Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 07-01-2008, 08:57 PM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Trust me on this I now wear glasses.
Old 08-01-2008, 09:39 AM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE
Trust me on this I now wear glasses.
Old 17-05-2008, 11:12 AM

Billy999999999 is playing for a contract
Irene Sampson is still following Palace.i spoke to her by email a few times over the past couple of years.
Old 17-05-2008, 04:04 PM

Henfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHenfield Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by Billy999999999
Irene Sampson is still following Palace.i spoke to her by email a few times over the past couple of years.
Say Hello from Me
Old 17-05-2008, 04:34 PM

Billy999999999 is playing for a contract
Quote:
Originally posted by Henfield Eagle
Say Hello from Me
will do ! i emailed her this morning to ask if she was aware of this site.only found it yesterday myself.
Old 03-09-2008, 12:28 PM
Optimistic Eagle

telodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetelodaja : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just found this in a programme. Carol you were gorgeous
Old 03-09-2008, 12:47 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
I met Irene around about 1967. She was friends or part of a crowd with a girl whose dad was a butcher in Greenwich. I'm sure Irene's dad had a pub near New Cross station.

I may have dreamt this!

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 09-12-2010, 05:53 PM
Born in Fort Neath

Eagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEagle El : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol
Hi this is Carol.Now you tell me! Still living in Thornton Heath still a Palace fan.Saw Keith Merritt in Sainsburys this morning anyone remember him?
I used to work with Sue Merritt for Associated Newspapers
Old 18-12-2010, 03:55 PM

jamjar is playing for a contract
70s dolly girls

Hi, i am trying to find any pictures from the 70s when i was a dolly girl at Selhurst park. remember the white skirt and boots!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am now a 51 year old grandmother. I could of only of been about 14 when i used to do this.
I was a good girl, but a true palace supporter. Remember Big Malcolm Allisons hat and cigar, we use to line the entrance when the players came out onto the pitch. My children would love to see a piccie of their mum.xxxxxx
Old 18-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Al From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is hereAl From Bromley Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login Probably got as better one I could scan in somewhere in my old programmes.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:35 PM

70s dollys

Thanks for the piccie, alas i was not in this one, i was born in 59 so i think it must have been in 72-74.
Old 18-12-2010, 04:36 PM
White Car

TrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTrevorWel came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Good luck in finding some dolly pics, I'm sure there is someone on the BBS that will come up with the goods!
Old 18-12-2010, 04:47 PM

thanks for trying.lolxxx
Old 18-12-2010, 05:49 PM

70s dollys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al From Bromley
To view the link you have to Register or Login Probably got as better one I could scan in somewhere in my old programmes.
have you got any newer ones? think it might have been 72-75 ish.lol xxx
Old 18-12-2010, 08:02 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
I know there was some in Roy Peskett's book
Old 19-12-2010, 08:00 AM

Eastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is hereEastern Boy Sam the man is here
Hi. I did publish a photo and did an article on the Palace dollies in a copy of the Eastern Eagles fanzine back in 94-96, can't remember what number it was but I wouldn't have the photo itself. When I get a chance I'll have a look at find it, you may be able to track a copy.

The photo came from a dolly who lived up here at that time in Gorleston, Great Yarmouth (we actually appeared on BBC Look East together prior to a Luton game!). I think her name was Barbara Rix? (may have been married name)

I remember the road, but not the number. Let me know if you want it (PM me) if you want to track her further.
Old 20-12-2010, 05:42 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 20-12-2010, 05:07 PM

ian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietian king came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastern Boy
Hi. I did publish a photo and did an article on the Palace dollies in a copy of the Eastern Eagles fanzine back in 94-96, can't remember what number it was but I wouldn't have the photo itself. When I get a chance I'll have a look at find it, you may be able to track a copy.

The photo came from a dolly who lived up here at that time in Gorleston, Great Yarmouth (we actually appeared on BBC Look East together prior to a Luton game!). I think her name was Barbara Rix? (may have been married name)

I remember the road, but not the number. Let me know if you want it (PM me) if you want to track her further.
It's in Issue 12, scan of the page attached.

Back in 2005-06 I (with the help of BBD) organised a reunion of the original Dollies at the club so I still have names etc. from that 1969 -70 era.
Can also scan/e-mail pics from programmes from that era.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dolly 14.jpg (946.6 KB, 230 views)
Old 20-12-2010, 06:15 PM

ballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittensballboy_1975 - whiskers on kittens
is that john hughes in the back right in the picture ?
i bet bert heads daughter couldnt wait to get married
Old 20-12-2010, 07:55 PM

cad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecad : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballboy_1975
is that john hughes in the back right in the picture ?
i bet bert heads daughter couldnt wait to get married
I'm not sure, but extreme left certainly looks like Tony Taylor