaps they have been given the 3 points in secret, to save us the on field humiliation"
Old 29-04-2021, 07:54 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Doesn’t that just eat in to euro prep time?
No, the season won't end any later. It's the games just before the end of the season that might be moved. For Palace that would be the home games against Arsenal and Villa.

So if, for example, the Arsenal game gets moved to Tue 18/5 and the Villa game to Sat 15/5, then the Southampton game could be rearranged for Tue 11/5. But if that doesn't happen, then Southampton could be Tue 18/5. Obviously these are just examples and there are various possibilities for the exact dates and times.