Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 03-04-2020, 11:19 AM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Understandably delayed.
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Oh well, have to play the 1st one for the 5th time.
No bad thing.
Old 28-04-2020, 09:43 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
19 June release date
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 02-05-2020, 05:26 AM
Banned by Moderators

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
A lot of controversy surrounding the game, due to statements released recently by Naughty Dog.

Old 02-05-2020, 09:18 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
You are going to love the diversity in that Coastal. LOL

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 02-05-2020, 09:29 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Zombie mushroom game .....

disobediant canine......

great video.

Old 01-06-2020, 12:50 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The new gameplay footage on YouTube, from a few days ago, looks awesome. I rarely buy games a full price, usually waiting a year or two for price to plummet, but may make an exception for this To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-06-2020, 06:56 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
You are going to love the diversity in that Coastal. LOL
Druckmann only recently announced that there are no heroes or villains in this game.

No point playing it then.
Old 05-06-2020, 03:08 AM

That makes Druckmann the villain...

I hope not too many twats rush out and pay full price for it...

Old 14-06-2020, 05:53 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
IGN review - 10/10
Old 14-06-2020, 06:29 PM
King of Curry

Lombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLombardarian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
IGN review - 10/10
Cheers, will check it out.
Old 15-06-2020, 09:15 AM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
IGN review - 10/10
TFFT.

Was nervous.

Edit: actually the reviews across the board are excellent.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 17-06-2020, 03:50 PM
King of Curry

The last couple of days I have returned to playing the original remastered version on PS4. And although it does feel quite dated in terms of player animation, ai and generally being a little clunky, it is still very enjoyable
Old 18-06-2020, 04:49 PM
King of Curry

Just watched a walk-thru of the first hour(YouTube, RadBrad) - skipping ahead very regularly - e.g. every minute or so to avoid spoiling, and it looks great and, as I am currently on furlough, think it may well be my annual full price release day purchase.
Old 19-06-2020, 08:02 AM
Ichiro!

I didn’t pre-order it.

I thought about it but I have just started RDR2, and I still have assassins creed Origins and Oddesey to play, also Far Cry 5 and New Dawn, plus anything interesting that comes up on PS Plus which I just subscribed for.

So by the time I have got through all those PS5 (and poss PS6) will be out and I’ll wait for the remastered version on that I think.
Old 19-06-2020, 02:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Very good what I've played so far albeit the gameplay is nigh on the same as the first.
It's the story (so far) that's a let down for me.
Old 19-06-2020, 06:35 PM
King of Curry

Hope the story gets better Coastal. I didn’t purchase today in the end, I decided I am not in that much of a hurry and am enjoying my return to the first game at the moment. Imagine I will pick the new game up next week.
Old 19-06-2020, 10:26 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Takes a while to get going but it's very good, very beautiful graphics.

And a sucker punch moment i didn't expect
Old 20-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Diversity at the expense of a good story line wins again.
Not gonna spoil anything but wtf!
Nuff said.
Old 20-06-2020, 12:40 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Can you get the first one on Xbox?
Old 20-06-2020, 03:08 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Diversity at the expense of a good story line wins again.
Not gonna spoil anything but wtf!
Nuff said.
You're telling me!