Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 23-06-2010, 07:57 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Oh dear. My update ended up with me losing ALL data on my phone which my restore didnt copy

So ive lost all data for all my apps and having to restore the apps from fresh from the backup but they have no data!
Did you synch and backup as recommended as part of the install process?
Old 23-06-2010, 07:59 AM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Absolutely. Did everything word for word. It just would not restore the phone data

Lost things like my text messages and scores in games. But everything else i can re-add so couldve been worse i guess.
Old 23-06-2010, 09:05 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gutted that o2 are gonna start charging for 3G

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 23-06-2010, 09:32 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmithEagle
I upgraded no probs last night! Only thing ive found today is my battery life seems to be noticeably shorter!
Weird for me it seems to be better..

The new features that i've discovered are fantastic Folders are simply brilliant and the wallpaper is now fantastic
Old 23-06-2010, 10:04 AM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
How does multitasking work then? Noticed a few updates for some apps adding multitasking now supported.

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 23-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-06-2010, 10:24 AM
Back after 6 years

y2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrectiony2rich is the Resurrection
Ta muchly.

BBS NFL Fantasy Football Champion 2010
Old 23-06-2010, 10:26 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Multitasking seems to be working fine on my 3G .
Old 23-06-2010, 10:29 AM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot
Gutted that o2 are gonna start charging for 3G
Really? Source?
Old 23-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
Multitasking seems to be working fine on my 3G .
what multitasking apps have you got, there isn't any
Old 23-06-2010, 10:54 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
what multitasking apps have you got, there isn't any
Just the actual action of multitasking - I was half expecting it not to be able to handle it.
Old 23-06-2010, 10:59 AM
Ex-pat leviathan

GodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGodstoneEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It serves no effect yet though
Old 23-06-2010, 11:09 AM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
noticed that theres a + on some of the apps on the app store, what does this mean?
Old 23-06-2010, 11:24 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
assuming they only work with IOS 4
Old 23-06-2010, 11:26 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

first app is out there... twitter for iphone
Old 23-06-2010, 01:00 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil
Sync them?
was worried if i sync them with an empty folder that i might lose them all

it kept them all anyways cheers
Old 23-06-2010, 01:02 PM

Chucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineChucky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
peggle works on multitasking, saves the game where you are instead of returning to menu like it did before todays update. flight control has had similar update.
Old 23-06-2010, 01:47 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
it still wants to take 6 hours to download, I guess my connection must be crap

Finally managed to get online when its quieter and it only took 10 mins!

No problems with the update
Old 23-06-2010, 01:48 PM

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
How do I turn the photo tracking thing off?? I cant find the option.....
Old 23-06-2010, 03:33 PM
The New Crystals Rock!!

CPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC Cheerleader Observer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
How do I turn the photo tracking thing off?? I cant find the option.....
For Photos you take with the camera :

Settings>General>Location Services>Camera

Turn it to off.
Might want to also turn off location services for maps too.
Or perhaps do what my wife does as she's ultra paranoid and just turn off ALL Location Services!