Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 05-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hip moving time...

Old 05-11-2019, 11:34 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDon-Donovani came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Atmospheric...

Old 05-11-2019, 11:45 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Wearing out my shoes...

Old 06-11-2019, 12:30 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Think I mentioned it on another thread, but I saw the Buena Vista Social Club (or at least the remnants of it) live in Havana’s hotel nacional. Really special night, and made me take more on an interest in Latin American music.

Old 06-11-2019, 01:25 AM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Juan Luis Guerra

Last edited by CT_Palace; 06-11-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:58 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Think I mentioned it on another thread, but I saw the Buena Vista Social Club (or at least the remnants of it) live in Havana’s hotel nacional. Really special night, and made me take more on an interest in Latin American music.

Choon ✅ ✅
Old 07-11-2019, 09:55 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 08-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Here's an admission. Gloria is one of my secret, guilty pleasures....what a voice

Old 08-11-2019, 06:10 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Major talent, Gloria. We'll let you off that one.
Old 08-11-2019, 06:20 PM
Pass me the Vongole

As someone so aptly put it on another music thread...its toe tapping time

Old 08-11-2019, 06:24 PM
Pass me the Vongole

The very wonderful Tania Maria .....remixed by Masters at Work

Old 08-11-2019, 06:48 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Don't be shy...join in the chorus

Old 08-11-2019, 06:54 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Irresistable riddims

Old 08-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Soul Survivor

Caisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCaisterman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Don-Donovani View Post
Irresistable riddims

Very nice Don. Just my cup of tea that.
Old 08-11-2019, 07:04 PM
Soul Survivor

Old 08-11-2019, 07:29 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
I love Daniella Mercury ...

Old 08-11-2019, 07:40 PM
Palace 'til i die

Aki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is hereAki Aki Aki Sam the man is here
I'm also a big fan of Ivete Sangalo. I once watched her perform at the Florianopolis carnival, she was incredible. Her energy was unbelievable, the crowd was a sea of colour and rhythm. What can experience .
Old 08-11-2019, 07:47 PM
Palace 'til i die

More Daniella. I would have loved to see her perform at a Brazilian carnival

Old 09-11-2019, 10:16 AM
Pass me the Vongole

Morning campers....

Old 10-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Pass me the Vongole

Some cool Latin beats for a lazy Sunday afternoon

NB: I'm told by those who know about these sorts of things, that this choon is used in GT Sport...whatever that is