Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-11-2021, 03:02 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
1 of mine came on Wednesday. I chased the other this morning by email and it came through with an apology within 5 minutes
Lucky you! I've emailed them five times about the Southampton game and not even had an acknowledgement.

Seems like they completely ignore anything unless it's urgent these days.
Old 26-11-2021, 05:35 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Sorry Fozzie, just to clarify...they sent you a print at home tickets via email this morning ?
Thursday morning, yeah.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 26-11-2021, 06:46 PM

Supergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsSupergrasser is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, so sorry for missing it, but how do you share a season ticket?

For instance, me and my friend have both downloaded our season tickets to our respective Apple/Android wallets, but my friend can't go, we want to give the seat to someone else. How can we share the ticket?

The CPFC website advises 'email the box office' which I've done this week, with no response and multiple chases.

Is there a way to do this without having to rely on the box office, who, judging from this thread, are completely useless and unreliable?

Thanks
Old 26-11-2021, 08:18 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
Have they sent out print at home tickets yet ?
For each home game so far they have told me that I hadn't downloaded my season ticket, when I had...but in any case they sent a ticket which I consequently used.

This time no ticket via email...although having re-downloaded my S.T,. it dies look different and has a QR code on it.

Can someone advise if this is how it should like...
Hopefully I've attached it correctly

Received my e-ticket yesterday. Quite worried I wasn’t gonna receive it as I normally get it about 5 days before match.
Old 26-11-2021, 08:20 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
Still waiting for my ticket despite chasing twice. First time I've not had anything by this stage. Really hope I don't have to go early tomorrow (currently on crutches) just to wait in a queue for them to do their sodding job properly.

I thought I was the only supporter they were playing silly buggers with. I may go early just to complain and hopefully, finally get my card sorted!
Old 26-11-2021, 08:24 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrasser View Post
I'm sure this has been covered somewhere, so sorry for missing it, but how do you share a season ticket?

For instance, me and my friend have both downloaded our season tickets to our respective Apple/Android wallets, but my friend can't go, we want to give the seat to someone else. How can we share the ticket?

The CPFC website advises 'email the box office' which I've done this week, with no response and multiple chases.

Is there a way to do this without having to rely on the box office, who, judging from this thread, are completely useless and unreliable?

Thanks
The official way is to ask the box office to send an e-ticket for the match to replace the season ticket - this can then be forwarded to a friend. But that relies on the box office actually responding and doing what you ask them to do.

Unofficially, if the ST holder sends a screen shot of the season ticket QR code to the friend, they should then be able to use that to gain entry. Lots of people have done that and it has worked fine. You should be aware, though, that it's not officially allowed so there is the risk that if for some reason it doesn't work then the box office probably wouldn't be able to offer any help and the friend might not be able to get in.