Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-04-2021, 03:47 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince Phillip View Post
What do we reckon? "Invite" 500 Arsenal or not?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
If we have to or it's part of the rules then why not and it's in addition to the home allocation. But not if it is a the expense of home fans.
Old 30-04-2021, 03:52 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Guess that would mean we also get 500 for Liverpool away

I’ll be giving it a miss
Old 30-04-2021, 03:57 PM
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Guess that would mean we also get 500 for Liverpool away

Iíll be giving it a miss
Not necessarily as its down to each club to decide and local authority decision.

So we could give an allocation to Arsenal, but Liverpool may decide just to have all their fans there.

Anyway, it sounds like most clubs will decide against away fans, as they have had no home fans for months.
Old 30-04-2021, 04:10 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Anyone care to hazard a guess on the loyalty points that will be required for a golden ticket to Anfield on the last day of the season?
IF (and it's a massive if) Liverpool were to allow 500 Palace fans into Anfield, I reckon it'd be circa 9k or maybe even 10k+ loyalty points. Just my complete guess based on the sort of numbers that were in the 1st phase when we had a similar allocation at that friendly in Metz a few years ago (and then the numbers 'worked up' for seasons since then)

There is no away season ticket scheme this season, so first dibs would surely be based on points alone

Even though Liverpool have had more home games with fans than any other club this season, I'd suspect they'd prioritise home fans and not be interested in the hassle of away fans. They'd only be in line for something like 300 fans at Burnley the midweek before, so I wouldn't hold my breath that they'd be in the giving mood (although it would be nice to have some Palace fans there in person bearing in mind it could be Roy's last game)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-04-2021, 04:51 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
So up to 25% of the capacity will be allowed which is roughly 6,500 and they are proposing that 5% of that capacity would be away fans which is 325. Hardly seems worth it?
6,500 fans would mean a pretty high proportion of season ticket holders would get to see one match (assuming those who went to the Spurs game - like me - will not get tickets for this one).

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 30-04-2021, 05:22 PM

DaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDaveP came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So I'm a bit confused, does that mean fans will be allowed for both Villa and Arsenal matches?
Old 30-04-2021, 05:43 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveP View Post
So I'm a bit confused, does that mean fans will be allowed for both Villa and Arsenal matches?
No, only our home game with Arsenal. Government confirmed that no fans before Monday 17th May when the next round of restrictions are lifted.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 30-04-2021, 05:54 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
It's great that the last couple of group of games should have fans, but aren't
the authorities getting ahead of themselves, letting in away fans ?
Apart from the travelling from different sides of the Country (or across London in Arsenal's case when they play us), they are more likely to congregate closer together to encourage their team and not social distance, which will defeat the purpose of a quarter full stadium ?
Old 30-04-2021, 06:11 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
There is nothing to stop anyone travelling across England right now. I could travel to Sheffield and watch snooker indoors right now if I had tickets for it.

I suspect covid testing in some form would be a requirement, because there is no sign yet of how to obtain a vaccination 'passport'
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-04-2021, 06:23 PM

churley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchurley1988 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I guess the away fans rule will only work if everyone agrees to it, I can imagine some clubs will be against it if they have something to play for and are at home.

No doubt the bin dippers will be one of them and are desperate to appease their own fans after recent events.
Old 30-04-2021, 06:26 PM

sherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsherstonpalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
IF (and it's a massive if) Liverpool were to allow 500 Palace fans into Anfield, I reckon it'd be circa 9k or maybe even 10k+ loyalty points. Just my complete guess based on the sort of numbers that were in the 1st phase when we had a similar allocation at that friendly in Metz a few years ago (and then the numbers 'worked up' for seasons since then)

There is no away season ticket scheme this season, so first dibs would surely be based on points alone

