Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 26-03-2021, 04:08 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I watched the MIA documentary on Netflix this week. Absolutely brilliant. Recommended.
Old 28-04-2021, 08:35 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here

SaulAlinsky
Old 28-04-2021, 02:29 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
I assume you've watched Beware of Mr Baker?
Old 28-04-2021, 03:02 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
I assume you've watched Beware of Mr Baker?
Indeed i have . i was interested in learning more about his crazy drive across the Saharah and this delivered that with a 70's vibe....

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-05-2021, 03:48 AM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomo View Post
I watched the MIA documentary on Netflix this week. Absolutely brilliant. Recommended.
This the one?

Looks good
Old 08-05-2021, 07:49 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
BBC4 had a few Emmylou Harris bits on last night. Watching the doc now: From A Deeper Well, which must be a good few years old by the state of Steve Earle
Old 16-05-2021, 06:34 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
More of a concert film but watched Talking Heads Stop Making Sense again last night.

Absolutely superb. What a musician DB is. Turned 69 yesterday!
Old 16-05-2021, 06:46 AM

Little Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is hereLittle Matt Sam the man is here
Really looking forward to the Sparks Brothers documentary, out next month.

Old 20-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Mutant Algorithm

Shoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is hereShoreditch CPFC Sam the man is here
Enjoying the live revival on sky arts
Old 21-05-2021, 01:17 PM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis View Post
This the one?

Looks good
yes it was.
Old 25-05-2021, 07:09 PM

Tim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim of the 80's came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Watching the Killing Joke documentary on prime
Old 25-05-2021, 07:19 PM

legaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is herelegaleagle2 Sam the man is here
'Don't Look Back', DA Pennebaker's 'fly on the wall' film of Bob Dylan in the UK in 1965 is on BBC4 this Friday.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:05 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim of the 80's View Post
Watching the Killing Joke documentary on prime
It's excellent
Old 26-05-2021, 02:06 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by legaleagle2 View Post
'Don't Look Back', DA Pennebaker's 'fly on the wall' film of Bob Dylan in the UK in 1965 is on BBC4 this Friday.
Fantastic stuff. Had it on VHS for decades.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Matt View Post
Really looking forward to the Sparks Brothers documentary, out next month.

Can't wait.
I have to say that their first appearance on TOTP had far more impact on me than Bowie's 'Starman' slot did. Mesmerising.
Old 26-05-2021, 02:53 PM

Walter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is hereWalter Wort Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Can't wait.
I have to say that their first appearance on TOTP had far more impact on me than Bowie's 'Starman' slot did. Mesmerising.
I think I'd agree with that. Sparks sort of came out of nowhere onto our TV sets, much like Roxy Music.
Old 04-06-2021, 10:52 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Probably been mentioned already, but I watched Once Were Brothers about The Band and Robbie Robertson tonight. I think probably one of the best music documentaries I've seen.
Old 05-06-2021, 03:26 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Anyone seen Rumble - The Indians who Rocked the World?

There's a screening next weekend at my local museum and I'm wondering if it's worth a watch.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 05-06-2021, 07:29 AM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I haven’t seen it, but I can’t see how it could be bad. I had some dealings with the production company a few years ago, liked their style.
Old 05-06-2021, 06:59 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Probably been mentioned already, but I watched Once Were Brothers about The Band and Robbie Robertson tonight. I think probably one of the best music documentaries I've seen.
No rancour there...