Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 04-11-2021, 02:05 AM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
The upcoming and inevitable Spurs clear out

Conte has arrived. Paratici was already there. Both looking to sell anyone and anything to finance their cut rate galactico purchases.

Is there anyone at Spurs on reasonable salary, that isnít a lazy f**k, thatís worth a punt?
Old 04-11-2021, 02:16 AM

Rev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitterRev.B worked all through the winter, the weather brass and bitter
Weren't we interested in Jack Clarke when he was at Leeds? Not sure if he's injured or something, but he is pretty young.
Old 04-11-2021, 02:49 AM

Palace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace43 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
They have quite a few semi-decent British youngsters on the periphery of their squad.

Rodon, Sessegnon, Clarke, Parrott

Skipp has played most of their games which is surprising considering, I don’t think he is top 6 quality at all.

Winks at the age of 25 isn’t really considered a youngster but hasn’t played much for them, is he injured or out of favour?

Tanganga is probably considered one of their better prospects. (Despite being rinsed by Wilf!)

And obviously you have Alli who is out of sorts there but Conte might be able to get the best out of him!

Looking at that list of players against our starting 11. Not sure I’d really take any of them. Perhaps Winks as an option once Gallagher is gone and McArthur can’t go on forever!
Old 04-11-2021, 09:59 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Re. Harry Winks he has been on the bench but not played a couple of times in October. His last minutes were the 60m against us in September.

With regards to who I would take I would say that are two "problem" areas are Left-Back and a Winger - in terms of lack of depth. I do not really see anyone at Spurs who would come in and provide value for money (esp. when you consider we would be dealing with Levy)

Reguilon wouldn't be sold. Davies looks completely shot.
Son/Gil/Bergwijn/Moura wouldn't be sold. That leaves 20 year old Jack Clarke who I really do not see as a worthwhile prospect ahead of say Ayew/Olise/Zaha and our Academy wingers.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 04-11-2021, 10:52 AM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Won’t get any bargains out of Levy / Spurs I wouldn’t think.
Old 04-11-2021, 10:56 AM

Gregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGregz41 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Think their squad is pretty poor overall. Ndombele's impact has been minimal. Managed to lose Walker and Trippier and replace them with Emerson and Doherty. Jury is out on Romero, but they are ultimately carried by the brilliance of Son and Kane now. No one who is available would interest me.
Old 04-11-2021, 01:23 PM

Gollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGollum came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sessegnon at a cut price rate might interest. Not the first promising kid to be hoovered up by Spurs and then left to rot.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:32 PM

13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet13thsasquatch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would take Rodon given Tomkins and Kelly are both out of contract at the end of this season. Don't see it happening though. Can't imagine Dougie or SP tolerating Levy's bull**** unless absolutely necessary.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:44 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gollum View Post
Sessegnon at a cut price rate might interest. Not the first promising kid to be hoovered up by Spurs and then left to rot.
Left back and left winger in one package. He was very highly rated at Fulham but wouldn’t be the first youngster to stagnate at spurs.

Last edited by thereichstuff; 04-11-2021 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-11-2021, 04:47 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Shows how mismanaged Tottenham are and how well managed we are when we can barely muster up any realistic options we'd take here.

Clinton Morrison
Old 04-11-2021, 04:52 PM

Isle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is hereIsle of Wight Sam the man is here
Quote:
Isnít he the evil corporation alongside Wayland Yunati ?

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Member of the Strange Aircraft Clique
16th December 2018
Old 04-11-2021, 06:01 PM
STOP MOCKING MY SPRELLING

brooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is herebrooklynlou Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
Wonít get any bargains out of Levy / Spurs I wouldnít think.
If I read between the lines in the news articles, I believe Conte selects the players to be sacrificed, and it's Paratici's job to handle the buying and selling with Levy giving the greenlight to all deals.

As for who: As mentioned, we'll need a CD (Tomkins, Kelly out at end of year) and a CM as I believe Koyate is in his last year as well.
Old 04-11-2021, 06:19 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
The Spurs fringe players always feel like spoilt toddlers to me.
Happy to sit there and count the cash, then go out and win things.

I mean look at Winks, should have left 3 years ago to play first team football.
Look at CG, we might not keep him but the reason why he's progressed is he's played regular football.
Old 04-11-2021, 06:49 PM
Supporting Palace away

Eagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEagle's Away came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Happy to sit there and count the cash, than go out and win things.

Look at CG, we might not keep him but the reason why he's progressed is he's played regular football.
I feel the same and I think you can add Arsenal fringe players to the pool of entitled, over paid, under-achieving mercenaries. Both clubs are beginning to feel a little toxic as they inexorably fall out of the 'top 6'.
Old 04-11-2021, 07:06 PM

Dogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDogburger came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by brooklynlou View Post
Conte has arrived. Paratici was already there. Both looking to sell anyone and anything to finance their cut rate galactico purchases.

Is there anyone at Spurs on reasonable salary, that isnít a lazy f**k, thatís worth a punt?

No
Old 04-11-2021, 11:58 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Happy to sit there and count the cash, then go out and win things.

I hope Winks goes to Newcastle. For 30M. And is shown to be cack
Old 05-11-2021, 04:51 PM
STFU Donny

TopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is hereTopKnot Sam the man is here
Quote:
This could be a good shout - was great at Fulham, still only 21, competition/backup for Mitchell. His attacking style at left back might suit our new style of play quite well too. I doubt they will let him go for cheap though.
Old 05-11-2021, 11:19 PM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
Defensively at left back he is poor at the top level. For the price that Levy would be looking for I'd avoid.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 05-11-2021, 11:35 PM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maybe a couple in a fire sale at bargain basement prices but I'd rather put the money into a 'sh!t or bust' bid for Gallagher.
Old 06-11-2021, 07:36 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Should be a thread like this for Newcastle too. Only thing is nobody will want their players