Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 03-05-2021, 07:47 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Hardly. Labour arenít exactly famous for their financial nouse are they.
Only if you believe the cliches.

That Labour government led the world in avoiding a depression. Brown was the PM. Why can't you credit him for that?
Old 03-05-2021, 07:52 PM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
Agreed. But it’s increasingly pointless even trying to have a debate on this thread without being derided. Decision are rarely if ever 100% right/0% wrong and Brexit no different. I agree with you and Bigend1 that all of Brexit has been negative, with the possible/probable exception being the vaccine. Which by the way is a view shared by the majority of the country, remain and Brexit voters alike. Hey ho…
52% of the country also believed the lie on the big red bus, the sunlit uplands, the easiest deal in history and that there would be no downsides to brexit

95% of DUP voters believed there would be no border in the Irish sea

95% of fishermen believed they would take back control of "their" territorial waters

If the majority share your view, they are entirely wrong too
Old 03-05-2021, 07:53 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
I'm not a Tory/Brexit shill. Brexit is still the weirdest act of national self harm since the war.

But I really don't believe we would have been in this excellent position regarding vaccines if we were still members. We'll never know for sure of course.
Supposing the EU countries had gone ahead with the AZ vaccine like us, would you think they would have been in the same post code as us with regards to the vaccination programme?

I think it is too early to rest on our laurels, and we are not yet near the finish line. Yes we are ahead with 50 mil vaccinated allegedly, but it is not over yet and I am sure it will be in couple of months barring any hitch
Old 03-05-2021, 07:57 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Iím not so sure Razor.

Sadly, I think he really believes it. At least heís got the courage of his conviction unlike some others we could mention....
I think you have a very good point there. He does come across a bit of Walter Mitty to me and I have given up reading his post.
Old 03-05-2021, 07:58 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Nice guy, too. Always pleasant when I encountered him at HM Treasury.
Agree, I have met him and he is a nice guy. (not in the treasury mind, but in election campaign)
Old 03-05-2021, 08:07 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Agree, I have met him and he is a nice guy. (not in the treasury mind, but in election campaign)
Always came across as a conviction politician to me.

Not the sort to write two contrary articles about the biggest political decision for a century.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:20 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Always came across as a conviction politician to me.

Not the sort to write two contrary articles about the biggest political decision for a century.
Alders has posted a clip from John Oliver, which is very good. I think it is in BJ thread. There is a theory which says he is good in manipulating google searches and i tested it and the theory had some water
Old 03-05-2021, 08:33 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
I see Aldershot has been happily editing away on this thread.

Not happy with banning me from most of the BBS it would seem I’m not even allowed to poke fun at our northern correspondent on the politics forum any more.

It’s a sad day when racists are allowed to roam the boards but you can’t have a difference of opinion about a former PM.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:34 PM
Got any nuts?

^^^

Will be gone in 3,2,1

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:39 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I see Aldershot has been happily editing away on this thread.

Not happy with banning me from most of the BBS it would seem Iím not even allowed to poke fun at our northern correspondent on the politics forum any more.

Itís a sad day when racists are allowed to roam the boards but you canít have a difference of opinion about a former PM.
Agreed

Nothing untoward here
Old 03-05-2021, 08:42 PM
Got any nuts?

Bloke’s a power crazed gimp.

Not happy unless he’s boasting about how rich he is.

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agreed

Nothing untoward here
That’ll be why we’ve had to moved four lots of posts this evening. Because of nothing, yeah that’ll be it.

I mean let’s take you, you’ve been told to lay off, and you’ve not done that at all. At least we can see that Wolfnipplechips appears to have mostly tried to ignore you, and not really risen to your bait.

Stop being a twat and you’ll have full access restored. Carry on and you won’t.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Thatíll be why weíve have moved four lots of posts this evening. Because of nothing, yeah thatíll be it.

I mean letís take you, youíve been told to lay off, and youíve not done that at all. At least we can see that Wolfnipplechips appears to have mostly tried to ignore you, and not really risen to your bait.

Stop being a twat and youíll have full access restored. Carry on and you wonít.
How rich, powerful and successful are you really?

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:51 PM
Got any nuts?

Out of ten?

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:53 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
Indeed AJ, but it seems like the Tory/Brexit shills on here are somehow claiming the vaccine procurement validates their vote. But what they should consider as a consequence of their vote is that the UK has the worst health and economic outcome in Europe. Their leader went on national TV to tell us to take it on the chin and let it go through the herd and then allegedly said he would let dead bodies pile up, do they take credit for this too?

No, but they cling on to an entirely false narrative that as a result of Brexit we were able or weren't pressured into joining the EU procurement. It's a lie, we were part of the EU when we decided to not join, and was consistent with the procurement we had always chosen to do. They are just scrambling for any angle to justify what they did, like any spivvy shill does

Compare this to NicolaSturgeon, rightly giving the vaccine credit to the NHS and backing this up with a £500 bonus and a meaningful rise is salary to thank them for all their efforts during the pandemic, compared to the useless blond mop in Downing street, more concerned with picking expensive wallpaper, corruptly handing out taxpayer money for contracts to his cronys and giving the nurses a below inflation rise and a clap.

Anyone notice how quiet the taxpayers alliance have gone with the £240billion spent on a shit sandwich brexit while BJ runs up more debt than any peacetime leader
Repped.
And if I could rep you again I would.
Old 03-05-2021, 08:56 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Thatíll be why weíve had to moved four lots of posts this evening. Because of nothing, yeah thatíll be it.

I mean letís take you, youíve been told to lay off, and youíve not done that at all. At least we can see that Wolfnipplechips appears to have mostly tried to ignore you, and not really risen to your bait.

Stop being a twat and youíll have full access restored. Carry on and you wonít.
Oh donít be so fvcking daft.

If you had to delete all the posts of that nature you wouldnít have time to do your day job.

Do as you will.
Old 03-05-2021, 09:02 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes seemed a good sort. Blotted his copy book a little with the ‘bigoted women’ comment in that regard
On that score I think we can call Boris' copy book a blotter full stop. (Not that it stopped you from voting from him )
Old 03-05-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT_Palace View Post
On that score I think we can call Boris' copy book a blotter full stop. (Not that it stopped you from voting from him )
Yes we can

And no it didnít
Old 03-05-2021, 09:15 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
That the country chose that f*cking weasel Cameron over Brown says a lot about it

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 03-05-2021, 09:21 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Ain't that the truth?