Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 06-08-2020, 10:30 AM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!Ev has got a bit of green grass ahead of him here... and finds Ambrose!
Amber from the box office just called me regarding my ST refund and very pleasant she was too.

Hope she was from the box office anyway cos i just gave her my bank details again...
Old 06-08-2020, 10:35 AM

breagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebreagles : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Amber is from Box Office. Emailed me last week regarding refund and I've received it today.
Old 06-08-2020, 12:45 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Still no refund here
Old 06-08-2020, 04:04 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Including the 'failed refund' email I have received FIVE Box Office emails acknowledging my request for a refund.

Additionally I went to the Box Office this week to confirm my bank details.

I then received an email from Steve Parish thanking me for donating my refund to the Academy Option!

I purchased two season tickets. One a Senior the other Adult. One opted for a full refund. The other for the Academy.

The online system didn't seem to make clear how this would be differentiated. Nevertheless, a Box Office acknowledgement appeared to confirm it did understand though it also conflicted by showing a refund for BOTH tickets!

The personal visit to the Box Office also confirmed a refund for both tickets.

I gave up pursuing the split options and decided to apportion the refund myself when I got it.

This still remains outstanding and I've emailed the Box Office asking for a resolution.

I always thought the 4 option split for season ticket purchases of more than one was going to be too ambitious.

Last edited by RAB; 06-08-2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old 06-08-2020, 04:57 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
The website options really didn't make sense if you'd purchased more that one season ticket (I'd purchased five). So I arranged the refunds by email with the box office rather than through the website. We've got the money back ok - just need to make sure we all get our Academy founder member benefits.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 06-08-2020, 11:16 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
The website options really didn't make sense if you'd purchased more that one season ticket (I'd purchased five). So I arranged the refunds by email with the box office rather than through the website. We've got the money back ok - just need to make sure we all get our Academy founder member benefits.
Money back & benefits?
Old 07-08-2020, 07:40 AM

Snoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Still no refund here

Nor me,useless *****
Old 07-08-2020, 07:58 AM

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No refund for me either
Old 07-08-2020, 08:08 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Still waiting for mine - "You will receive the refund within the week."
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 07-08-2020, 12:24 PM

Cpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCpfcbob came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
"You will receive the refund within the week."

Am awaiting still for multiple STs. My banking app shows incoming pending payments upto 3 days before clearing. Palace have made zero attempt to refund even though I have verified bank account details with them twice, the same account they been taking direct debit from for years and refunded away tickets to back in June!
Old 07-08-2020, 02:45 PM

Snoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnoop Eaagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Mine has arrived now
Old 07-08-2020, 03:33 PM

Harry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHarry Holmesdale came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoop Eaagle View Post
Mine has arrived now
Same, excellent work by the club...
Old 07-08-2020, 04:51 PM

Softens the blow of the new kit
Old 07-08-2020, 10:05 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by disco mixx kidd View Post
Money back & benefits?
Yes. One match worth each to the Academy, the other three matches refunded.

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 08-08-2020, 09:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevek View Post
Yes. One match worth each to the Academy, the other three matches refunded.
Cool
Old 10-08-2020, 12:24 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Still no refund here
Been told that the refund will arrive by the end of the week (just as they said last week)
Old 10-08-2020, 03:51 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
Quote:
Been told that the refund will arrive by the end of the week (just as they said last week)
At 16.15 today I too was given that information.

I said earlier in this thread/saga that the 4 option online reimbursement system seemed ambitious, especially perhaps for an under resourced box office team where purchases were for more than one season ticket with different reimbursement choices.

Today I was told that apart from the 'bank rejection' for a number of refunds, the sheer number requesting refunds was now the cause for the additional delay.
Old 10-08-2020, 05:41 PM

Archiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietArchiebald Leitch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Refund received.
Old 10-08-2020, 06:48 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Still no wedge for me yet.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:22 PM

Crozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is hereCrozzy71 Sam the man is here
Got mine a week ago.