Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

View Poll Results: Are Johnybegood and Hpalace really Harry and Meghan
definitely them 13 24.07%
Who knows ... just two nutters maybe 26 48.15%
Moo. 15 27.78%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-05-2021, 07:12 AM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Proves my point. Did you have to google picture book ?
Guilty as charged lol
Old 06-05-2021, 07:29 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CK View Post

Les you forgot Twizzle and Torchy
Long gone are the days of kids playing football over Purely way playing fields. Someone crosses the old leather ball soaked in rain mud and dogshit(who needs Dubbin) with it weighing as much as a cannonball. Sean Fielding(Fecking Spurs supporter) nods it in the corner, leaving string marks on his forehead with the shouts save it!

And my reply(in my green John Jackson shirt purchased from Hewitts)is as it goes past me in the top corner, "Who fu ck do you think I am, F ucking Twizzle?!
Old 06-05-2021, 08:03 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
Oh yes the magic roundabout. I quote that even today
From the book of Jasper Carrot.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:05 AM

CK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCK came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Long gone are the days of kids playing football over Purely way playing fields. Someone crosses the old leather ball soaked in rain mud and dogshit(who needs Dubbin) with it weighing as much as a cannonball. Sean Fielding(Fecking Spurs supporter) nods it in the corner, leaving string marks on his forehead with the shouts save it!

And my reply(in my green John Jackson shirt purchased from Hewitts)is as it goes past me in the top corner, "Who fu ck do you think I am, F ucking Twizzle?!
Ah the memories mate.
Old 06-05-2021, 09:17 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Notwithstanding the rights & wrongs on either/both sides, I do find it quite sad & pathetic that Archie's uncle, grandfather & great-grandmother all conveyed birthday messages from their Twitter accounts.

FFS, send a card & give them a call.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 06-05-2021, 03:33 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I wonder where that odd phrase “neck of the woods” comes from?
You got me looking into that. It would appear like many of these old sayings there a a few theories, but no definitive answer from what I can see.