Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 13-08-2020, 08:44 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Multiple households should be prioritised. (ie a family of 4 season ticket holders living in the same house can seat together)

Under 45 should also be prioritised and close to the ground
Huge numbers of season ticket holders are either going to miss out or every ST holder will get to very few games. Is it not fairest to treat all ST holders the same?

IMO they should not have STs this year. If fans are allowed back then however many tickets are available go on sale at £50+ per ticket, no concessions no away fans no loyalty points earned. Treats everyone the same and limits the losses from reduced capacities.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:31 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Is there any point in selling season tickets and memberships at the moment? It would mean that the Loyalty Points scheme is still fair, because no one gets anything. We have no way of knowing when crowds will be allowed back in now so it saves on the Administration time of organising.

Given that there is a strong chance no crowds will be allowed in at all next season I don't see the point in charging people for something that you knowingly might have to refund anyway in this situation.

Matches start in September, assuming that sporting attendance trials start mid-end September and will need to last a month that takes us to mid-end October, if the Government have got any sense they will want to limit public interaction at events like this during the Winter Flu Season and Covid - that takes us to March 2021 by which point we could find ourselves needing another 4 week trial period, which is April and then the season ends 6 weeks after.

I just don't see the point in that, might as well just say that the plan *at this stage* is for no fans.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 13-08-2020, 10:22 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
If need be they could host the London games across Wembley, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham. No away fans, clubs get 20k seats to sell as they please and there'd be plenty of room.
Old 13-08-2020, 10:31 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
If need be they could host the London games across Wembley, Spurs, Arsenal and West Ham. No away fans, clubs get 20k seats to sell as they please and there'd be plenty of room.

Darlington FC, who play in the National League North (ie Division 6 of English football) play at a ground that holds 3281 . Their average attendance last season was 1485.

Their capacity under Covid arrangements would just be 550 places.

They have formally asked to play at their former ground from when they were a league club, the Darlington Arena, which holds 25,000 and could very easily host everyone, including away fans with ample distancing.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 13-08-2020, 11:04 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Now the govenment seem to be going cautious I just can't see any sort of crowd for a while yet. Just hope lower league clubs can survive.
Old 13-08-2020, 11:07 AM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Now the govenment seem to be going cautious I just can't see any sort of crowd for a while yet. Just hope lower league clubs can survive.
Lower League clubs had £125m of monies from the Premier League advanced to them early. They will want to get some sort of crowds in asap

Many of them (Colchester, Port Vale etc) have good sized grounds that were always massively under capacity anyway

The likes of Pompey who get good gates are going to struggle with capped capacity
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and sing… and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013

Last edited by Dorking .Eagle; 13-08-2020 at 05:38 PM.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:20 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Starts on Sept. 12th
Ends on May 23rd

Full fixtures on Friday 21st

Old 13-08-2020, 12:29 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Huge numbers of season ticket holders are either going to miss out or every ST holder will get to very few games. Is it not fairest to treat all ST holders the same?

IMO they should not have STs this year. If fans are allowed back then however many tickets are available go on sale at £50+ per ticket, no concessions no away fans no loyalty points earned. Treats everyone the same and limits the losses from reduced capacities.
Agree not worth having st this season look how hard it's been for fans to get there money back for just 4 games imagine if they had to refund 14 or 15 games. best idea I read on here was do it by stands that way fans who sit and go to games together still can. let's say Whitehorse and upper Holmsdale st holders 19/20 go to game 1 then main stand go to game 2 and so on.not sure what club will do about prices kids could give them a little discount maybe 20% cheaper if adult price was between 40 and 50 pound.cant see any reason not to give pp for those who are paying to go if you take your turn to go we're all end up roughly getting same pp over the season .

Last edited by wrightchipvcfc; 13-08-2020 at 12:49 PM.
Old 13-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post

Starts on Sept. 12th
Ends on May 23rd

Full fixtures on Friday 21st*
*at the latest...

Though we all know with the PL that means the 21st!
Old 13-08-2020, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
*at the latest...

Though we all know with the PL that means the 21st!
Yeah I didn't even bother putting that bit in because I don't see it happening sooner lol!

Old 13-08-2020, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
I had a look at this based on a conversation I was having with some mates. I came up with the idea of splitting the sides into geographic regions and basically then saying to clubs, you can either say to clubs play at your own stadiums, or, if you would like to then you can come to an agreement with a local other team.

