Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 06-02-2021, 08:27 AM
Fay Wray

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Stefan Cush of The Men They Couldn’t Hang has died

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Their 'Waiting for Bonaparte' album was a favourite of mine back in the day and I saw them a few times at gigs and festivals along with The Pogues and Billy Bragg etc.

I kept meaning to go and see them again in more recent times, but never got around to it. Damn.
Old 06-02-2021, 08:45 AM
AKA Barrington Linguine

Location: In the pleasure dromes and ersatz bodega bars of the free world
Smoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is hereSmoz Sam the man is here
Very sad news, they are a great live band, been to many of their gigs over the years. RIP.
Old 06-02-2021, 09:12 AM

busker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsbusker was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Absolutely tragic - many happy tours and gigs with them in days gone by. Cush taken far too early
Old 06-02-2021, 09:19 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Tragic. I was due to see them last November in Brighton for the first time too
Old 06-02-2021, 07:29 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I dug some old cassettes out last week including How green is the valley. RIP

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 06-02-2021, 07:38 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davy64 View Post
I dug some old cassettes out last week including How green is the valley. RIP
I used to listen to Night of a Thousand Candles loads when I was young...