Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 20-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
I think he was having a little cry at having his bestie called an arsehole, not ‘Slats’.

Go figure
Ah....... apologies. I mis-understood.

Last edited by davech; 20-10-2021 at 01:06 PM.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:34 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Nice to see Bung posting again
I hope one day someone says this about Worksop.
Old 20-10-2021, 12:47 PM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Aguila View Post
I hope one day someone says this about Worksop.
Oh I doubt it. And I very much doubt you hope so either. And I also doubt you or I care.

But I suppose I could post the sort of shit and drivel that Bungarsehole posted a few pages back and give it a whirl. One never knows.
Old 20-10-2021, 02:09 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Doesn't "Bunghole" mean arse already (as in "I need TP for my bunghole")?
Old 20-10-2021, 10:22 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike View Post
Doesn't "Bunghole" mean arse already (as in "I need TP for my bunghole")?
I thought it was the hole on a beer keg, didn’t realise it had other meanings…..anyway let’s digress and stick to cricket
Old 20-10-2021, 11:36 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Old 21-10-2021, 06:39 AM
I am a Bad Man

Never watched southpark, missed a lot there
Old 21-10-2021, 03:16 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Did the ‘Arrested over alleged domestic violence’ headline not give you something of a clue ?

Could be his kids he’s allegedly knocked about I suppose.
Always better to check the facts before sending defamatory posts Workshop.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Do excuse the link.

Seems he was arrested for stalking rather than knocking anybody around.

Either way, not a good look but maybe the bloke needs some help with his mental health… an area in which you regularly attempt to score points on this platform.

Cricket wanker.
Old 21-10-2021, 03:25 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Always better to check the facts before sending defamatory posts Workshop...
Or he could just not bother posting/move to Comrades.
Old 21-10-2021, 05:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Is Danny Morrison the most irritating commentator of all time?

Christ alive he’s a nightmare!

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-10-2021, 02:05 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
The recent postponed 5th Test vs India at Old Trafford will now take place at Edgbaston from 1st to 5th July 2022.

Looks like Edgbaston & Old Trafford are swapping Tests. OT now gets the 2nd Test vs SA in Aug 2022 which was originally slated for Edgbaston.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:24 PM
Got any nuts?

Ireland dumped out of the T20 World Cup by Namibia.

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-10-2021, 03:24 PM

desperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is heredesperado Sam the man is here
Namibia thrash Ireland by 8 wickets to qualify for Super 12s of the T20 World Cup
It is five!
Old 22-10-2021, 03:49 PM

jackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejackamo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Namibia's win is huge for Namibian cricket. Despite not many people participating in the sport, cricket is the only professional team sport in Namibia. Gaining one day status a few years ago has allowed the national team to go from strength to strength.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:35 AM

ANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineANTEAGLE : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Thoughts on the Windies game today? I think we should win but you just never know with them, especially after the final. Feels like we have a really hard group.
Old 23-10-2021, 09:51 AM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTEAGLE View Post
Thoughts on the Windies game today? I think we should win but you just never know with them, especially after the final. Feels like we have a really hard group.
Sorry, this isnít answering your question but I love cricket but canít summon any enthusiasm for this tournament. a) Itís T20 & not a great showcase of true cricketing skill & b) Thereís another T20 World Cup in literally less than a yearís time. Whatís the point?
Old 23-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Lifeís too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Sorry, this isn’t answering your question but I love cricket but can’t summon any enthusiasm for this tournament. a) It’s T20 & not a great showcase of true cricketing skill & b) There’s another T20 World Cup in literally less than a year’s time. What’s the point?
This. Until Weds this week I genuinely had no idea the T20 WC was upon us and until I read these last posts, had no idea England were playing the WI today.

I’m sure I’ll stick it on (assuming it’s on Sky?) and watch some of it and probably get into as the tournament progresses but, a bit like The 100, all a bit meh
Old 23-10-2021, 10:22 AM
Got any nuts?

Quote:
This. Until Weds this week I genuinely had no idea the T20 WC was upon us and until I read these last posts, had no idea England were playing the WI today.

Iím sure Iíll stick it on (assuming itís on Sky?) and watch some of it and probably get into as the tournament progresses but, a bit like The 100, all a bit meh
Ö until we get to the final. Then youíll be all over it and desperate to get a ticket.

Sound familiar?

Cricket wanker.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:26 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANTEAGLE View Post

I do think we are in a much better place than in 2016 final.

On paper we should beat the Windies

Just watching the SA V Aus, and een though it is only 119 to chase, Aus are 32 for 2 in the 7th over and looks like Spinners may have a upper hand.

I for one is excited
Old 23-10-2021, 02:27 PM
I am a Bad Man

Gated personal green space in the park to watch cricket lol, looks good