Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-07-2020, 07:25 PM

Acky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAcky : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
It will be 'fun' selling season tickets if this happens.

Coronavirus: Entire 2020-21 English football season could be played in reduced capacity stadiums - To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 28-07-2020, 11:28 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
"a streamlined service of food and drink outlets"
This will literally never, ever happen at Palace.
Old 29-07-2020, 05:47 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Fixture announcement date 21st August, according to The Sun.
(of course what use the original schedule will be is another thing)
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-07-2020, 09:36 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
I know it isn't the Premier League, but the Dover Athletic chairman/owner, who sits on the National League board says they are planning for capped all ticket attendances at just 15% of current capacities next season. Even non-league teams are going to find that they cannot achieve the sort of average attendances they would normally expect.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 30-07-2020, 09:44 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fixture announcement date 21st August, according to The Sun.
(of course what use the original schedule will be is another thing)
Guess they can get going with the scheduling now. Fulham or Brentford is going to make little different to the fixture list.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:48 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Would have no loyalty points for the upcoming season. Will allow those ST holders who are vulnerable to choose not to attend whilst not falling behind. Will reduce the numbers of those trying to get limited tickets that are available.

15% would be less than 4,000 in the ground. If all ST holders tried to renew it would mean attending around 1 in 5 games so maybe 4 in the year. Pointless having at ST at that point.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:55 PM
Through Infinity & Beyond

cjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecjcpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Would have no loyalty points for the upcoming season. Will allow those ST holders who are vulnerable to choose not to attend whilst not falling behind. Will reduce the numbers of those trying to get limited tickets that are available.

15% would be less than 4,000 in the ground. If all ST holders tried to renew it would mean attending around 1 in 5 games so maybe 4 in the year. Pointless having at ST at that point.
They will have to find a fair way to allocate this. Youll have those that took some form of credit towards next year claiming priority for the limited seats, the ones who's been going for 20 or more years claiming. Then those with loads of points.

What ever way they choose someone will feel left out.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:57 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Doubt there will be any one at games for a few months at least in term of paying fans.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:13 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Joe Paxton View Post
Doubt there will be any one at games for a few months at least in term of paying fans.
Yet people are allowed on 2, 3, 4 hour flights. Sitting next to each other in enclosed spaces.

What is the current situation or plan for cinemas and theatres?

What is the difference between 300 people sitting next to each other on flights and, say, 5,000 spread around a stadium?

And the queueing up to check in, board, and use airport services?

There is something I am not getting here?

I see they are having trials at cricket matches...is it the tribal nature of football that frightens authorities?

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:17 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Yet people are allowed on 2, 3, 4 hour flights. Sitting next to each other in enclosed spaces.

What is the current situation or plan for cinemas and theatres?

What is the difference between 300 people sitting next to each other on flights and, say, 5,000 spread around a stadium?

And the queueing up to check in, board, and use airport services?

There is something I am not getting here?

I see they are having trials at cricket matches...is it the tribal nature of football that frightens authorities?
A ban on chanting when fans allowed back in - it truly is the silly season.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:26 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I just feel that football, or at least football fans, are getting a rum deal yet again.

Restrictions are being lifted in lots of areas. The packed beaces of a few weeks back, flights, foreign holidays, people going back to work, and I am sure many, many others.

But the humble football fan has to wait. Attending football matches will be allowed once cinemas, bingo halls, churches, pubs, even nightclubs have been up and running for weeks, even months.

Nearly all the other activiities are in closed areas with limited availability to respect social distancing. Football is in the open air. Why can't 30% be allowed back. If you are worried about toilets etc.. don't sell booze and have local pubs closed or limited opening pre match.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.
Old 30-07-2020, 10:37 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
I just feel that football, or at least football fans, are getting a rum deal yet again.

Restrictions are being lifted in lots of areas. The packed beaces of a few weeks back, flights, foreign holidays, people going back to work, and I am sure many, many others.

But the humble football fan has to wait. Attending football matches will be allowed once cinemas, bingo halls, churches, pubs, even nightclubs have been up and running for weeks, even months.

Nearly all the other activiities are in closed areas with limited availability to respect social distancing. Football is in the open air. Why can't 30% be allowed back. If you are worried about toilets etc.. don't sell booze and have local pubs closed or limited opening pre match.
The long-promised toilet attendants in the AW will at last be fulfilled next season and instead of smelling like piss when taking your seat will be the delights of Old Spice, Denim and Hai Karate.
Old 31-07-2020, 06:48 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
...Restrictions are being lifted in lots of areas. The packed beaces of a few weeks back, flights, foreign holidays, people going back to work, and I am sure many, many others...
...and reimposed again today. Beaches crowded on hottest day of the year, though.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:17 PM
Collecting Palace tat

It's not directly comparable, but Millwall have been told their ground will have a reduced capacity of 5994 (about 30% of actual capacity)

They have sold 2600 season tickets, and will allow this number to go up to 3500 by only allowing 900 more to be sold.

They will have circa 600 for hospitality, directors etc, and then c2000 to sell on a game by game basis

If you get a ticket to a game, then you don't have priority access to the next game - the plan being to give as many fans as possible a chance to see some games.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Old 07-08-2020, 09:28 PM

Ogilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is hereOgilvy Sam the man is here
Quote:
It's not directly comparable, but Millwall have been told their ground will have a reduced capacity of 5994 (about 30% of actual capacity)

They have sold 2600 season tickets, and will allow this number to go up to 3500 by only allowing 900 more to be sold.

They will have circa 600 for hospitality, directors etc, and then c2000 to sell on a game by game basis

If you get a ticket to a game, then you don't have priority access to the next game - the plan being to give as many fans as possible a chance to see some games.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Ok so Milwall are allowed 3 times their average gate, so Selhurst will be limited to 75k which sounds reasonable. Charlton are limited to the 3,629 that want to go and Brighton will get 5000 when arsenal are away. Seems fair to me.
Old 07-08-2020, 09:37 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Think clubs just want fans money in there bank lets say they charge a fan 600 pound he gets to go to 5 games maybe next July they give you 400 ish back they won't worry to much about what cat the game was.they will look at it better in our bank account then yours think a lot of clubs might go down this route
Old 08-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Collecting Palace tat

I have been having a bit of a hunt regarding likely reduced capacity arrangements.

Compared to Millwall (Championship, all seater) who expect a very specific figure of 5994 at The Den, approx 30% of capacity,

Dover Athletic of the National League (assuming they don't financially go under) talked about a very specific figure of 861 fans, 15% of capacity, and likely stopping of child prices to stem the losses.

Both clubs have it seems no plans for away fans.

Dorking Wanderers have mentioned an 'expected' 25% of capacity as the possible impact to make fans aware that buying a Season ticket will ensure priority.

In the Premier League, West Ham and Southampton and Everton are happily flogging season tickets, with pro-rata refunds promised for those that cannot be accommodated for each game

Each club will have to work out what works best for themselves based on number of members, season ticket holders, capacity etc, but it is very interesting to see the different approaches.

Old 08-08-2020, 10:56 AM

25 per cent capacity, roughly 6,500 over four stands, no away fans. Just wonder how many corporate/directors will be allocated. Club will argue as many as possible for obvious reasons.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:28 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Multiple households should be prioritised. (ie a family of 4 season ticket holders living in the same house can seat together)

Under 45 should also be prioritised and close to the ground
Old 13-08-2020, 08:23 AM

Seen reports that the fixtures will be out next Friday.

1st round of EFL cup in the Sept international break which doesn’t affect us but means Championship clubs might be given an option to play that at the end of this month!