Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 07-11-2021, 11:21 AM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
My new plastic card didn't scan in the slot,had touch it on the rainbow light above!!!
That wasn't in the plan lol..
Same here - the turnstile did let me thru but I was checked by the operator.

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 07-11-2021, 12:30 PM

CPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Since 68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Gate 2 for Upper holmesdale def wasn't working today about 10 mins before ko. Just waved thru by steward, with turnstile permanently 'open'. No ticket/qr code required.
Same as the Brighton game, it was permanently open.
Old 07-11-2021, 08:11 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
NFC worked for me for the first time this season!

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 07-11-2021, 11:56 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ev View Post
Gate 2 for Upper holmesdale def wasn't working today about 10 mins before ko. Just waved thru by steward, with turnstile permanently 'open'. No ticket/qr code required.
Given how many people were heading into the lower tier I would imagine quite a few have noticed.
Old 08-11-2021, 09:07 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Anyone managed to get their ticket on their Samsung Galaxy watch? Struggling to get it to work.
Old 10-11-2021, 01:25 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
My Google Pay wasn't updating payment transactions since I downloaded my ST to it so I thought I would remove the ST and see if that made a difference, it didn't, but also now I cannot re-download the ST, I get an error message 'something went wrong please try again'

Anyone had this and able to give me some advice before I contact the box office?
Ended up being sent a plastic card as apparently its a fault with Google that wont allow me to re-download the ST to Google Pay?
Old 10-11-2021, 01:37 PM

LN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is hereLN1 Sam the man is here
Bought an Everton ticket yesterday and the 'print at home' ticket style has changed. The QR code is now at the top and the ticket prints out way to big for the readers so it looks like it is expected to be used as a phone based saved PDF or screen shot at the turnstile. I don't mind but might just reduce the size and print a paper back up anyway.
Old 10-11-2021, 04:49 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
I know of someone who is chasing a partial refund and is about to start a section 75 claim, on the basis that goods have not been delivered. They missed the first match.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:33 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tasty_snacks View Post
I know of someone who is chasing a partial refund and is about to start a section 75 claim, on the basis that goods have not been delivered. They missed the first match.
Can you keep us posted on his progress. The decidsion by the credit card company, or if necessary the Financial Services Ombudsman, will be of interest to many in a similar position
Old 10-11-2021, 09:23 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still awaiting delivery of my plastic season ticket card that they said I would receive after Spurs game and again, once this didn’t arrive, by time of the Newcastle game!
Old 11-11-2021, 09:43 AM

hayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turninghayeseagle38 would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Holmesdale View Post
Ended up being sent a plastic card as apparently its a fault with Google that wont allow me to re-download the ST to Google Pay?
This is the same error message I get (android handset), it was sent to my Hotmail account. I then forwarded it to my wife's iPhone and my Gmail account and it downloaded the Villa tix. Does anyone know if i should be able to see the 'whole' season ticket on this download? I was told by box office that I would receive physical cards before Villa game.
Old 11-11-2021, 11:17 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Footiebabe21 View Post
Still awaiting delivery of my plastic season ticket card that they said I would receive after Spurs game and again, once this didn’t arrive, by time of the Newcastle game!
Got mine after two weeks and only one email - I was lucky.
Old 24-11-2021, 11:54 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still waiting for plastic card. No reply to my latest email. Spoke to receptionist earlier last week and she said she would speak to box office in hope that they’d send me my card but still not received anything.
Haven’t even been emailed my e-ticket for Saturdays’ game so I may be going there ticketless!
Old 25-11-2021, 10:56 PM
21 years for 5137 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have they sent out print at home tickets yet ?
For each home game so far they have told me that I hadn't downloaded my season ticket, when I had...but in any case they sent a ticket which I consequently used.

This time no ticket via email...although having re-downloaded my S.T,. it dies look different and has a QR code on it.

Can someone advise if this is how it should like...
Hopefully I've attached it correctly
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20211125_215022.jpg (234.1 KB, 44 views)
Old 26-11-2021, 12:29 AM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
That looks slightly different to mine and to others I've seen, in that the QR code is displayed directly instead of you having to tap a "show code" button to display it. But it's clear from previous posts that things do work differently on different phones so it should be fine.
Old 26-11-2021, 01:44 AM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Have they sent out print at home tickets yet ?
For each home game so far they have told me that I hadn't downloaded my season ticket, when I had...but in any case they sent a ticket which I consequently used.

This time no ticket via email...although having re-downloaded my S.T,. it dies look different and has a QR code on it.

Hopefully I've attached it correctly
Yeah they sent mine this morning

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 26-11-2021, 12:12 PM
21 years for 5137 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieEdwards View Post
That looks slightly different to mine and to others I've seen, in that the QR code is displayed directly instead of you having to tap a "show code" button to display it. But it's clear from previous posts that things do work differently on different phones so it should be fine.
Thanks for the reply Eddie
Old 26-11-2021, 12:13 PM
21 years for 5137 posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Fozzie View Post
Yeah they sent mine this morning
Sorry Fozzie, just to clarify...they sent you a print at home tickets via email this morning ?
Old 26-11-2021, 02:42 PM

eagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is hereeagleborn Sam the man is here
Still waiting for my ticket despite chasing twice. First time I've not had anything by this stage. Really hope I don't have to go early tomorrow (currently on crutches) just to wait in a queue for them to do their sodding job properly.
Old 26-11-2021, 02:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
1 of mine came on Wednesday. I chased the other this morning by email and it came through with an apology within 5 minutes