Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 22-05-2017, 06:49 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
So it looks like the iPhone 8 or whatever they are going to call it will have a variant of the MacBook touchbar on it.

Bit of a gimmick on the MacBook tbh. Can see how it makes more sense on a phone, but we'll see.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 22-05-2017, 09:42 AM
Probationary User

William Smith is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
So it looks like the iPhone 8 or whatever they are going to call it will have a variant of the MacBook touchbar on it.

Bit of a gimmick on the MacBook tbh. Can see how it makes more sense on a phone, but we'll see.
Indeed with you but after the Steve Jobs, I couldn't find any new technology in iPhone...
Old 22-05-2017, 10:13 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

You'd think it would be even more pointless on a phone which is just one big touch screen anyway.

So far the touchbar is useful for scrolling through video and for controlling the volume, but I'm not looking forward to it eventually breaking and rendering the whole macbook useless.
Old 22-05-2017, 10:41 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsilly View Post
WiFi calling now built into iOS works nicely with Three. No need for third party apps any more.

Settings > Phone > Wi-Fi calling to turn it on.To view the link you have to Register or Login
See the To view the link you have to Register or Login:

Quote:
Originally Posted by James View Post
....... Three now have WiFi calling enabled, so if the signal is low, it automatically switches to WiFi for calls and texts. If you are on Three, you need to update to the latest iOS and enable WiFi calling in Settings/Phone/Wi-Fi calling/On
Old 02-06-2017, 01:53 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
New one from me

The girls are away this week but little orp katie has forgot her pin and it's now locked and Mrs said there's a problem with iTunes password too now. I just phone Apple Store in bromley for help but gave up( at mo) with automated service. Automated should be bannned:headbash:.
Old 02-06-2017, 01:54 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Any help hugely appreciated as always
Old 02-06-2017, 02:02 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Reset the Apple ID password first if you can't remember it:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Then you will need to erase the iPhone if it's locked and you don't know the pin:

Old 02-06-2017, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
Reset the Apple ID password first if you can't remember it:

Then you will need to erase the iPhone if it's locked and you don't know the pin:

Thanks very much, unfortunately as not there to control the purse strings Mrs orp had decided to go and a second hand one. Good deal apparently and tbf she's way more tech savvy than me.
Old 02-06-2017, 02:09 PM

We'll probably sort the other one as a spare.
Old 02-06-2017, 03:10 PM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
iPhone users, need some help. I have a 16GB iPhone 6. I have very little on it, 40 apps which includes all the preloaded ones, and 440 photos, which go back to 2010. That really isn't much. Yet it's forever telling me I'm running out of space.

Any ideas how to free up some space, without deleting photos, videos, or apps?
Old 02-06-2017, 03:38 PM

Imajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineImajica : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hi,

Settings>General>storage and ICloud usage.

It will show what is using the most space.
Old 08-06-2017, 01:02 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
iphone users

Does anyone know how to put a code on outgoing calls or blocking outgoing calls? I have an iPhone 6 Plus.

My little toddler loves playing around with my phone and watching YT videos etc and even at 2 and a half knows how to make calls although clearly can't read who she is calling. Is there a way I can give her the phone in the car to play without the risk if he calling various people? Obviously airplane mode would restrict calls but then would also block all mobile network apps inc YT so not really an option.

Ta
Old 08-06-2017, 02:16 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
*#33#

My bad. That's the status. It's in the third point here

The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.

Last edited by Adlerhorst; 08-06-2017 at 02:28 PM.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:52 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
*#33#

My bad. That's the status. It's in the third point here

Thank you - I'll give it a whirl.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:29 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
I got some airpods today. Pretty amazed so far.
Old 01-08-2017, 01:36 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
I got some airpods today. Pretty amazed so far.
Are they the same make up of normal iPhone headphonea just cordless?
I never liked the fit.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:37 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Anybody updated to the latest iOS 11.0.3 yet?

It looks like a major upgrade... last time they did this it all went to hell in a hand basket. I'm very reluctant to hit the "Install Now" button.

Also I see iTunes is not what it was. I can't find any thing to link Apps now, and it does not recognize my phone when I plug it in.

Apple really are losing it with all these changes.
Old 22-10-2017, 04:49 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iíve encountered no problems at all.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:06 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
Iíve encountered no problems at all.
Good to know... I might bite the bullet this afternoon.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:14 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Anybody updated to the latest iOS 11.0.3 yet?

It looks like a major upgrade... last time they did this it all went to hell in a hand basket. I'm very reluctant to hit the "Install Now" button.

Also I see iTunes is not what it was. I can't find any thing to link Apps now, and it does not recognize my phone when I plug it in.

Apple really are losing it with all these changes.
Upgrade worked fine for me