Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 03-03-2021, 01:00 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
Does anyone know if the The The or the Thee Hypnotics are doing any festivals this the year?
Old 03-03-2021, 01:12 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
My two daughters are hopefully going to their first festival this year, Sundance in Norwich.
Old 03-03-2021, 01:50 PM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've had Pearl Jam booked since Xmas 2019! Hoping it goes ahead (at Hyde Park), as it's in mid July - a month after the restrictions should have been lifted for live music.
Old 03-03-2021, 03:35 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninjas Headband View Post
Does anyone know if the The The or the Thee Hypnotics are doing any festivals this the year?
Nothing mentioned by Jim Jones at the moment

SaulAlinsky
Old 03-03-2021, 04:42 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
My two daughters are hopefully going to their first festival this year, Sundance in Norwich.
Ah... the Sundance in the Norwich
Old 06-03-2021, 12:13 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Ah... the Sundance in the Norwich
I just took a look at the site. It looks like a c*nts convention.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:19 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
Not a festival, but Pearl Jam at Hyde Park in July, all being well.
Old 06-03-2021, 12:31 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
WeAre festival tickets booked.
Old 06-03-2021, 07:49 PM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
WeAre festival tickets booked.
Are you though?
Old 09-03-2021, 10:40 PM
Edenbridge in Exile

Ninjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is hereNinjas Headband Sam the man is here
All Points East on August bank holiday weekend.

Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the Friday with headliner, Jamie XX.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:43 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aki Aki Aki View Post
Not a festival, but Pearl Jam at Hyde Park in July, all being well.
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Hope I'm wrong for you.
Old 11-03-2021, 10:54 AM

ollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietollie_porter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm not sure that's going to happen.

Hope I'm wrong for you.
Oh dear.

Is that because large events won't be able to take place or because of the logistics involved of two big American bands coming over here?
Old 11-03-2021, 11:00 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
For anyone that fancies something locally there are going to be some open air gigs at Crystal Palace Bowl this summer, this line up was released today, think there are more to be announced.

Old 11-03-2021, 11:01 AM
On the road.

ROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyesROCK'N'ROLL dances before me like a million eyes
Hoping for concerts, festivals, etc to be back as soon as possible. And for many of us to get our livelihoods back. But of course, safety first.
Old 11-03-2021, 11:03 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Also have tickets for Pearl Jam for their concert over here so expecting that to get cancelled especially as seeing as all vaccinations (both jabs) will not be completed until August now (was going to be June)
Old 11-03-2021, 12:38 PM
Fay Wray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
For anyone that fancies something locally there are going to be some open air gigs at Crystal Palace Bowl this summer, this line up was released today, think there are more to be announced.[/IMG]
Supergrass and The Streets! At good old Crystal Palace Bowl! Yeah I'm on dis ting!
Old 11-03-2021, 01:16 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I just took a look at the site. It looks like a c*nts convention.
Thanks I shall tell my daughters I am sure they will be pleased. Or just call you an old bastard.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:21 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
Supergrass and The Streets! At good old Crystal Palace Bowl! Yeah I'm on dis ting!
If Palace have a home game the day of the Streets that is a proper 48 hour write off and send the family away for the weekend.
Old 11-03-2021, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie_porter View Post
Oh dear.

Is that because large events won't be able to take place or because of the logistics involved of two big American bands coming over here?
I just don't think many international bands will come over, and BST to run when it normally would, will have wanted to get tickets sold and more gigs announced than they have.

It's a lot of money to put those gigs on and I don't think its sustainable for only 2 gigs.

I may be wrong.

There may still be travel restrictions in place. If you were an American band, would you really want to do all that travelling if you may need to be isolating for a couple of weeks either side, is it worth it?
Old 11-03-2021, 02:06 PM

Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAway came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
Pallet - I let my son go to a dub festival when he was 15.

It's the thing I feel most guilty about. He now has a degree of tinnitus and probably will for life. Of course it wasn't defintively that night, but it's the prime suspect.

Get them earplugs. Proper ones that are comfortable and don't fall out.