Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 02-11-2021, 05:00 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Of all the current Prem teams, Wilf has only not scored vs Brentford, Wolves & Leeds (I mean at Prem level - aware he scored vs Wolves in the champ.)

For me, this says it all. He’s not just a flat track bully. He’s done it against the big boys & continues to do it. He is the greatest to do it in a Palace shirt, & rather than people trying to find pathetic faults - we should be enjoying every last minute of him as he approaches his later footballing years with us.
Old 02-11-2021, 05:09 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gilesy14 View Post
First recorded photograph of Jesus with God.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 02-11-2021, 05:13 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palace_burger View Post
Surely anyone going to Newcastle will have to consider the morality of whom they are taking their 30 pieces of silver from!
Or Man City, or Chelsea or PSG….
Old 02-11-2021, 05:16 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Accepting 200k/week for 4/5 years isn't that stupid, to be honest.
How much money do you need? I mean really. Is there really any difference between 25 and 50 million in the bank?
Old 02-11-2021, 11:24 PM

jmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjmemour came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wilfried Zaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
How much money do you need? I mean really. Is there really any difference between 25 and 50 million in the bank?

Would say there’s a difference of about £25m.

In all seriousness for someone that gives a large proportion of his wages to charities/foundations, any extra money can do a lot of good for causes the footballer cares about. It’s not all about personal wealth, although that is of course a factor.
Old 03-11-2021, 11:23 AM

FMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is hereFMH57 Sam the man is here
If Eddie Howe goes to Newcastle, he won't be going there.
Old 03-11-2021, 12:32 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Wouldn’t be surprised if we do get a crazy bid for Wilf from Newcastle in January. Can see it but I doubt he’d go.

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 03-11-2021, 12:36 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
They might be ordered to boycott our players cos of ‘the banner’
Old 03-11-2021, 01:06 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
It's pretty clear the Newcastle owners have no idea what they're doing so I hope we string them along for the entire window if they do make an approach for Wilf. If they end up missing out on their main targets in January they're in all sorts of trouble, especially if they end up with someone like Howe.
Old 03-11-2021, 01:14 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
No one will bid on players featuring in the African Cup of Mations surely
Old 03-11-2021, 01:43 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
No one will bid on players featuring in the African Cup of Mations surely
It could be cancelled or postponed again.

I would say fingers crossed, but I’d love it if Wilf won an AFCON.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Considering international retirement

Ivory Coast manager Patrice Beaumelle has said Wilfried Zaha will not been called up this month and is considering his international future. "He asked not to come because he comes home sick at each meeting. He wants to reflect on the rest of his international career." #cpfc
Old 04-11-2021, 02:08 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ed Aarons just tweeted this:

Ivory Coast manager Patrice Beaumelle has said Wilfried Zaha will not been called up this month and is considering his international future. "He asked not to come because he comes home sick at each meeting. He wants to reflect on the rest of his international career."

^^ Could mean no AFCON for Wilf, which would be nice for us!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:19 PM

Stats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down lowStats74 will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abjekt View Post
Ed Aarons just tweeted this:

Ivory Coast manager Patrice Beaumelle has said Wilfried Zaha will not been called up this month and is considering his international future. "He asked not to come because he comes home sick at each meeting. He wants to reflect on the rest of his international career."

^^ Could mean no AFCON for Wilf, which would be nice for us!
Nice? It would be huge!
Old 04-11-2021, 02:44 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
On the face of it that would be a huge boost. Devil in the detail though... is it on response to a big club considering an approach but put off by afcon commitments?

Probably just anticipating the its all going too well palace speed bump
Old 04-11-2021, 02:52 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmemour View Post
Accepting 200k/week for 4/5 years isn't that stupid, to be honest.
Offering it would be though!
Old 04-11-2021, 03:03 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
There were little signs he wasn't enjoying it much. And, apart from a degree of homesickness, he's been injured and caught illnesses when away. Of course this might make him a little more attractive to a potential buyer but equally it may suit any future extended Palace contract as well.
Old 04-11-2021, 03:32 PM

rambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerambo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 04-11-2021, 05:06 PM

Johnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is hereJohnsonpen Sam the man is here
Get that extended contract in front of him now
Old 04-11-2021, 06:12 PM

Bipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is hereBipe Sam the man is here
This actually makes me feel a little sad...he should have had a great international career. I was hoping that we would at least see him playing at the 2022 World Cup.