Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 22-10-2021, 07:30 PM
Probationary User

WarrilowCPFC is playing for a contract
"Forbidden - Design not found for card's population" Error Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Trying to get season ticket in to Apple wallet. Not showing in the Palace app (Only Brentford and Spurs tickets blanked out), but can see it when logging through the website. When I hit add to wallet Im getting a 'Forbidden - Design not found for card's population - please check active designs in Pass Editor or contact support'.

Has anyone been able to find a hack that gets round this?
I am having the same problem on my new I-Phone 12. I dont know what to do to fix the problem. I guess i'll have to go to the box office tomorrow if nobody can help me find a solution
Old 22-10-2021, 08:03 PM

middleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyes
Friend given me their ticket. Can you use a screenshot of the season ticket from within a friends wallet on their phone and get a reprint at one of the ticket booths? As I’m reading that the QR code won’t work?
Old 22-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post
No - android phone
Thanks - interesting.

Very much guesswork now, but I guess that if the details in the wallet haven't updated themselves to show the upcoming match, then the season ticket has not yet become valid in the system for that match, and the season ticket QR code (even though it doesn't change from match to match) is not valid.

So the advice has to be that if the season ticket in Apple Wallet/Google Pay hasn't updated to show the details of the next match, then it probably won't work and you need to get an individual ticket issued, either by email or a printout on the day.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:00 PM
Administrator

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by middleeagle View Post
Friend given me their ticket. Can you use a screenshot of the season ticket from within a friends wallet on their phone and get a reprint at one of the ticket booths? As Iím reading that the QR code wonít work?
I don't know what they would do if you asked for a printed ticket at one of the booths when you only have a screenshot of someone else's season ticket. I don't think they would give you it but you never know your luck.

But if you have a screen shot of your friend's season ticket QR code, then it should work at the turnstiles. Several people on here have reported that they have got in using a screen shot of somebody else's QR code. The reader just recognises the pattern and doesn't care whether it's an "original" or a screen shot. My suggestion would be to try using the screen shot at the turnstile, and if it doesn't work then try your luck at one of the booths, but be prepared that they might not help you and you might not get in.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:13 PM

middleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyesmiddleeagle dances before me like a million eyes
Great thanks
Old 22-10-2021, 09:29 PM

sparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is fine
I'm using my mates season ticket card that he got through this week, he let's me use it on the games he can't get to. Does the new card just scan on the machine at turnstiles?
I have only used the qr code on printed tickets
Old 22-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Collecting Palace tat

Dorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is hereDorking .Eagle Sam the man is here
Just tap the plastic card against the red light and the light turns green. Then you can go through.
"Crystal Palace is cult viewing, like a late night TV show that only a few people know about, like a precious record that was never number one but makes everybody who knows it want to dance and singÖ and sometimes cry." Tony, 3-7-2001

"Well, as I said before, we are only 6 points behind 4th from bottom with the prize of an additional £65 million (minimum) if we stay up. So, we'd be bonkers if that wasn't the top priority. Nobody's giving up on staying in this league." CPFC2010, 5-11-2013
Old 22-10-2021, 09:56 PM

sparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is finesparks31 is happy as a lark and everything is fine
Ok cheers,has the new cards got the nfc sensor like the phones then
Old 22-10-2021, 10:25 PM

Footiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFootiebabe21 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaga Eagle View Post
Mine hadn't updated but luckily enough I live near SP so went to the box office and got a paper ticket. Evidently the new plastic cards will be delayed because the machine is fkd,so the very helpful young lady told me......

A helpful young lady also told me before the Brighton game that one had been sent to me two weeks before but mustíve been lost in the post. Donít believe a word that comes out of our club when relevant to us fans.

It may be true but if this is the case why not release a statement or at least let those waiting for a plastic card know!
Old 22-10-2021, 10:36 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by middleeagle View Post
Great thanks
Itís the screenshot of the QR code of the blue match day ticket they put in your app and then you send it to your wallet that works . Done it 3 times now .
Old 22-10-2021, 10:46 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorking .Eagle View Post
Just tap the plastic card against the red light and the light turns green. Then you can go through.
Or stick the card in the slot and it will be scanned by the machine. The steward on the turnstile will help if there is problem. My card wasn't successful when I tried to tap it at the last game.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:08 AM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for all of your responses. I have emailed the box office and am awaiting a reply. I'll probably have to pay them a visit before the match.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:49 AM
Probationary User

Tktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarrilowCPFC View Post
I am having the same problem on my new I-Phone 12. I dont know what to do to fix the problem. I guess i'll have to go to the box office tomorrow if nobody can help me find a solution
I'm having the same problem. Can anyone help. Box office has me in queue
Old 23-10-2021, 11:13 AM
Greatest Mouse Detective

Location: In a post box in the heart of Mayfair, and at Lloyd's
DANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is hereDANGERMOUSE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Without stating the bleeding obvious (apologies if so), I assume you have refreshed it by pulling down?
I'd say that wasn't 'bleeding obvious', actually.
Old 23-10-2021, 11:28 AM
Probationary User

Tktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTktboy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Okay spoken to the box office after an hour's wait. Apparently, they have turned off the feature that allows for downloading to your phone and are issuing e-tkts to your email address.

Bewarned I waited an hour before a callback.

So far this season, Locked out of Spurs on one season tkt, no tkt sent for the liverpool game and now this shite.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:37 PM

Polak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPolak came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DANGERMOUSE View Post
I'd say that wasn't 'bleeding obvious', actually.
There doesn't seem to be a pull down option on Android. I've tried it on the main Google Pay screen and on the season ticket screen and nothing happens. Doing it on the details screen takes me back to the season ticket screen.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:38 PM

I'll go to the reprint window on Holmesdale Road
Old 23-10-2021, 01:36 PM

Swoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSwoonara came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tktboy View Post
Okay spoken to the box office after an hour's wait. Apparently, they have turned off the feature that allows for downloading to your phone and are issuing e-tkts to your email address.

Bewarned I waited an hour before a callback.

So far this season, Locked out of Spurs on one season tkt, no tkt sent for the liverpool game and now this shite.
Not received my e-ticket despite many emails etc. One of my sons has got a plastic card (old season ticket) It was sent to him without him even asking.
Old 23-10-2021, 03:41 PM

Got the ticket printed at the kiosk on Holmesdale Road. Very straightforward but would rather not have to do it.
Old 23-10-2021, 04:52 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Ticket hasn’t had an update since the Leicester game, however the QR code still worked at the turnstiles.

Breathin deep, breathin easy...

Didnít vote for a Brexit.