Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 17-01-2020, 05:36 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Brighton (A) Saturday 29th February 12.30pm Live on BT Sport - sold out

Br*ghton (A) Saturday Feb 29th 12.30pm
Tickets on sale today to AWAY Season ticket holders from 10AM

Last edited by transformerman; 17-01-2020 at 06:17 AM.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:42 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
*AWAY season ticket holders
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-01-2020, 06:15 AM

transformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettransformerman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Ooops Correct . Apologies
Old 17-01-2020, 07:51 AM

Keith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKeith Powell : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Any idea what points needed for this yet?
Old 17-01-2020, 08:44 AM
55 years and counting...

Chobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChobham Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Has the club actually made any formal announcement about this? I can’t see anything.
Old 17-01-2020, 09:06 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Criteria Points Required On Sale Date On Sale Time Number of Tickets
Away Season Ticket Holders No Points Required Friday 17th January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 6000+ Monday 20th January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 5750+ Tuesday 21st January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 5500+ Wednesday 22nd January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 5250+ Thursday 23rd January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 5000+ Friday 24th January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 4750+ Monday 27th January 2020 10:00am One
Season Ticket Holders and Paid Members 4500+ Tuesday 28th January 2020 10:00am One
Old 17-01-2020, 09:10 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Away s/t's get an email, which came yesterday
Regular phases start Monday, a news item will appear on the website before then
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 17-01-2020, 09:26 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
I am not sure I can be bothered.

Yet another ridiculous kick off time.

The police make it such a miserable experience to get there and leave.

I am just tired of being treated like a criminal
Old 17-01-2020, 11:14 AM

St.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSt.AlbansEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What stage do we think this will get to?? I'm stuck on Thursday...
Old 17-01-2020, 11:56 AM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

same. My boys are going but I'm giving it a miss
Old 17-01-2020, 12:07 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by St.AlbansEagle View Post
What stage do we think this will get to?? I'm stuck on Thursday...
Will probably go through all these phases. Not a great time, lots of hassle, incompetent policing etc
Old 17-01-2020, 01:12 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Is it just me or is the points a bit excessive for this one? It always seems to go quite low down the points system this one.

Clinton Morrison
Old 17-01-2020, 01:55 PM
Hol user Barcelona Based

Barcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBarcelona B Fan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Strict criteria again! I bet we've only got 2k

Before purchasing tickets, fans are encouraged to read this important security information:
-Prior to entry to the Amex Stadium ticket holders MUST ensure they have photo ID,Season/Membership cards in addition to match tickets. There will be no entry through any outer cordons without a match ticket / photo ID / Season ticket or Membership Card.
-Before entry is allowed into the Amex Stadium, security staff will be checking the name on each ticket and this must match the name printed on your Season Ticket/Membership card. If the name on the match ticket does not match your Season Ticket/Membership card, fans will be refused entry into the stadium.
-Stewards will be carrying out 100% pat down searches prior to entry into the stadium.
-On entry anyone obscuring their face in any way will not be allowed to enter the ground.
-Pyrotechnics are strictly prohibited: anyone found in possession of pyrotechnics will be arrested.
-Small handbags and clutch bags are allowed into the Amex stadium, but anything bigger will not be allowed into the stadium.
-Any person found selling their match ticket online, in person or by any means will have their Season Ticket/Membership withdrawn.
-Additional queries should be raised with the CPFC Box Office

Please note that we do not allow seat moves once a ticket has been booked.
Old 17-01-2020, 02:26 PM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post

Really think it is the least enjoyable away game of the season...
Parking is a pain, ground is in the middle of nowhere, absolutely nothing around it such as pubs, chippy, cafe's, bookies, you know the normal sort of stuff. Treated with suspicion the whole time, over the top stewarding and policing, crap kick off time (admittedly not exclusive to this game), names on tickets requiring ID, no bags.

No doubt there are answers to most of the above - why do you need a bag? Drink in the ground! You got Millwall flu?, go on the train etc etc. Personally I don't want to go on the train to a game like that, where it either seems to attract a higher percentage of wallies, or where some usually normal people put on some weird testosterone filled "cos it's Brighton innit" manner for the day.

Can't be doing with it to be honest, there are plenty much more civil away games to attend.
Old 17-01-2020, 02:31 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
The treatment of fans at the game late in November where ticketed supporters including women and pensioners were locked out and kettled was below the standards of customer care you would expect from customer first organisations. Away fans are customers not aliens.
Old 17-01-2020, 04:03 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
As it's on tv can see many giving this game a miss early ko antics of the police before and after game so should go down the phases
Old 17-01-2020, 04:21 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
After being one of those refused entry on that awful night, I have no intention of going again, it's just not worth the effort. I live 13 miles from the Amex, going to Selhurst is less hassle and because of the shit transport set up on matchdays at the Amex, there's no difference in travelling time.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
They could've waited 'til payday the inconsiderate bastards.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:29 PM

SussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSussexRed&Blue came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Is it just me or is the points a bit excessive for this one? It always seems to go quite low down the points system this one.
Yes i reckon with the early k.o and the game being on t.v. it may not sell as well as some may think.

To add to that the transport problems getting to and from the ground and the way our fans are treated.

Always seems to be a pretty poor atmosphere for a Derby game.
Old 17-01-2020, 05:40 PM
20 years for 4482 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
CPFC website doesn't state *AWAY S/T holders ?