Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-07-2020, 05:15 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potton Eagle View Post
No pending refund or 'error message' for me yet
Check your bank account, you might be one of the lucky ones.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:24 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got the same 'bank error' message?
Old 30-07-2020, 05:24 PM
Probationary User

T/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkT/Wells Eagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Same message for me

I struggle to believe people have given the wrong bank details.More likely that CPFC have in put our details incorrectly. I am not happy giving those details on an open email and have requested they refund to the card I paid with .I am not happy to have to use a phone number that costs me money either

Quote obviously easier to refund the card I paid with like they did with in used match tickets.

No brainer to me
Old 30-07-2020, 05:25 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
..and me.

They've never had a problem taking the money.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:26 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Appears that a lot of people are incapable of typing in their own bank account details, including me.
Either that or the refund system didn't work properly.
I know which my money would be on.
And I certainly won't be emailing my bank account details to anyone, let alone CPFC.
You should never ever do that.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:27 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Had neither an error email or pending refund appear. Will continue to hold fire lol

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 30-07-2020, 05:29 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Appears that a lot of people are incapable of typing in their own bank account details, including me.
Either that or the refund system didn't work properly.
I know which my money would be on.
And I certainly won't be emailing my bank account details to anyone, let alone CPFC.
You should never ever do that.
I thought it was totally fine to email your bank account number and sort code to anyone. No one can withdraw money from just a bank acc no and sort code.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:32 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No email yet, fingers crossed.
Old 30-07-2020, 05:33 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Well I triple checked my bank details I always do on things like that, so it can only be wrong if they input it wrong at their end

Haven’t had an email and no money, see what tomorrow brings
Old 30-07-2020, 05:43 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
And me, for all three refunds. Can't believe I gave them the wrong details to be honest, but I have sent them again.

If they keep it up then eventually they are going to have to issue cheques instead.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-07-2020, 05:48 PM

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Pretty obvious they’ve lost a shedload of bank details

Just admit it Palace!
Old 30-07-2020, 05:57 PM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bank error for me too
Old 30-07-2020, 06:00 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is herestamford triumph Sam the man is here
Received refund today. For some reason it had to include one of our friends but not our sons.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:00 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
Pretty obvious they’ve lost a shedload of bank details

Just admit it Palace!
I think if this was the case they would have to warn everyone so not sure it's that delay tactics maybe?
Old 30-07-2020, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
I think if this was the case they would have to warn everyone so not sure it's that delay tactics maybe?
Anyone resending their bank details will now be told ‘expect refund within 28 working days’
Old 30-07-2020, 06:16 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quite clearly a further delay tactic on the part of the football club that we all love.
Absolutely outrageous behaviour.

I walked for a while when this club appointed the antichrist Mullery and I can see me doing so again over this. Well, not just this. It's a combination of this and now being treated as a customer. We aren't needed anymore now that the TV money is rolling in. Well, **** you Palace. I'll might just wait until our club comes back again before committing any more effort, resources, money and time to CPFC.

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
No refund and no email here.
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
Had neither an error email or pending refund appear. Will continue to hold fire lol
Same here

we will probably get our failed refund emails next week
Old 30-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Zuffenhausen

917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here917L Sam the man is here
No refund, pending or otherwise. No e mail either
Old 30-07-2020, 06:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
My money is on incompetence rather than delaying tactics. I wonder how many people are affected in the grand scheme of things. The fact several people on here are affected, I find it hard to believe they will be the only ones.