Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 11-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
She’s arrived. She’s beautiful

Old 11-11-2020, 09:34 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post

Nice, but is that picture b&w.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Bastard, thats what i was going to say...perhaps colour film hasn't arrived in Workshop land?

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:

Very nice
Old 11-11-2020, 09:36 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Or Geordie..
I'd rather the 5 quid.

Old 11-11-2020, 10:05 AM

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
someone else said 'i like the b&w theme'. I can assure you it's deep cherry red on the Gretsch .....
Old 11-11-2020, 11:00 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:

I hope you will be very happy together,
Old 11-11-2020, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Well it’s been love at first sight for me. She probably thinks I could handle her slightly better....
Old 11-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Poor fingering technique?
Old 11-11-2020, 11:31 AM
Old School BBS

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
He thinks it's bad to lay her on the sofa.

Old 11-11-2020, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
He thinks it's bad to lay her on the sofa.
Only at certain angles.
Old 11-11-2020, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post

Very probably
Old 11-11-2020, 12:47 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Videos playing now please WP I used to love my guitars a few years back (pre kids). Had elec, plug in acoustic, acoustic and 12 string. It became a bit of an obsession collecting the bastards. I’m like you Worky and a campfire player but that’s all i ever wanted to get out of playing tbh after teaching myself a few years back. Sold most of them post kids as time was taken up, but still pick up the acoustic once a week or so even, if only for 15 mins. Often play to my daughter and we have a sing-song. Bought her a kids acoustic recently but at the age of 5 it’s hard to get her going (“it hurts my fingers Daddy”, we’ve all been there). This thread has made me want to buy more again ��

Last edited by andyocpfc; 11-11-2020 at 01:21 PM.
Old 11-11-2020, 03:35 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Videos playing now please WP I used to love my guitars a few years back (pre kids). Had elec, plug in acoustic, acoustic and 12 string. It became a bit of an obsession collecting the bastards. I’m like you Worky and a campfire player but that’s all i ever wanted to get out of playing tbh after teaching myself a few years back. Sold most of them post kids as time was taken up, but still pick up the acoustic once a week or so even, if only for 15 mins. Often play to my daughter and we have a sing-song. Bought her a kids acoustic recently but at the age of 5 it’s hard to get her going (“it hurts my fingers Daddy”, we’ve all been there). This thread has made me want to buy more again ��
Have you tried a uke for her, so much easier to start with.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:07 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:

That’s a very good call. Will
Look into that
Old 11-11-2020, 10:21 PM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
That’s a beauty Worksop, what do you think about the amp? How are the neighbours enjoying it?
Old 11-11-2020, 11:30 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoz View Post
That’s a beauty Worksop, what do you think about the amp? How are the neighbours enjoying it?

My son had some real talent to play the guitar so cue the purchase of more guitars and 100w Marshall amp only to find he couldn't be arsed.

So I have access to a guitar, a Marshall amp and more than a few beers.

Given I can't play, what could be more fun than plugging the guitar in, turning all the knobs up to 11 and experimenting with feedback?

It didn't take too long before the neighbours were hammering on the door and the missus didn't speak to me for a week.

Hey-ho.
Old 12-11-2020, 02:04 AM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
You did the right thing, Gor.

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 12-11-2020, 06:18 AM

west eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwest eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
my daughter has a Uke, smashes a good stairway out of it.

much easier to learn and better on the finger tips.
Old 12-11-2020, 07:50 AM
Correctamundo !

Another Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAnother Oxted Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Baritone Uke’s are really good as they are bigger , less plinky and they are tuned like the first four strings of a guitar , d g b e so you can learn some chords and carry them over to a guitar when you are ready.

Thanks for the White Falcon comments btw but it was bought to plug into a cranked tweed amp for those Neil Young moments more than anything else. Billy Duffy is over in LA living now afaik and living well and healthy alongside his good mate Steve Jones :-)