Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 02-09-2020, 02:07 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Renew and resell every game via Twickets an option???
Twickets charges fees so I'm guessing you'd end up losing a fair bit by the end of the season. I notice they've conveniently left that part out.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Canít see why this wonít work.
You may have to pay the fee every time you do so.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:15 PM

Jamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJamie W : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by swissroll View Post
So its a ballot , mix of category games, each ST holder gets the same number of matches, first come first serve as to where you sit. I would think when the allocation is equally split across the ST holders there will be a few tickets spare each match - maybe a chance for members to dive in unless a ticket sale area for ST people only is created.
I read it differently that they will allocate us games and seats near to where our season tickets seats are. Iím guessing we will get told what games we have in bulk and not in a game to game basis.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:15 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Every game you get allocated yes, not every home match.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:17 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Honestly, **** this. It's awful.

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:18 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
What a nonsense. Either let everyone back or don't have anyone back. The amount of money and time spent on trying to work this out is a nonsense and the final 'product' will be dreadful if the village cricket atmosphere at the Amex on Saturday is anything to go by.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Tried to renew to see whether I can change my daughters ticket to one for my son instead... as usual I can’t get past the page which asks me to update my profile. (Which doesn’t need updating anyway). Won’t let me progress if I update or if I don’t.

On an iPad if that makes any difference.

Had the same problem when claiming my refund for last season.

Ludicrous.

Cricket wanker.

Last edited by Wolfnipplechips; 02-09-2020 at 02:24 PM.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:19 PM

mb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmb23 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think I will hold my ticket for 21/22.

I conveniently (?) have been shielding so will qualify for this but suspect many fans would have taken up this option.

They should have just released tickets match by match, first come first serve basis for season ticket holders only. Once you've bought a ticket you can't buy a ticket for the next four matches. As the season goes on capacity should increase so everyone will get a chance to get to enough games.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:20 PM

spy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minespy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is totally bonkers
Old 02-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Interestingly there's an option on the drop down to "Save my seat" with £200 being billed instead of £443. Think we should all wait for the official confirmation from the club first. Potentially will be today according to Sandown
Yeah we get to give / loan the club £200 to save our seat for next year. And if we want to pay in instalments we have to give their ďfinance partner 6.25%.

Thieving bastards.

Cricket wanker.
Born in South London

Pinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is herePinkie Brown Sam the man is here
I'm surprised at how bad a solution this is!
I've been going 40 years so this makes me extremely stupid
Maybe Itís Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Id much prefer the stadium was empty and everyone just renews on a half ticket with a full stadium from January. I don't see how the allocation of tickets will be fair.

We also have a group of 6 ST holders that sit together. Just being on each others F&F is not enough to be in a Bubble. We have to buy all the tickets in one transaction if we wish to sit together (despite normally being a mix of up front and direct debit payers). How's that fair?

Surely just having your F&F list should be enough?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:22 PM
Binned by Muderators

Brett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is hereBrett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mb23 View Post
I think I will hold my ticket for 21/22.

I conveniently (?) have been shielding so will qualify for this but suspect many fans would have taken up this option.

They should have just released tickets match by match, first come first serve basis for season ticket holders only. Once you've bought a ticket you can't buy a ticket for the next four matches. As the season goes on capacity should increase so everyone will get a chance to get to enough games.
Make sure you get a GP note otherwise the club won't believe you are shielding.

+1 for anyone who guessed the scheme will be heavily weighted towards the wealthier and most able fans.

And if you chucked any cash to the Academy - as I did - then you're a proper mug.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:23 PM

100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet100% Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
the village cricket atmosphere at the Amex on Saturday is anything to go by.
That was normal!
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
“Friends and Family Bubbles from different households:

To attend in a ‘bubble’ of fans from different households you must:
- Add your friends and/or family you want to attend with as a ‘Friend or family’ in your ticketing account
- Purchase all Season Tickets in the same transaction“

Why?

Nothing like making it difficult for people.
Binned by Muderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
Id much prefer the stadium was empty and everyone just renews on a half ticket with a full stadium from January. I don't see hw the allocation of tickets will be fair.

We also have a group of 6 ST holders that sit together. Just being on each others F&F is not enough to be in a Bubble. We have to buy all the tickets in one transaction if we wish to sit together (despite normally being a mix of up front and direct debit payers). How's that fair?

Surely just having your F&F list should be enough?
^^^ THIS

Why are clubs spending so much time and energy on this bollocks and risking pissing off so much of their fan base?
Old 02-09-2020, 02:24 PM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
I think ill renew me and the lads tickets on the monthly, games we dont use we will get credit for and use that for next yr perhaps.

17k season ticket holders and 4-5k seats - sounds like roughly 1 in 4 games you will get a ticket for - out of 17 home games - so is that roughly 4 games ill get to see?

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 02-09-2020, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brett View Post
Make sure you get a GP note otherwise the club won't believe you are shielding.

+1 for anyone who guessed the scheme will be heavily weighted towards the wealthier and most able fans.

And if you chucked any cash to the Academy - as I did - then you're a proper mug.
Seen that, luckily I kept all my shielding letters.

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not renewing, sounds too much effort with the fun taken out. If things improve and crowds go up maybe a half season ticket after Xmas.
Got any nuts?

Got to break it to my 14 year old Palace and football obsessed son that we won’t be going this year.

Absolutely ******* ridiculous system. Bonkers. Cynical. Pretty ******* outrageous.

Cricket wanker.