Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Politics Forum

Notices

The Politics Forum Discussions that are wholly or mainly concerned with UK politics

Old 30-11-2021, 04:52 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
When I mentioned WW1 battlefields I had several areas of study on mind. History, English Lit and Poetry, and Peace Studies would be top of my list. Military tactics wouldn't even be on the list.

Anyway - I can't understand the grudge that you and Alders and others seem to bear against me on some fanciful notion that because I hold Project Fear in the contempt it deserves, that makes me a Brexiteer. To be honest, I should be the one with a grudge against you, Alders, et al.

Why ? Because the unpleasant tone that you adopt with anyone who you even imagine is a Brexiteer will have turned many undecided voters against you and Remain.

With deep regret I have to say that the Remain zealots are too stupid to see that with a more civilised approach the Remain side (my side, your side) might well have won and this thread would never have seen the light of day.
more utter tosh from Mal. I love the way you make it about you too.

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-11-2021, 04:57 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
When I mentioned WW1 battlefields I had several areas of study on mind. History, English Lit and Poetry, and Peace Studies would be top of my list. Military tactics wouldn't even be on the list.

Anyway - I can't understand the grudge that you and Alders and others seem to bear against me on some fanciful notion that because I hold Project Fear in the contempt it deserves, that makes me a Brexiteer. To be honest, I should be the one with a grudge against you, Alders, et al.

Why ? Because the unpleasant tone that you adopt with anyone who you even imagine is a Brexiteer will have turned many undecided voters against you and Remain.

With deep regret I have to say that the Remain zealots are too stupid to see that with a more civilised approach the Remain side (my side, your side) might well have won and this thread would never have seen the light of day.
'I'm voting to shoot myself and my country in the face because the nasty man on the bbs called me a thick twat'.

Yeah alright.

Twat.

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 30-11-2021, 04:59 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
Quote:

How far were people influenced in their vote on the future of the UK’s trading arrangements and world standing by a perception of incivility from some quarters?

“Sorry I voted to make our country poorer and your children’s lives that much tougher, but someone on the internet hurt my feelings…”
Old 30-11-2021, 05:02 PM
Natus Londini ad austrum

Aquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAquila_17 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just an observation...

Quote:
... the unpleasant tone that you adopt with anyone who you even imagine is a Brexiteer will have turned many undecided voters against you and Remain.
Conjecture and, in any case, it's hardly relevant now

Quote:
... I have to say that the Remain zealots are too stupid to see that with a more civilised approach the Remain side (my side, your side) might well have won and this thread would never have seen the light of day.
That's neither 'civilized' nor 'pleasant'
Old 30-11-2021, 05:03 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by dim; 30-11-2021 at 05:14 PM.
Old 30-11-2021, 05:04 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Eh?

Project fear was not a remainer label, it was entirely a descriptive brand value proscribed by Brexiteers to the largely obvious truths told by the remain campaign.

Those truths have largely come to pass, in stark contrast to the outlandish lies and promises that pissed forth from the Brexit campaign.

In Lama land Remain is now responsible for Brexiteers labelling Remain truths as lies. The contortions you Brexiteer 'sympathisers' pull to blame Brexit on remainers make a yogic made from rubber look stiff jointed.

Be as angry as you want, but it doesn't disguise the fact that you are trying to blame the victim for the crimes of the criminal.

I mean if remain hadn't dressed the country in such well made clothing Brexit wouldn't have wanted to rape the her...
Old 30-11-2021, 05:12 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
How the f uck is Geldoff a billionaire? He was in tour a while back i remember and they had to cancel the Copenhagen gig after he sold 21 of the 7500 tickets. This was after he played in front of 300 in Italy - there were 12000 tickets available.
Old 30-11-2021, 05:17 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
How the f uck is Geldoff a billionaire? He was in tour a while back i remember and they had to cancel the Copenhagen gig after he sold 21 of the 7500 tickets. This was after he played in front of 300 in Italy - there were 12000 tickets available.
Mainly from selling Ethiopian babies
Old 30-11-2021, 05:22 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
He's not and never has been. It's yet another brexit lie

The only person being condescending to fisherpeople that day was the man elected to represent their interests in Europe over the preceding years but who deliberately never showed up to the meetings where those interests could have been represented
Old 30-11-2021, 05:33 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
Yeah, look at the photo. A picture of respectful persuasion.

Incidentally, the person quoted claiming Mr G was a billionaire was a remain campaigner.

Last edited by dim; 30-11-2021 at 05:36 PM.
Old 30-11-2021, 05:50 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
...the Remain side (my side, your side) ......
Old 30-11-2021, 05:56 PM

Lama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLama : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrenalin john View Post
Eh?

Be as angry as you want,
Seriously, read back some of the language in this post and then ask yourself which of us is angry.

As I said, I'm entitled to hold a grudge against Remainer zealots. However, I choose not to and instead, like Catholicism and the Chinese Communist Party, I look to the long term, when a more civilised, persuasive style will hopefully lead to a better outcome. In the meantime can I suggest that if 'your lot' can lose the anger, that day will arrive faster
Old 30-11-2021, 05:58 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, look at the photo. A picture of respectful persuasion.

Incidentally, the person quoted claiming Mr G was a billionaire was a remain campaigner.

Do you really think Farage deserves respectful persuasion, i mean LOLOLOLOLOL also do you think the fishermen would be supporting Farage now?

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-11-2021, 06:05 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seriously, read back some of the language in this post and then ask yourself which of us is angry.

As I said, I'm entitled to hold a grudge against Remainer zealots. However, I choose not to and instead, like Catholicism and the Chinese Communist Party, I look to the long term, when a more civilised, persuasive style will hopefully lead to a better outcome. In the meantime can I suggest that if 'your lot' can lose the anger, that day will arrive faster
There is no need. Its a numbers game and the grim reaper chose a side early on. Its a simple matter of time so people can stay as angry as they like and it won't make an iota of difference.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:09 PM

Quote:

if you had just posted that you feel entitled you would have covered all bases but you go and ruin it again by adding several lines of drivel.

SaulAlinsky
Old 30-11-2021, 06:11 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Any photos of 20-year EU bureaucrat with an ongoing EU pension for life (that he could have turned down if he had any integrity) nigel farage respecting anyone else? At all? Ever?
Old 30-11-2021, 06:16 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Any photos of 20-year EU bureaucrat with an ongoing EU pension for life (that he could have turned down if he had any integrity) nigel farage respecting anyone else? At all? Ever?
Not so much respecting but there are certainly photos of him looking adoringly at Trump.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:18 PM

Old 30-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Ichiro!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 30-11-2021, 06:19 PM

Quote:

Mal where I have said I am not angry? As it goes I am not angry about Brexit, but that is because I am ******* furious about it. Always have been and have consistently said I always will be. It isn't a secret.

It's an act of hateful treason, you might as well ask an innocent fitted up man left to rot prison to not be angry about corrupt policing.

There is no equivalence between right and wrong