Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 22-03-2021, 07:52 AM
DAMN!

MR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandMR T is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I am missing 21 home programmes in total back to and including 1944/45 have all completed to 1953/54 and have all home and away (bar 1 programme up to and including 1957/58).

I am currently missing 6 away programmes in total to 1955/56 inclusive.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:22 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR T View Post
I am missing 21 home programmes in total back to and including 1944/45 have all completed to 1953/54 and have all home and away (bar 1 programme up to and including 1957/58).

I am currently missing 6 away programmes in total to 1955/56 inclusive.
Impressive. The good thing about programmes from the 60s and earlier was that they were small in comparison with today's programmes and you can fit 2 seasons or more in a shoebox, depending upon the size of your feet.
Old 22-03-2021, 08:42 AM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
I have been clearing out a load of old paper files that have been in my loft for years. Most of it has been going straight into a large sack but yesterday by chance a ticket from the Blackburn play-off final fluttered to the floor as I was ripping up an old magazine. Restored to its rightful place in my Palace memorabilia box.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 22-03-2021, 08:46 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
Just found a stack of home programmes (about 20) from various games from 1974 to 1980

These probably mean more to someone else than me, so help yourselves;

Ipswich 13th September 1980
Bolton league cup 2nd Sept 1980
Forest 8th Dec 1979
Leicester 18th Oct 1980?
Man City 3rd Nov 79
Middlesborough 23 Aug 80
Spurs league cup 30 Sep 80
Saints 21 Oct 80?
WBA 4th Oct 80?
Spurs 19 Aug 80?
Villa 27 Sept 80?
Ipswich 13 Sep 80?

Brighton March 77
Brighton FA cup 1st round replay Nov 1976
Gillingham April 1977
Wednesday April 1977
PNE March 1977
Mansfield Nov 1975
Cardiff April 1976

Bristol City League Cup Sept 74
Grimsby October 74
Chesterfield October 74
Peterborough Nov 74
Southend Dec 74
Hereford Jan 75
Bury Feb 75
Port Vale April 75

Orient Sunday March 3rd unknown year x 2
Hull 20th April unknown year
Bolton January 12th unknown year

I still have all of the above (i think)
Old 23-03-2021, 02:17 PM

eltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteltron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Finch View Post
I still have all of the above (i think)
Check PMs