Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 24-08-2021, 06:15 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by stumpy feelers View Post
Same here. Its brilliant. Everything is on it. As long as you have good download speeds and a vpn your laughing
Better than sly and virmin in my humble opinion and don't even need a VPN with my one
Old 24-08-2021, 06:15 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oisin View Post
Is Watford match on anywhere?
My iptv provider told us no streaming tonight on their services. Hopefully someone can find a link somewhere
Old 24-08-2021, 06:16 PM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Better than sly and virmin in my humble opinion
Best thing I ever did ditching sky, bt. Rip off
Old 24-08-2021, 07:06 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky View Post
I've found that cup games like this tend to only become available for viewing fairly late in the day. Will keep a look out later.
shout loud if you find one I did read that its different this season and only the publicised ones will be streamed anywhere and Watford wasn't one of them that I have seen so far. Cheers
Old 24-08-2021, 07:10 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
It does seem ridiculous that you canít even subscribe (paid) to Palace Tv to watch this competitive cup game yet you can for a meaningless friendly. Iíd pay £5/10 for tonightís game to Palace as Iím sure thousands would. Itís not as if they canít because theyíd be nicking it from another provider as no one is showing it love yet clearly it will be filmed.
Old 24-08-2021, 07:16 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Did you get my reply to your PM the other day Gonzo?
Yes. Thank you for that. I tried to contact the service provider which is why is suspect they have disappeared. Expect that upon my renewal date I will lose all service hence need a new one. Then I can take advantage of the info you gave me!
Old 24-08-2021, 07:20 PM

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It does seem ridiculous that you canít even subscribe (paid) to Palace Tv to watch this competitive cup game yet you can for a meaningless friendly. Iíd pay £5/10 for tonightís game to Palace as Iím sure thousands would. Itís not as if they canít because theyíd be nicking it from another provider as no one is showing it love yet clearly it will be filmed.
I don't know how it works for this Cup but assume rights are sold in the UK with the thought of maximising the crowd which in the past may have made sense but I am not sure it does for this cup. Attendances are always ridiculously low and a simply online ticket would likely generate far bigger incomes and I suspect those attending would still choose to go the ground anyway.

Surely this has to change soon. Just hope they don't screw it up. They being the authorities.
Old 24-08-2021, 07:27 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Hoping one of the Astro or dazn will have it. They don’t show what’s coming up. Frantic search at 19:40!
Old 24-08-2021, 08:20 PM

Tbh I can’t even find the audio commentary on palace tv so I have no chance finding a stream
Old 24-08-2021, 08:23 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Tbh I canít even find the audio commentary on palace tv so I have no chance finding a stream
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 24-08-2021, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Thanks, no idea why I couldn’t find it unless it’s only just popped up. Thanks

Last edited by Martin H; 24-08-2021 at 08:32 PM.
Old 24-08-2021, 08:26 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Thanks, jo idea why I couldnít find it unless itís only just popped up. Thanks
No worries. Not long been up. Not sure the website is the most user friendly for live events anyway
Old 24-08-2021, 08:53 PM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Anyone found it?

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 24-08-2021, 09:03 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Palace TV what a rip off "get a pass to watch this live " pay my £2.99 for a weekly pass and they give me a radio feed

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 24-08-2021, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ's right boot View Post
Anyone found it?
Nope. Cannot find it anywhere on IPTV. Lots of CL play-off games and Huddersfield and Barrow but not our game.
Old 24-08-2021, 09:33 PM

Where is the best place for highlights soon after the game? Can you get extended highlights on the same evening as the game these days?
Old 24-08-2021, 10:03 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Nope. Cannot find it anywhere on IPTV. Lots of CL play-off games and Huddersfield and Barrow but not our game.
Can't believe it's not on anywhere urghh
Old 25-08-2021, 10:16 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion View Post
Just use Optus

It's not an illegal steam so whilst you may end up having a few VPN issues along the way, you can still cancel at anytime and it's £8 a month (exc. VPN fees).
Managed to create and pay for an account. I'm using Surfshark.

Last edited by Pidster; 26-08-2021 at 08:30 PM.
Old 26-08-2021, 11:43 PM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
Managed to create and pay for an account. I'm using Surfshark.
Did you get it play in the end? Contemplating doing this myself.
Old 27-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I can only find Sports Donkey renewal options via Bitcoin or Direct Debit. Can one still renew via credit card?