Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 25-11-2021, 09:43 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
Weltklasse and his cronies have got fed up with giving Percy Dalton (who must be well into his 70s) an on-line kicking and have come out from behind their keyboards to deliver the real thing.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 25-11-2021, 09:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Waffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses growWaffle knows where the wild roses grow
Just to put the record straight, it definitely was NOT Quang or Denzil as they was definitely in Russia. Not been back in the UK for a good while now
Old 25-11-2021, 09:48 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fen Eagle View Post
I donít in anyway endorse violence especially between our own fans. An interesting point was a few years ago now away to Norwich. It was a championship game so plenty of room on the away seats. I along with 70 to 80 35 to 40 year olds sat at the back just quietly watching the match, the younger fans all given it large at the front. We lost 1-0 a prick of a Norwich fan had been giving it large all game. As we left me and a few others congratulated some of there fans on the win. The gobby ****** got the sharp end of deal. No ifs no buts no chanting finished. Forgive me for my rise of the foot soldier analysis but there are those who talk the talk and those that walk the walk. Two different age groups two different ethosís.

You sound like youíd have trouble walking up the stairs, you ****.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.
Old 25-11-2021, 09:49 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
You sound like youíd have trouble walking up the stairs, you ****.
Old 25-11-2021, 10:28 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
Come on Maidstone, surely you got better things to do with your evening.. I bet you are a English teacher
"An".

It's "an"

2/10
Old 25-11-2021, 10:51 PM

Twiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTwiggy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
"An".

It's "an"

2/10
dont forget the missing "have" (got) ... corrected down to 1/10
Old 25-11-2021, 11:23 PM
Nuclear Member

Selhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is hereSelhurst300 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
dont forget the missing "have" (got) ... corrected down to 1/10
I would replace got with have and move one of the fullstops to the end of the second sentence. -1/10?
Old 25-11-2021, 11:34 PM
Since '67

ozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietozzieEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There's a potential question mark missing as well, so -5/10.
Old 25-11-2021, 11:40 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Canít we just expel the ****?
Old 25-11-2021, 11:47 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
I donít in anyway endorse violence especially between our own fans. An interesting point was a few years ago now away to Norwich. It was a championship game so plenty of room on the away seats. I along with 70 to 80 35 to 40 year olds sat at the back just quietly watching the match, the younger fans all given it large at the front. We lost 1-0 a prick of a Norwich fan had been giving it large all game. As we left me and a few others congratulated some of there fans on the win. The gobby ****** got the sharp end of deal. No ifs no buts no chanting finished. Forgive me for my rise of the foot soldier analysis but there are those who talk the talk and those that walk the walk. Two different age groups two different ethosís.
You are a grade A twat.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 26-11-2021, 12:00 AM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
You are a grade A twat.
That is most certainly the first ďAĒ the bloke has ever been awarded.

Cricket wanker.
Old 26-11-2021, 06:23 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
You're looking at the wrong people. Go to the Brexit thread in the politics forum and you'll see that the likely explanation is that Weltklasse and his cronies have got fed up with giving Percy Dalton (who must be well into his 70s) an on-line kicking and have come out from behind their keyboards to deliver the real thing.
Silly Billy.

Wide open, from the crotch to the knee.

Its got a bit of Labrador shit in it too.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:36 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waffle View Post
Come on Maidstone, surely you got better things to do with your evening.. I bet you are a English teacher
Point 1, It's Maidstoned
Point 2, There is never better things to do than help those less fortunate than us with the simple things.
Point 3, Until we are introduced you may call me Mr Maidstoned, or sir.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 26-11-2021, 07:41 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
In other words you and your mates beat up a kid.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:19 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I was at that game. It was in the Prem and I dont remember your firm being there
Old 26-11-2021, 08:55 AM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pallet View Post
I was at that game. It was in the Prem and I dont remember your firm being there
But do you remember Denzil and Quang being there?
Old 26-11-2021, 09:04 AM

KYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is hereKYLIE MINEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
What a chap !!!! Tell us more.
Old 26-11-2021, 09:46 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
But do you remember Denzil and Quang being there?
They were not there that day, they were on a special undercover mission infiltrating the under 5's crew, not the old hooligan firm but the new one at the Bubble bee nursery. They had been getting right out of hand not sharing the lego bricks
Old 26-11-2021, 10:40 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
What?
Old 26-11-2021, 10:42 AM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
What?
Probably punched a coloured chap

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.