Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 23-09-2021, 06:39 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Good luck with that
I'll also buy a lottery ticket this weekend

Not sure which of the two has the most chance of coming up
Old 23-09-2021, 07:31 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Just checked my ST in the android app.
It was in there, although I didn't use it for spurs game, because I've been checking it regularly but it's now gone and been replaced by a 'forbidden' message.
This is the final straw for me. 50th anniversary of my first ever Palace game this weekend but I can't be doing with the hassle of this. It's stressful enough supporting palace without all this crap just trying to get in!
Time to call it a day. If we weren't playing Brighton on Monday I would actually want us to lose, I'm so fcked off.
Old 23-09-2021, 09:46 PM

JannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJannerEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Just checked my ST in the android app.
It was in there, although I didn't use it for spurs game, because I've been checking it regularly but it's now gone and been replaced by a 'forbidden' message.
This is the final straw for me. 50th anniversary of my first ever Palace game this weekend but I can't be doing with the hassle of this. It's stressful enough supporting palace without all this crap just trying to get in!
Time to call it a day. If we weren't playing Brighton on Monday I would actually want us to lose, I'm so fcked off.
Have you checked in gpay or whatever you use? Mine has gone from the palace app but now says Palace v Brighton in gpay
Old 24-09-2021, 06:36 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JannerEagle View Post
Have you checked in gpay or whatever you use? Mine has gone from the palace app but now says Palace v Brighton in gpay
Mine is the same. Gpay season ticket details now show next match Brighton. I didn't think this would auto update, so looks like it should be valid for Monday, perhaps.
Old 24-09-2021, 06:40 AM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Yep, same here

We should consider ourselves lucky to have been chosen to be the first to benefit from this new and more user friendly technology. Should have rolled this out years ago.

It would have been better to if they'd provided a suitable wallet to put it in, but luckily I found one that does the job, it's red and blue as well
Not fair, that.

There's the wallet on your mobile phone
Old 24-09-2021, 06:59 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Went in yesterday .... as surprise surprise I got no email print out tickets, Sam printed them off in seconds but this is 3 trips up from Kent to get tickets for only 2 games.
I feel I'm being pushed into getting two apps to be able to use something I was sold without this need and was promised a new plastic card as moving stands.
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 24-09-2021, 07:38 AM

Herr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHerr Colonpharter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has there been any response from the club on refund claims for no show of paper tickets for spudz?
Old 24-09-2021, 07:49 AM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Colonpharter View Post
Has there been any response from the club on refund claims for no show of paper tickets for spudz?
They think you reprint at the ground before kick off .... or tough shit seems to be the club's view!
It's what I was told to do ... you queue for a reprint of a season ticket they haven't sent you by post or email!
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 24-09-2021, 08:11 AM

GeneralStark is playing for a contract
Has anyone else successfully downloaded their ticket onto google pay only to have received an e-ticket due to being 'a season ticket holder who has not downloaded your NFC pass'?!? I've now got no idea which ticket to use come Monday!
Old 24-09-2021, 08:27 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
So last Saturday, I was told I would receive a plastic ticket by Wednesday.

And on the phone now, a message says if you haven't downloaded your ST (which I obviously haven't) then you will recieve an e-ticket by Wednesday 22nd September.

Of course neither of these has happened. Why the hell are they so crap? If this was any other business who I have given úthousands I wouldn't touch now them with a barge pole. But being a football club we are locked in and they really don't think they have to try at all.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-09-2021, 11:14 AM

Illeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineIlleagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
So last Saturday, I was told I would receive a plastic ticket by Wednesday.

And on the phone now, a message says if you haven't downloaded your ST (which I obviously haven't) then you will recieve an e-ticket by Wednesday 22nd September.

Of course neither of these has happened. Why the hell are they so crap? If this was any other business who I have given úthousands I wouldn't touch now them with a barge pole. But being a football club we are locked in and they really don't think they have to try at all.

I'm still waiting for a Brentford ticket! No ticket for Spurs, none yet for Brighton despite at least 10 promises of email ticket or hard ticket. Don't really know what to do as I can't get there 2 hours early on Monday to queue at the Box Office again. Not coming won't bother the club as they already have my money. Just tried ringing the Box Office and no 36 in the queue. Pointless anyway as nothing ever happens.
Old 24-09-2021, 11:21 AM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeneralStark View Post
Has anyone else successfully downloaded their ticket onto google pay only to have received an e-ticket due to being 'a season ticket holder who has not downloaded your NFC pass'?!? I've now got no idea which ticket to use come Monday!
Yes. I downloaded the ST early last week only to receive two emails from the club saying "as you've still to download".

I have the season ticket and Brighton ticket on GPay and I've been sent a printable ticket.
I'll have both with me for Monday.

Somewhere there's a gap in the communication stream from download to box office, unless the emails are auto generated just to wind us up.
Old 24-09-2021, 01:02 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
So I get an email saying my season ticket was posted first class on Tuesday. The address it was sent to is the right one. But no ticket has arrived.

So I ring up, and wait for a call back. I am told by the person on the phone (tempted to name him here) that he will email me a ticket in ten minutes. We agree he has the right email address.

Four hours later it has still not arrived. Have they any idea how irritating this is? Why should I be stressed so much about something I have paid for? Why should I put up with so many untruths?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-09-2021, 01:18 PM
COYP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illeagle View Post
I'm still waiting for a Brentford ticket! No ticket for Spurs, none yet for Brighton despite at least 10 promises of email ticket or hard ticket. Don't really know what to do as I can't get there 2 hours early on Monday to queue at the Box Office again. Not coming won't bother the club as they already have my money. Just tried ringing the Box Office and no 36 in the queue. Pointless anyway as nothing ever happens.
Print off places are around the ground ... Windows at the old ticket offices .... you shouldn't have to queue for long, still go bud!
Old 24-09-2021, 04:01 PM

SuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuttonExile : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Despite emailing the box office 3 times again this week to get a pdf ticket, no answer. Frustrating
Old 24-09-2021, 04:06 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Has anyone had a reply/call from the box office re ST queries or are they meant to be sent to the memberships or customer services email address, as mentioned in the automated email reply I received?