Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-09-2021, 02:02 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I just watched the 13 minute highlights of the Villa game. For some reason the commentator was Spanish speaking (although commentating in English)...

Apparently it is now "Bruno" and "Cristiano"... no last names required. And the English co-commentator (who sounded like Robby Earl) was sucked in.

Sickening.

At least the guy did the "Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oal" thing when Villa scored!
Old 26-09-2021, 07:41 AM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I just watched the 13 minute highlights of the Villa game. For some reason the commentator was Spanish speaking (although commentating in English)...
!
It’s Steve MaClaren
Old 26-09-2021, 02:05 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogilvy View Post
It’s Steve MaClaren
Very good!
Old 26-09-2021, 02:48 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Average manager wankers.
Old 05-10-2021, 06:28 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Fergie filmed saying: “You should always start with your best players.”

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Won’t be long now…

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 05-10-2021, 06:41 AM
substitute

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Quite funny really. They signed an ageing superstar who now has more sway than the manager
Old 05-10-2021, 06:47 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
Fergie filmed saying: “You should always start with your best players.”

Won’t be long now…
When questioned about Ronaldo not starting, Solksjaer told a BBC reporter something like 'Me and him we understand more than the experts for example'. One assumes he'd use the same retort if Ferguson had made the same comment as the BBC fella.
Old 05-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
Wankers.
Old 05-10-2021, 11:09 AM

Danny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is hereDanny_Cheviot Sam the man is here
Don’t listen to them Ole.

You know what you’re doing…..
Old 05-10-2021, 02:36 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Precious little diva prick.

What a childish reaction to Townsend.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 05-10-2021, 03:51 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
What was his reaction?
Old 06-10-2021, 08:12 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
So, do I understand this correctly? The Glazers are selling ~£100m worth of shares & trousering the money themselves, giving none to Solksjaer.

Wankers
Old 06-10-2021, 08:47 AM
Bring him back!

Dust off those green and yellow scarves wankers.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:37 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Poor old Man Utd, they've got competition and aren't what they used to be. Diddums.

The fact they regularly finish in the top four seems to be wasted on them - Given they now have to compete with very competent well financed competition (Man City, Chelsea, Liverpool) and no longer have the benefit of the best manager that football has seen in the modern age (Ferguson).

Given that Arsenal were the only real completion for a long time, they should probably be thinking, you know what, s**t isn't that bad.

Even Fergie was to a degree very lucky that he had possibly the best ever Youth team. The genius was recognising just how good they were, taking the risk of playing them, bolstering that teams weaknesses with experienced excellent players and being prepared to risk being sacked if it all went terribly wrong (well along with mentoring, managing and developing them into professionals).

Ole is never going to be another Ferguson, but then the chances of getting another Ferguson even if you're the 'mighty Man Utd' are very very slim.
Old 06-10-2021, 09:43 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ View Post
The quality in the mu team staggering, yet they persists with a 3rd tier manager. If Ole left MU what other team in the PL, Championship or even in a top league in the world would be interested?
Brighton ?
Wankers of the South !
Hey how about the club could invent a little plastic card that you could have in your wallet to access games and maybe it could even come in a little wallet of its own, now that would be really convenient .... just a thought !
Old 06-10-2021, 09:52 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
So, do I understand this correctly? The Glazers are selling ~£100m worth of shares & trousering the money themselves, giving none to Solksjaer.

Wankers
I may be remembering this incorrectly, but when Glazers Inc took over Man Utd, didn't they put the cost straight onto the club's balance sheet as a debt to be repaid to them? I'm pretty sure this is rightly what pisses off the fans - loaning the club the money to allow them to own the shares, taking dividends on those shares, and now selling them on at a huge profit (any price is a profit if the loan is still sitting there)

And even if I have mis-remembered all that and someone tells me I am talking complete tosh there, they are still wankers nonetheless
Old 06-10-2021, 10:04 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
I may be remembering this incorrectly, but when Glazers Inc took over Man Utd, didn't they put the cost straight onto the club's balance sheet as a debt to be repaid to them? I'm pretty sure this is rightly what pisses off the fans - loaning the club the money to allow them to own the shares, taking dividends on those shares, and now selling them on at a huge profit (any price is a profit if the loan is still sitting there)

And even if I have mis-remembered all that and someone tells me I am talking complete tosh there, they are still wankers nonetheless
The unacceptable face of capitalism and foreign capitalism to boot!
Old 06-10-2021, 10:08 AM
Bring him back!

Fit and proper wanker test passing wankers
Old 06-10-2021, 10:09 AM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am no expert on this but it seems to me that unless football clubs have some sort of charity or community asset status then professional football will become more and more a finance business and milch cow until the whole thing implodes.
Old 06-10-2021, 10:48 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian View Post
Fit and proper wanker test passing wankers