Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-06-2021, 12:36 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
I see Microstrategy has bought another 13k bitcoins at a cost of $489m. Average price paid $37.6k. Based on today's price a paper loss of $78m.

They are truly betting the farm on this coming good.
Under $30,000 now, if it gets much lower they will be in a world of pain.
Old 23-06-2021, 04:01 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
A couple of brothers have done a runner with $3.6 billion of Bitcoin.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-06-2021, 05:38 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post

Bitcoin being easy to steal?

Well I never
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-06-2021, 05:40 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stinger1 View Post

Anyone seen Russ UK?
Old 28-06-2021, 04:47 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Anyone seen Russ UK?
Currently water skiing behind his yacht.
Old 01-07-2021, 04:59 PM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I had my first dabble in crypto last week. I have to be honest I donít understand much of it at all. Had a quick read across the internet & ended up getting some Cardano. Only got about £50 so far but will keep buying some more. Iíve no idea how much it could get to & Iím only having a bit of fun. Still it wonít stop me hoping they are worth about £10k each in 10 years time
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 01-07-2021, 06:26 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spuddy View Post
I had my first dabble in crypto last week. I have to be honest I donít understand much of it at all. Had a quick read across the internet & ended up getting some Cardano. Only got about £50 so far but will keep buying some more. Iíve no idea how much it could get to & Iím only having a bit of fun. Still it wonít stop me hoping they are worth about £10k each in 10 years time
Join the rest of us idiots and welcome

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 22-07-2021, 01:31 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Magacoin

I'll have some of that.
Old 23-07-2021, 05:22 AM
SeŮor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This thread has gone very quiet over the past couple of months. That's a good buying signal to me. I'll rake up some of that discounted Bitcoin today.
Old 24-07-2021, 05:54 PM
SeŮor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The next six months this thread will be busy. Last chance saloon
Old 24-07-2021, 06:15 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
This thread has gone very quiet over the past couple of months. That's a good buying signal to me. I'll rake up some of that discounted Bitcoin today.
I think itís because it was all exciting and fun, like a race, buts itís got a bit boring now. Iím up by about $100 from my buying and selling but have losses on Eth 11% Oatly ( was up 25% now down 15%) and Nel (down 11.5%) I have $200 in cash ready for my next buy but not sure what to buy next

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 24-07-2021, 06:19 PM
SeŮor Coconut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
but not sure what to buy next
Bitcoin
Old 26-07-2021, 10:29 AM

spuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespuddy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Iím sorry if this off topic but wasnít sure which forum to post in.

Iíve been shown some investment instant reward. It involves a bank refund trade using a dormant bank account.

According to the screenshots shown the returns look great. Obviously my radar is detecting scam big time.

I just wondered if anybody knows about this or even got involved with it?

Iíve not got involved so far as Iíve no idea if itís legal &/or a scam.

My instinct says donít touch with barge pole just wondered if anyone had any info?

Apologies if this is in wrong forum & mods please delete this post if needs be.
'It's almost like this burden of not having come from behind to win a game is er weighing heavy on the minds of these Brighton players. They cannot find a response. Dikgacoi.....Zaha Oh yes Wilfried Zaha single handidly firing palace to wembley'
Old 26-07-2021, 11:31 AM

Quote:

Iíve been shown some investment instant reward. It involves a bank refund trade using a dormant bank account.

According to the screenshots shown the returns look great. Obviously my radar is detecting scam big time.

My instinct says donít touch with barge pole just wondered if anyone had any info?

I think we have a scam thread somewhere as that's what I recon this is. Why would you be given money for nothing? If it was that simple why don't they do it themselves. I guess they are saying "You buy this dormant bank account for £50 and the bank refunds owed are worth £100 so you will clean up"

29th May 2004
22nd May 2006
27th May 2013
16th December 2018
Old 26-07-2021, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
I think we have a scam thread somewhere as that's what I recon this is. Why would you be given money for nothing? If it was that simple why don't they do it themselves. I guess they are saying "You buy this dormant bank account for £50 and the bank refunds owed are worth £100 so you will clean up"

Cheers mate
Old 26-07-2021, 01:04 PM

Nigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigel_Scarfer came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

100% this is a scam.

3 possibilities. 1) You'll either have to give them a payment to process the first transaction (and they'll do a runner with your money and your bank details) 2) they'll put the first couple through ok, you'll think its great and then they'll offer a much bigger refund which for some reason they need you to pay part of their cut upfront, and thats when they **** off with your money, or 3) they're not actually bank refunds, but instead it is money laundering. You're accessing criminal money transferred into a fake account and then sending it on to them. They'll have the account in the name of a front company, and will produce bogus invoices in respect of the monies you transfer. This then puts a layer between the criminals and the account in which the money is paid.

As someone who has to take a keen interest in financial crime for work, I'd guess its the 3rd option.
Old 28-07-2021, 11:31 AM
SeŮor Coconut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil 154 View Post
Hate to sound smug, but the Bitcoin I bought on Friday is up 25%. Did warn you
Old 30-07-2021, 12:05 PM
Over Land & Sea

imashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineimashed : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone recommended a good buying app for bitcoin as my Bank has blocked me from buying from Binance .I'm only buying small amounts so all advice much appreciated .
Old 30-07-2021, 12:09 PM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I moved mine from Binance to Crypto.com due to the issues Binance was having!!

Crypto.com is a very user friendly exchange
Old 30-07-2021, 12:12 PM
SeŮor Coconut

Quote:
Originally Posted by imashed View Post
Anyone recommended a good buying app for bitcoin as my Bank has blocked me from buying from Binance .I'm only buying small amounts so all advice much appreciated .
Bottlepay is good app. UK-based Bitcoin exchange with Lightning integration. You can set daily purchase schedule or one-off purchase