Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 14-10-2021, 06:29 PM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Hart View Post
I have been waiting a few weeks for the promised plastic season ticket. But today I received an email which began:

Dear Ian,

Great news your CPFC 21/22 Membership Pack has been dispatched and is on its way!

Could someone who has received a plastic season ticket please tell me - Is this the email you receive befotre a plastic season ticket is sent out?

If not, what is this Membership Pack I never asked for?
I have been into the club shop 3 times now regarding not being able to firstly download Google Pay. Subsequently the club have sent me 2 season tickets both of which don't work at the turn style on match days so you have to get a paper replacement ticket.
My brother is in the same boat and was sent this message the other day. He first had this message when his Gold membership Pack was sent out at the beginning of the season. However a season ticket turned up yesterday in the post! Will it work? we will find out shortly! So if that's what you are waiting for that what will probably arrive!

I am beginning to get really pissed off with Palace at the moment we have improved on the pitch no end this year however off it we are an absolute shambles.
Old 15-10-2021, 02:20 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Delighted to say plastic ticket on it’s way :-)
Old 15-10-2021, 05:14 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
All along Palace have claimed that their new digital ticket scheme was a Premier league requirement; this was in the email to all season ticket holders back in August: "As a result, existing Season Ticket holder cards are no longer in use - they cannot be used to gain entry to Selhurst Park this season. We have invested significantly in the technology to enable us to meet this Premier League requirement".

Many of us were aware of other Premier league clubs who were offering fans the choice of digital or plastic season tickets.

Confirmation that it was never a Premier League requirement comes from a recent joint meeting of the Premier League, fans' representatives from 6 Premier league clubs and the Football Supporters Association held on 29th September at which the Premier League "confirmed it is not a current rule". More under "Digital Ticketing" in the minutes of the meeting To view the link you have to Register or Login

Last edited by Ruskin Old Boy; 15-10-2021 at 05:26 PM.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:59 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
Delighted to say plastic ticket on itís way :-)

I was told mine was too after the Spurs game. Still blo0dy waiting!!!
Old 15-10-2021, 11:17 PM

Mr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is hereMr Bo Jangles Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX View Post
Delighted to say plastic ticket on itís way :-)
Donít get too excited. Took another 7 emails and 3 more phone calls before ours and then we got two!
Old 16-10-2021, 07:40 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Donít get too excited. Took another 7 emails and 3 more phone calls before ours and then we got two!
Yep same here, plastic cards are a bit like buses.
Old 16-10-2021, 08:55 AM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Bo Jangles View Post
Show off.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:39 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Steady flow of people visiting the BO earlier to sort out digital ticketing issues.
Old 16-10-2021, 11:03 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
I have been waiting a few weeks for the promised plastic season ticket. But today I received an email which began:

Dear Ian,

Great news your CPFC 21/22 Membership Pack has been dispatched and is on its way!

Could someone who has received a plastic season ticket please tell me - Is this the email you receive befotre a plastic season ticket is sent out?

If not, what is this Membership Pack I never asked for?
The season ticket arrived in the post today

I feel so proud
Old 17-10-2021, 08:54 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I feel so proud
You will probably also get a second one sent to you. I wonder what this is costing the club in terms of staffing, materials and postage, when they had the option of just renewing our old cards.
Old 17-10-2021, 12:54 PM

JohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJohnD : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Just a quick mention. Went to the Box Office yesterday, because I had lost my wallet with my season ticket in it. The young lady was so helpful and arrange to get a new card to be sent to me. Also printed off a paper ticket for the Newcastle game. All done a duster in under ten minutes. Well done to the lady and the box office,
Old 17-10-2021, 09:29 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

I feel so proud

Lucky you!

Iím still awaiting either the first or second cards that theyíve said have been posted to me.
Old 18-10-2021, 08:05 PM
BBS = SSN in disguise!

Hailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
I've purchased a couple of tickets for the Newcastle game but the "add to mobile wallet" in both the web browser and app seemed to be greyed out. Is this normal...?

I've skipped through a dozen pages here and used the search function but come up empty. Any help is most welcome as the website FAQs are as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Old 19-10-2021, 10:08 AM

caaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murraycaaaallluummm FFS Murray
Having the same headache with my ticket for the wolves game , slightly stressed as I’m coming over from Ireland for the game
Old 19-10-2021, 11:28 AM

Pierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePierre : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hailsham Eagle View Post
I've purchased a couple of tickets for the Newcastle game but the "add to mobile wallet" in both the web browser and app seemed to be greyed out. Is this normal...?

I've skipped through a dozen pages here and used the search function but come up empty. Any help is most welcome as the website FAQs are as much use as a chocolate teapot.
Your lucky it wasn't black and white striped out for this match!
Old 19-10-2021, 11:37 AM
BBS = SSN in disguise!

Hailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expandHailsham Eagle is so good, is so bad; you understand - I can't expand
Called the box office. The digital mobile wallet tickets are only for season tickets currently. You should receive an email with the e-tickets attached for general match day tickets.
Old 19-10-2021, 12:07 PM
Senior member & moaner

Location: Militant Wing of the Dougie Freedman Appreciation Society
Mark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMark Gardiner came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yesterday I requested a couple of the plastic card season tickets, which I am informed will be sent out first class today. This morning 2 etickets arrived in the email. I expect the latter is automated but it confirms there is a lack of integration in the system(s). Never been tempted to download given the tales of horror from the very start.

I make Cassandra look like an optimist.
Old 19-10-2021, 12:12 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Gardiner View Post
Yesterday I requested a couple of the plastic card season tickets, which I am informed will be sent out first class today. This morning 2 etickets arrived in the email. I expect the latter is automated but it confirms there is a lack of integration in the system(s). Never been tempted to download given the tales of horror from the very start.
I requested the plastic thingy last Thursday, not a peep back just an email informing me I need to download the ticket for Saturday.
Old 19-10-2021, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
I requested the plastic thingy last Thursday, not a peep back just an email informing me I need to download the ticket for Saturday.

Same here but was told twice, after Spurs game and directly before Brighton game that I would be sent a plastic card in the post!

Iím a very mild mannered person who hardly ever complains but I feel like going into the box office before Saturdayís game and just screaming at the top of my voice as Iím so frustrated at the situation!

They donít answer emails anymore and thereís no point wasting money on phoning them!
Old 19-10-2021, 01:22 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I assume the huge queues outside every home turnstile at the Emirates last night were all down to digital tickets, paper tickets in the away end resulted in going straight in with zero fuss.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni