Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 04-07-2019, 06:28 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpfcbob View Post
Family gym membership.
Intension was to go yourself, but instead your kids go. At the start, alot, after couple years, barely ever, yet you keep paying!

You carry on paying without even realising the membership expired and isn't actully even being used so decide to cancel. At which point the gym offer to lick your butt crack whilst offer to do your ioring for the next 10 thousand years (of course really they cannot carry though), you state, no deal not intrested, as you realise there are hundreds of alternate better local gym membership deals.
For the next 3 years you they continue to tell you, actully you can't leave! Yes even though we state legally you can leave and there's no real benefit for you, you are not allowed to leave as management have decide its in your best intrest and your family if you continue membership as the gym is investing in inferstucture hundreds of miles away, in order to benefit your family in the longterm. It's our rules or our way, and if you choose to cancel your DD, we will.... Well, we will...... Can't tell you now, but ub a word, you cannot and will never be able to leave!

Hands in the air for democracy.. WOOYAEH
I'm not sure this metaphor is entirely apposite.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
If you mean it’s utter tripe, I agree.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-07-2019, 07:16 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Go back through the posts of someone who has been lying about and insulting me for over two years?! Are you mad?

What a completely rubbish defence ; don’t become a lawyer.
Calm down dear, you do enough insulting of your own.
Old 04-07-2019, 07:19 AM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
If people like raggy and skinty admit openly that they only post to wind others up I am not sure that they expect to be engaged in polite and reasoned debate. Respoding to them at all just feeds their ego so I prefer the ignore button. If others want to respond by taking the piss I don't see a problem. It is just playing them by their own rules.

What is pathetic is the hard men of the right whining about bullying on their behalf.
Never voted tory or ukip or bnp in my life , but i will admit to having a bit more backbone than someine who gets their kicks from bullying people on the internet . Doesnt make me hard though , so i have no idea what the f$#k you are prattling on about here .

Impervious to fvck bullets
Old 04-07-2019, 07:20 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
While the Ragman and the Skint moan and carp, Britain sinks:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Its just waffle, there will not be a no deal ending.

The outcome is as plain as day. Boris wins calls a general election wipes out the Brexit party and has a massive majority in the commons. Tinkers with May's deals and restyles it as Boris's deal, job done
Old 04-07-2019, 07:24 AM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
I'm not sure this metaphor is entirely apposite.
It did occur to me to challenge it by saying, leave the gym buy a treadmill and some weights.
Cheaper, more convenient and more likely to be used.

You can then spend the £350mil/week you were paying the gym on...………...
Old 04-07-2019, 07:25 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Calm down dear, you do enough insulting of your own.
You have missed, by more than your usual mile, the point that was made.

And people who post ‘calm down dear’, thinking it’s bright or witty, should be chemically castrated.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-07-2019, 07:39 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
So far the elected leaders in Europe voted for her. In due course the MEPs in the European Parliament who we just voted for will vote for or not for her.

So quite a lot of people vote for her directly and indirectly.

Why did you ask?
But actually, so far, no-one in Britain, because (because of Brexit) May has kept out of the decision making process. So, actually, definitely not Lib-Dems and remainers.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 04-07-2019, 09:34 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strolling bones View Post
Never voted tory or ukip or bnp in my life , but i will admit to having a bit more backbone than someine who gets their kicks from bullying people on the internet . Doesnt make me hard though , so i have no idea what the f$#k you are prattling on about here .
Funny how this backbone, of which you speak, manifests itself by your internet posting.

Cricket wanker.
Old 04-07-2019, 09:35 AM
Semper Idem

Virtual backbone?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-07-2019, 10:07 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

And people who post ‘calm down dear’, thinking it’s bright or witty, should be chemically castrated.
WARNING: The above is satirical sarcastic material, this may strike some posters as bullying, vulgar, offensive, prurient, or (worst of all) serious.

It's satire/banz. Please adjust your expectations and interpretations accordingly.

The BBS does not endorse anyone being chemically castrated.
Old 04-07-2019, 10:10 AM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

The BBS does not endorse anyone being chemically castrated.
Are you sure about that?

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Old 04-07-2019, 10:17 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Are you sure about that?
Cyclists maybe ?
Old 04-07-2019, 10:25 AM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Family gym membership.
Intension was to go yourself, but instead your kids go. At the start, alot, after couple years, barely ever, yet you keep paying!

You carry on paying without even realising the membership expired and isn't actully even being used so decide to cancel. At which point the gym offer to lick your butt crack whilst offer to do your ioring for the next 10 thousand years (of course really they cannot carry though), you state, no deal not intrested, as you realise there are hundreds of alternate better local gym membership deals.
For the next 3 years you they continue to tell you, actully you can't leave! Yes even though we state legally you can leave and there's no real benefit for you, you are not allowed to leave as management have decide its in your best intrest and your family if you continue membership as the gym is investing in inferstucture hundreds of miles away, in order to benefit your family in the longterm. It's our rules or our way, and if you choose to cancel your DD, we will.... Well, we will...... Can't tell you now, but ub a word, you cannot and will never be able to leave!

Hands in the air for democracy.. WOOYAEH
Is there a point you're trying to make with this utter drivel?

Did Shakespeare forsee our new PM? “he's a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise-breaker, the owner of no one good quality"
Old 04-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
WARNING:The BBS does not endorse anyone being chemically castrated.
Quite right too. I've never seen the point of it. All that messing around with containers, acid and the time it takes for the damn things to dissolve.

A gelding knife is easier and quicker .
Old 04-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Cyclists maybe ?
If you spend too much time in a saddle, who needs the chemicals?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Borderline lunacy

Quote:
If you spend too much time in a saddle, who needs the chemicals?
I think there are a couple of mini-stevek/lightweights who prove the inaccuracy of that myth.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:31 PM

ElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is hereElwissAtMemphis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Family gym membership.
Intension was to go yourself, but instead your kids go. At the start, alot, after couple years, barely ever, yet you keep paying! ...
Or ... you decide for whatever reason you want to cancel the membership but you go to their office and demand that you still want to be able to use the restaurant whenever you want, you still want the member's discount in the shop and you want your wife to still use the gym equipment at weekends.

They say that's unreasonable; you can't pick the bits you like and stop paying for the stuff that you've decided you don't need. You've signed a contract saying that you have to pay a month's notice but after that you're free to leave.

But you continue to kick up strop on and on and on. The gym's got it in for me! They didn't let me decide their membership policies! But just over half my family say that they're indifferent now and ... etc etc etc.
Old 04-07-2019, 01:22 PM
Semper Idem

So many ways of addressing that post, Steve !!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 04-07-2019, 01:32 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Funny how this backbone, of which you speak, manifests itself by your internet posting.
Im exactly the same in real life , i have no tolerance whatsoever of bullies and cowards . I despise it in any form . you and i would not get on at all.

Impervious to fvck bullets