Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 16-09-2020, 06:58 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
PES 2021(PES 2020 Full Update)

The new PES 2020 Update was released yesterday and is a complete game for the bargain price of 24.99.

Basically it is an improved and updated version of PES 2020 and the game tweaks and updated teams and rosters make it great value for money as you do not need to have PES 2020 to play it as it is a game in its own right.

The game-play changes significantly improve the game especially the ball control.

This is probably one of the bargains of the year for the money and the best football game just got better.

My Rating is 10/10

Youtube video links

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 16-09-2020, 07:08 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
At the moment you can buy Club Editions of the game giving you extras related to which edition you choose.
Club Editions to choose from are:
Arsenal
Barcelona
Bayern Munich
Juventus

I chose Juventus.

Each Club Edition allows you to play as your full chosen team squad in the My Cub mode alongside your created club's squad.
Old 07-01-2021, 10:15 AM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Need some help from the good ship beeb.

This had just been added to game pass on the Xbox.

Is it a standalone game, or does it update the 2020 one?

If it's the latter, does it reset edited teams? I edited all the teams and stadiums in the top two tiers of English football and loads of foreign ones and it took f'king ages, if I install this will it reset them all?

Thx!

SE5

Sir Clinton Morrison