Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 14-09-2021, 09:01 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
So when is this IPL starting? Vaughan is wanking himself to death about it…..
It's resumes on Sunday.
Old 15-09-2021, 06:38 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
It's resumes on Sunday.
Thanks
Old 15-09-2021, 04:58 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
See Mikey Holding has announced his retirement from Sky cricket commentary.

Gutted, absolutely gutted. Will be massively missed. The best.
Old 15-09-2021, 05:48 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
See Mikey Holding has announced his retirement from Sky cricket commentary.

Gutted, absolutely gutted. Will be massively missed. The best.
Meh. Utterly bang average. Not even close to the best.

Brilliant on the BLM stuff but incisive or interesting on cricket? Nah.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:22 PM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Jesus.

If I had a black cat, you’d have a more blackerererer one.

Name up a better current cricket commentator/pundit
Old 15-09-2021, 07:28 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
I do like Nasser.
Old 15-09-2021, 07:32 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Cor. That is as terrible an opinion as Michael "Vaughan" Vaughany is a human being.
Old 15-09-2021, 08:57 PM
Red with brass buttons

Jordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is hereJordan's Jacket Sam the man is here
Shane Warne is better tbf
Old 15-09-2021, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan's Jacket View Post
Shane Warne is better tbf
I like Warne but he really isn’t.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:14 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Hussain, Butcher and Atherton are all better.

Cricket wanker.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:18 PM
Got any nuts?

Jeremy Coney is fantastic. Ian Smith is bloody good too.

Cricket wanker.
Old 16-09-2021, 04:11 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Atherton and Nas Hussain for me.
When it comes to bowling techniques- Shane Warne.

Predictions Glenn McGarth
Old 16-09-2021, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Hussain, Butcher and Atherton are all better.
All good, although I find Atherton the epitome of meh, as you called MH. Rather monotone and dull at times.

Not sure what makes any of these ‘better’ than MH. If he was as ‘utterly bang average’ as you say, I doubt he will have had the long and very successful career as a commentator that he has.
Old 16-09-2021, 06:12 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I find it difficult to see how anyone could dislike Holding. I didn't like Nasser Hussain at all when he first started, but he's become really good at it.
Old 16-09-2021, 06:44 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I find it difficult to see how anyone could dislike Holding. I didn't like Nasser Hussain at all when he first started, but he's become really good at it.
I like Holding. Good bloke. I just can’t remember the last time other than his outstanding BLM stuff that he contributed anything other than average punditry.

Cricket wanker.
Old 16-09-2021, 06:50 AM

Quote:
I like Holding. Good bloke. I just can’t remember the last time other than his outstanding BLM stuff that he contributed anything other than average punditry.
He’s been commentating for 30+ years. If you’re expecting him to deliver something new and innovative, I think you’re expecting a little too much.

Brilliant cricketer, brilliant commentator, all round top bloke. Should be celebrated.

Bang average
Old 16-09-2021, 07:08 AM
Pushing The Sky Away

crystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcrystaljim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Forgetting the debate about his punditry, Whispering death is retiring from cricket.

One of the best bowlers I have ever seen, I could have seen the first test ever and then live to see another hundred years of cricket, Michael Holding will never leave my top 5 bowlers list.
His bowling action was pure poetry! Plus he was regularly clocked at 95mph plus over his career.
Old 16-09-2021, 07:22 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Agree with that Jim
Old 16-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
I love Michael Holding's commentary, he has such a wonderful voice. Warnie is fun and speaks well regards tactics, Atherton is a very smart chap, and Nasser loves calling everyone by their surname. Its a good team, but I'd replace them all if Richie was still with us. He was the GOAT of commentators.
Old 16-09-2021, 07:26 AM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Jeremy Coney is fantastic. Ian Smith is bloody good too.
Jeremy Coney bores me to death.