So, all London clubs could if they wanted too nominate Spurs' Stadium - causing a logistical nightmare, but, the more likely scenario is that the majority of teams would just deal with it. For some clubs, Leeds/Southampton/Newcastle there isn't another "local" side that they could effectively use.

But, for the majority of Premier League sides the capacity normally of 30,000+ is ample when looking at the numbers for socially distant crowds. It is only Burnley, us, Fulham and West Brom that have capacities lower than 30,000.

I would potentially say that Fulham would want to ground-share for a season due to the work being done on the Riverside Stand but, beyond that I don't see anything else unless clubs are forced into local bubbles.

That then leads into a whole other issue because if you do that for the Premier League, would you do it for the Championship, and if yes, would you for League 1 and 2 as well?

For the Premier League, the logistical North/South split would be insane. You have:

6 London teams
Brighton & Southampton on the South Coast
3 West Midlands teams - Villa/WBA/Wolves
Leicester
The two Yorkshire clubs in Leeds and Sheffield United
Everton/Liverpool, Man. C./Man. U. and Burnley
Then Newcastle.

I can only think of is a 12/8 split, so, all of your London teams + Brighton, Southampton, Leicester, Villa, WBA & Wolves in the South group. Then your North group of Everton, Liverpool, Man. U., Man. C., Burnley, Leeds, Sheffield U. & Newcastle.

Southern games played at Wembley and Northern games played at Old Trafford

Old 13-08-2020, 01:56 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
The cup dates have also been announced.

FA Cup
Extra preliminary round: Tuesday 1 September 2020
Preliminary round: Saturday 12 September 2020
First round qualifying: Tuesday 22 September 2020
Second round qualifying: Saturday 3 October 2020
Third round qualifying: Tuesday 13 October 2020
Fourth round qualifying: Saturday 24 October 2020
First round proper: Saturday 7 November 2020
Second round proper: Saturday 28 November 2020
Third round proper: Saturday 9 January 2021
Fourth round proper: Saturday 23 January 2021
Fifth round proper: Wednesday 10 February 2021
Quarter-finals: Saturday 20 March 2021
Semi-finals: Saturday 17 April 2021
The Final: Saturday 15 May 2021

No replays will take place.

League Cup
Round One: 5 September 2020 (alternative dates may apply)
Round Two: 15/16 September 2020
Round Three: 22/23 September 2020
Round Four: 29/30 September 2020
Round Five: 22/23 December 2020
Semi-Finals: 5/6 January 2021 (tie to be played at the venue of Club drawn out first)
Final: 28 February 2021

Old 13-08-2020, 05:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Heck of a gap between League Cup R4 and R5,
I guess that when a big chunk of European games take place midweeks

Old 13-08-2020, 06:15 PM

Months difference to the season just finished.

Old 13-08-2020, 06:41 PM
Pilgrim Eagle

Location: On the road that leads from Horsham Eagle to Dorking.Eagle
John from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohn from Beare Green : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
According to the dates, both FA Cup Round 4 and Premier League Round 20 are happening on Sat Jan 23rd. How is that going to work? I guess it must be that both these "rounds" will include the following mid-week as well so all the matches will be fitted in somehow.
Old 13-08-2020, 06:51 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by John from Beare Green View Post
According to the dates, both FA Cup Round 4 and Premier League Round 20 are happening on Sat Jan 23rd. How is that going to work?
For us, unlikely to be too much of an issue.
Old 13-08-2020, 09:38 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Heck of a gap between League Cup R4 and R5,
I guess that when a big chunk of European games take place midweeks
Yes it is to do with European games. The dates for the Champions League group stage are:
20/21 October: Group stage, Matchday 1
27/28 October: Group stage, Matchday 2
3/4 November: Group stage, Matchday 3
24/25 November: Group stage, Matchday 4
1/2 December: Group stage, Matchday 5
8/9 December: Group stage, Matchday 6

The gap between Matchday 3 and 4 is an international break.

Spurs are likely to have issues with Europa League qualifiying and the early rounds of the League Cup clashing.

Old 19-08-2020, 02:03 PM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Fixtures out tomorrow at 9am.
Old 19-08-2020, 03:15 PM

Old 20-08-2020, 09:32 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
At least with our usual terrible start we can dispense with Man Utd and Chelsea away in those early fixtures. Likely zero pointers in any case.

'Don't be more of an arsehole than you have to be.' sw16girl..11/5/2020.