Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

View Poll Results: The options
Option 1. Support the club’s Academy. 13 7.03%
Option 2. Donate the refund to the Palace for Life Foundation. 11 5.95%
Option 3. A refund. 158 85.41%
I don't have a season ticket.. 2 1.08%
Meh! 1 0.54%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-05-2020, 07:09 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
19/20 ST Corona Refund? THE POLL.

So which option will you use?
Old 23-05-2020, 07:12 AM
Hadron Collider

Dear mods you can maybe add this to the main Thread?
Old 23-05-2020, 07:17 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Seriously ?
Old 23-05-2020, 07:18 AM

Homburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Where's the option for a credit against the next season ticket we are able to buy?
Old 23-05-2020, 07:18 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Seriously ?
What?
Old 23-05-2020, 07:21 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homburg View Post
Where's the option for a credit against the next season ticket we are able to buy?
This a poll for what you are going to do, from the club options given.
I would have taken the .... keep my cash towards my next season tickets and so then guarantee my seats after all this, but it's not been offered!
Don't know why..
Old 23-05-2020, 07:32 AM

Thunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThunderwing : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
They haven’t detailed the options for season tickets yet just match tickets. If you reread the information sent out yesterday that becomes clear
Old 23-05-2020, 07:38 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderwing View Post
They haven’t detailed the options for season tickets yet just match tickets. If you reread the information sent out yesterday that becomes clear
Good spot ... so maybe the extra option will be there.
Old 23-05-2020, 07:47 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
What?
Why do you need/want to know ?
Old 23-05-2020, 10:29 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRP View Post
Why do you need/want to know ?
This is an opinion and information BBS...i don't care about exactly what you do, rather what's going on in the bigger picture.
As always you have the option to not post on the thread or use the poll.
Old 23-05-2020, 10:53 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nothing like a public poll for all the virtue signallers
Old 23-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs eagle View Post
Nothing like a public poll for all the virtue signallers
At this time only 4 fans in the poll are better than the rest of us!
Old 23-05-2020, 11:18 AM
Swollen Member

Twilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwilko came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Good spot ... so maybe the extra option will be there.
Everton allowing season ticket holders to donate a portion to charity (not just all of it), so that might be the difference for season ticket holders. That and or credit towards next season
Old 23-05-2020, 11:30 AM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilko View Post
Everton allowing season ticket holders to donate a portion to charity (not just all of it), so that might be the difference for season ticket holders. That and or credit towards next season
It's going to be interesting to see what they come up with, our owners don't need our charity but part/full to Captain Tom and the NHS would be worth thinking about.
Old 23-05-2020, 11:56 AM

Homburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHomburg : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
This a poll for what you are going to do, from the club options given.
I would have taken the .... keep my cash towards my next season tickets and so then guarantee my seats after all this, but it's not been offered!
Don't know why..
I understand that but the club options only apply to people who have bought match tickets, the club have not yet given options for season ticket holders and I expect that the option for a credit against the next season ticket will be offered. So really the poll is a bit silly as you are offering the club's options reference match tickets and imaging that the same will be offered to season ticket holders.
I say scrap the poll.
Old 23-05-2020, 12:55 PM
www.b00mb0x.org

Del Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDel Gland came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I think the refund is the only way at present as it may take a while to know when season tickets for next season can be sold.

I did have an idea though. Let us know what the "proposed prices" are for next season and let us reserve our place now. Then we should buy tickets similar to cup games for each home game at 1/19th of the prices until they are able to offer a pro-rata season ticket at some point. A bit like the 1/2 season method.
Old 23-05-2020, 06:00 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Got no doubt sp would read forums twitter to see what fans think and a few fans said they would let club keep money some said it many times so it probably raised what numbers sp thought would think that way .if I read it right he even thought he could keep the away ticket money as well which I find strange .I will take a refund thought about the academy but as I have payed all them fivers over the last few years when I thought st holders should have been let in for free for the 4 or 5 games they hold at selhurst each season then even charging to watch it on line so goodwill works both ways I'll keep my money this time .
Old 23-05-2020, 08:29 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
I'll be taking option 3, thanks.

(I'm Spartacus)
Old 23-05-2020, 09:49 PM
PALACE FAN SINCE `62

tamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetamlamotowner : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would settle for a credit towards my next season ticket
Old 23-05-2020, 10:08 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamlamotowner View Post
I would settle for a credit towards my next season ticket
But we don't know when that will be so it doesn't make sense

Take the money put it aside and then when we have anotjer season ticket use it for that!