Even though Liverpool have had more home games with fans than any other club this season, I'd suspect they'd prioritise home fans and not be interested in the hassle of away fans. They'd only be in line for something like 300 fans at Burnley the midweek before, so I wouldn't hold my breath that they'd be in the giving mood (although it would be nice to have some Palace fans there in person bearing in mind it could be Roy's last game)
Interesting point. But wouldn't there be a case for giving priority to those of us who had away season tickets for 2019-2020 which we were unable to use for the last five away games?
Old 30-04-2021, 06:31 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
The website specifically only mentions Tuesday and Wednesday. Sunday 16th sees fixtures of:

Crystal Palace vs. Aston Villa
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
West Bromwich Albion vs. Liverpool
Everton vs. Sheffield United

To me, that would mean that the following fixtures would have to be on Wednesday 19th May:

Crystal Palace vs. Arsenal
Everton vs. Wolverhampton Wanderers
Newcastle United vs. Sheffield United
Tottenham Hotspur vs. Aston Villa
West Bromwich Albion vs. West Ham United

This means the remaining five fixtures who do not have teams playing on that Sunday would play on Tuesday 18th May:

Brighton vs. Manchester City
Burnley vs. Liverpool
Chelsea vs. Leicester City
Manchester United vs. Fulham
Southampton vs. Leeds United
I know the Premier League and other websites are only mentioning the Tuesday and Wednesday but midweeks normally have at least one Thursday game and it would seem odd if the broadcasters did not want one when it's the penultimate round of matches having done so mid season. Burnley v Liverpool can't be on the Tuesday either and they may want to not have six games on the same night even with 6pm kick offs.
Old 30-04-2021, 06:45 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I know the Premier League and other websites are only mentioning the Tuesday and Wednesday but midweeks normally have at least one Thursday game and it would seem odd if the broadcasters did not want one when it's the penultimate round of matches having done so mid season. Burnley v Liverpool can't be on the Tuesday either and they may want to not have six games on the same night even with 6pm kick offs.
Why can't Burnley v. Liverpool not be on the Tuesday?

Old 30-04-2021, 07:34 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Why can't Burnley v. Liverpool not be on the Tuesday?
WBA v Liverpool is on the Sunday before.
Old 30-04-2021, 09:21 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherstonpalace View Post
Interesting point. But wouldn't there be a case for giving priority to those of us who had away season tickets for 2019-2020 which we were unable to use for the last five away games?
Possibly, who knows!

Old 01-05-2021, 06:31 AM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone else torn on whether to go to the Arsenal game? I miss going to palace a huge, huge amount and am pretty certain Iíll get a ticket to this one having not gone to Spurs... but a bit of me doesnít want to go back until itís all exactly as I left it. Is that weird?
Old 01-05-2021, 07:22 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Anyone else torn on whether to go to the Arsenal game? I miss going to palace a huge, huge amount and am pretty certain Iíll get a ticket to this one having not gone to Spurs... but a bit of me doesnít want to go back until itís all exactly as I left it. Is that weird?
I would not be high up the list, but I was thinking the same thing if there was a reason we don't have full crowds next season. I feel like mask wearing and social distancing would not be the same.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:17 AM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
If it is, then I'm weird with you.

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:33 AM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can only say that I was one of the lucky ones that went to the Spurs home game and it was wonderful. The Club spaced everyone out by at least 4-5 seats and the lack of numbers meant the toilets at half time were blissfully free of the normal crowds. The trains on the way down also had very light traffic. We all wore masks at all times. The noise created by the very limited fans was excellent and it felt like going home. It really was fabulous seeing old familiar sights and faces and that feel good factor of being inside Selhurst Park again.
Of course the country has moved on since then, but whilst there will probably be more people about on the trains / streets, the club may be allowed to let in a lot more fans. You have to balance that against the fact that so many adults have had the vaccination now.
I will quite rightly not get the chance to go to the Arsenal game as I was at the Spurs game but if you are lucky enough to get the chance, I would advise you take it.
Old 01-05-2021, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
WBA v Liverpool is on the Sunday before.
Ah yes good point. Well I guess that could open it to a game on Thursday then yeah but I would want to make sure it was a tie that had nothing riding on it to be fair.