Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 30-08-2020, 02:04 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Internet problems today?

Anyone else experiencing internet problems today?

Currently (3pm Sunday 30th August), I can't access the BBC website, I get:

"This site can’t be reached

To view the link you have to Register or Login server DNS address could not be found"

The same problem with duckduckgo
Old 30-08-2020, 02:07 PM
Emmigrated to Wales !!

AshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Working for me.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:11 PM

Louis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is hereLouis Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by AshfordianEagle View Post

Working for me.
Cheers - not for me though
Old 30-08-2020, 02:14 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
No I can’t get BBC either - server cannot be found - is the message I get
Old 30-08-2020, 02:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
No I can’t get BBC either - server cannot be found - is the message I get
Some sites work for me, others don't. A bit weird, but there are obviously some problems out there.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:22 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Struggling with iPlayer today for some reason on the tele.
Old 30-08-2020, 02:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Fine for me
Old 30-08-2020, 02:25 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
On my phone the bbc site doesn’t work with the wifi. Disconnect and use 4g and works. Which IP you with Louis?
Old 30-08-2020, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
On my phone the bbc site doesn’t work with the wifi. Disconnect and use 4g and works. Which IP you with Louis?
Currently using a neighbour's wifi ...

... BBC site back up now, so looks as though things might be getting back to normal ...
Old 30-08-2020, 09:43 PM
Emmigrated to Wales !!

AshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAshfordianEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just seen this articke online, might explain things??

Old 31-08-2020, 11:13 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
centurtlink used to be known as global crossing - supply a lot of internet backbone in the uk too

SaulAlinsky