Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
1 of mine came on Wednesday. I chased the other this morning by email and it came through with an apology within 5 minutes
Lucky you! I've emailed them five times about the Southampton game and not even had an acknowledgement.

Seems like they completely ignore anything unless it's urgent these days.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:35 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Sorry Fozzie, just to clarify...they sent you a print at home tickets via email this morning ?
Thursday morning, yeah.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 26-11-2021, 06:46 PM

Supergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, so sorry for missing it, but how do you share a season ticket?

For instance, me and my friend have both downloaded our season tickets to our respective Apple/Android wallets, but my friend can't go, we want to give the seat to someone else. How can we share the ticket?

The CPFC website advises 'email the box office' which I've done this week, with no response and multiple chases.

Is there a way to do this without having to rely on the box office, who, judging from this thread, are completely useless and unreliable?

Thanks
Old 26-11-2021, 08:18 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Have they sent out print at home tickets yet ?
For each home game so far they have told me that I hadn't downloaded my season ticket, when I had...but in any case they sent a ticket which I consequently used.

This time no ticket via email...although having re-downloaded my S.T,. it dies look different and has a QR code on it.

Can someone advise if this is how it should like...
Hopefully I've attached it correctly

Received my e-ticket yesterday. Quite worried I wasn’t gonna receive it as I normally get it about 5 days before match.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:20 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
Still waiting for my ticket despite chasing twice. First time I've not had anything by this stage. Really hope I don't have to go early tomorrow (currently on crutches) just to wait in a queue for them to do their sodding job properly.

I thought I was the only supporter they were playing silly buggers with. I may go early just to complain and hopefully, finally get my card sorted!
Old 26-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrasser View Post
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, so sorry for missing it, but how do you share a season ticket?

For instance, me and my friend have both downloaded our season tickets to our respective Apple/Android wallets, but my friend can't go, we want to give the seat to someone else. How can we share the ticket?

The CPFC website advises 'email the box office' which I've done this week, with no response and multiple chases.

Is there a way to do this without having to rely on the box office, who, judging from this thread, are completely useless and unreliable?

Thanks
The official way is to ask the box office to send an e-ticket for the match to replace the season ticket - this can then be forwarded to a friend. But that relies on the box office actually responding and doing what you ask them to do.

Unofficially, if the ST holder sends a screen shot of the season ticket QR code to the friend, they should then be able to use that to gain entry. Lots of people have done that and it has worked fine. You should be aware, though, that it's not officially allowed so there is the risk that if for some reason it doesn't work then the box office probably wouldn't be able to offer any help and the friend might not be able to get in.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:31 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
We have a friend that is having a bit of a tough time financially this christmas and her two kids are palace fans. Does anyone know how far in advance they let you get your season tickets issued as paper tickets. I would like to get the tickets for the Liverpool game printed out and let them use them. It would be even nicer if she can put the tickets in a christmas card for her boys for christmas day.
Old 07-12-2021, 03:35 PM
Maybe It’s Maybelline?

Scrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is hereScrumpy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
We have a friend that is having a bit of a tough time financially this christmas and her two kids are palace fans. Does anyone know how far in advance they let you get your season tickets issued as paper tickets. I would like to get the tickets for the Liverpool game printed out and let them use them. It would be even nicer if she can put the tickets in a christmas card for her boys for christmas day.
They won't give out "normal" paper tickets but they will email you e-tickets which you can either print out or show on your phone.

I had to get e-tickets for 3 matches as I was meant to be going away to South Africa for Christmas so wanted to get tickets for my friends to use. When I contacted them they told me I couldn’t get my ST converted into an e-ticket until the match went on sale on the website. No idea why.

So I had to wit until the games were advertised for sale before I contacted them again.
Old 07-12-2021, 04:55 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumpy View Post
They won't give out "normal" paper tickets but they will email you e-tickets which you can either print out or show on your phone.

I had to get e-tickets for 3 matches as I was meant to be going away to South Africa for Christmas so wanted to get tickets for my friends to use. When I contacted them they told me I couldn’t get my ST converted into an e-ticket until the match went on sale on the website. No idea why.

So I had to wit until the games were advertised for sale before I contacted them again.
I might go with dropping by and trying to appeal to their christmas spirit. There would be something a bit more exciting for the kids to have actual crystal palace tickets to open on christmas day.
Old 07-12-2021, 05:47 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Good luck even getting a reply by email. I got into double figures before they finally caved in sent me 2 x e-tickets for the Southampton game which is in less than two weeks. Pretty sure they only read it because I changed the title to 'There are rats in the Holmesdale toilets' as well.

Definitely go into the box office if you can.
Old 13-12-2021, 06:49 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Have just noticed my digital season ticket has disappeared from my wallet, having been there all season. Any suggestions why?
Old 13-12-2021, 07:47 PM

Ryan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRyan_the_eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
Have just noticed my digital season ticket has disappeared from my wallet, having been there all season. Any suggestions why?
Could be the thing people were getting a month or so back of going into expired passes maybe?
Old 13-12-2021, 08:00 PM

Spiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpiderman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan_the_eagle View Post
Could be the thing people were getting a month or so back of going into expired passes maybe?
Found it. Many thanks, hopefully will be updated before Wednesday
Old 13-12-2021, 08:03 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
My daughters has failed to work for the last 2 games.

Shit system.
Old 14-12-2021, 08:46 AM

selhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietselhursthoover came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not saying if it is right or wrong but mine has worked fine every time. Wednesday could be fun though (not!) if they are checking all Covid passes too!
Old 14-12-2021, 04:35 PM

HebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHebdenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have a season ticket card, but am wondering about how it can be shared if we all need Covid passes, presumably in the name of the ticket holder, to get in. Any thoughts?
Old 14-12-2021, 04:38 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by HebdenEagle View Post
I have a season ticket card, but am wondering about how it can be shared if we all need Covid passes, presumably in the name of the ticket holder, to get in. Any thoughts?
I cant believe they will match a covid pass on your phone to your season ticket card. If they do, our family have a problem as we share tickets ....
Old 14-12-2021, 06:36 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
One of my son's has too. It has reverted back to our old seats in the Arthur and now always says the next game is a random Tottenham game at 12.30.
Old 14-12-2021, 09:11 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philipw View Post
I cant believe they will match a covid pass on your phone to your season ticket card. If they do, our family have a problem as we share tickets ....
What if you got a piece of paper covid pass and a plastic season ticket ?
Old 14-12-2021, 09:35 PM

Philipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPhilipw came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightchipvcfc View Post
What if you got a piece of paper covid pass and a plastic season ticket ?
I'll be astonished if they don't let you in - don't think website says it has to be on your phone (same reason they caved in to give plastic cards)