Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Evicted fron E Block

Andy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is hereAndy in Rome Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I've got in using the old player and Nord VPN. Currently interviewing ARteta on the Palace West Ham channel in Live EPL.

Perfect quality too, hopefully will continue when the game starts
What area are you using for your VPN? Using Norton VPN out of the UK & getting nothing
Old 28-08-2021, 03:59 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Uk

Think it's running a few mins behind though so keep phones turned off when you get in
Old 28-08-2021, 07:28 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
hesgoals was actually ok today.
Old 28-08-2021, 10:39 PM

speagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowspeagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
How did folk get on with Optus?. Didn't work for me, low quality and constant buffering. Even though I could stream YouTube high quality through the same VPN connection.
Old 29-08-2021, 11:42 AM

Kai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is hereKai Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post
How did folk get on with Optus?. Didn't work for me, low quality and constant buffering. Even though I could stream YouTube high quality through the same VPN connection.
watched the game last weekend on Optus and it was a nightmare. Constant buffering throughout.

Now nothing seems to be working on the website at all and it's been dodgy for long. The XCIPTV app I use does work much better though, but I'm not sure I will renew my subscription when it's up in January if this keeps on
Old 30-08-2021, 02:11 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by speagle View Post

i gave up and think I will cancel my subscription. Filed under seemed like a good idea.
Old 15-09-2021, 10:04 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
My current sub is running out, can anyone PM me a good IPTV service?
Old 15-09-2021, 10:20 PM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
My Sorts Donkey is still working months after running out.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:15 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by justjuice View Post
My current sub is running out, can anyone PM me a good IPTV service?
Would currently avoid D n D Media which seems to have gone a little awry the last few weeks when running through an LG TV app. Was advised a couple of weeks via a ticket to install via a Firestick. But something appears to have gone cold at their end......anybody else having similar issues ?
Old 17-09-2021, 03:40 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Alright - internet streaming did me well last two years but mygoaltv and eplsite have gone to shit.

Whats my best bet if im happy to pay?
Old 17-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glenn.f View Post
Would currently avoid D n D Media which seems to have gone a little awry the last few weeks when running through an LG TV app. Was advised a couple of weeks via a ticket to install via a Firestick. But something appears to have gone cold at their end......anybody else having similar issues ?
I mean, I did say numerous times that I suspect DND will go to shit and got shouted down on a few occasions but there we go. Any service which relies on "raising a ticket with support" is shit. Any service that has it's own website is in it for a quick buck and then closes down, moves on and starts again. Instant responses on Telegram and constant support are what people should be getting.
Old 17-09-2021, 04:03 PM
Regretting my username

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
Alright - internet streaming did me well last two years but mygoaltv and eplsite have gone to shit.

Whats my best bet if im happy to pay?
Decent sub on an Android box, or 4K Firestick with an app like Tivimate installed.
Old 18-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Bearded Member

Niceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNiceaction : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What site do you recommend getting a subscription from Stinky? I've got DND but it looks virgin media have blacklisted them now, so can't watch at home via firestick, only on phone using data not WiFi.
Old 18-09-2021, 04:07 PM

exiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is hereexiledeagle Sam the man is here
Not Working ?
Old 18-09-2021, 05:15 PM

GTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGTR came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by exiledeagle View Post
Not Working ?
Fine in the second half
Old 19-09-2021, 12:00 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
I reckon the VAR at Anfield must be done by Donkey. It's the only reasonable explanation.
Old 19-09-2021, 12:28 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceaction View Post
What site do you recommend getting a subscription from Stinky? I've got DND but it looks virgin media have blacklisted them now, so can't watch at home via firestick, only on phone using data not WiFi.
Have you tried a VPN ?
Old 19-09-2021, 12:48 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
My ISP has blocked Phoenix as well but got a VPN with Privado which worked fine but ran out of free data after two games so used Proton this week end and some slight freezes but nothing too serious

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 19-09-2021, 12:49 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
My ISP has blocked Phoenix as well but got a VPN with Privado which worked fine but ran out of free data after two games so used Proton this week end and some slight freezes but nothing too serious
Always best to get a paid VPN
Old 19-09-2021, 04:37 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacelad197o View Post
Always best to get a paid VPN
Any recommendations? I only use it to watch palace so really donít want to add even more to my bill.

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018