Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 22-10-2021, 08:56 PM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
Did you expect anything else?
I think its the sudden realisation that actually , they are nowhere near as good as they first thought and that also we are much better lol. They struggled against us and Norwich, havent scored for a while either, next 2 games will be zero points and then the slide will commence.

Last edited by Leeroy; 22-10-2021 at 09:00 PM.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Why did you let it bounce

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
I took up your kind offer,Pay the money upfront and I’ll match. You did say any takers didn’t you , getting cold feet?
Where did I say "Any takers?" or offer you anything? - More lies!

The bet is to be with me and Spindle after he was running his mouth, not the whole board.
Admin #3 looms - "ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S NEVER THEIR FAULT!"
Old 22-10-2021, 09:17 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleEater View Post

The bet is to be with me and Spindle after he was running his mouth, not the whole board.
I’ll have the bet ! Soppy bollocks.
Old 22-10-2021, 09:21 PM

Leeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLeeroy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

But what if the WHOLE board agree and want some easy money? Brighton could be mid table within a few games!
Old 22-10-2021, 09:56 PM

EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater EagleEater
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leeroy View Post
But what if the WHOLE board agree and want some easy money? Brighton could be mid table within a few games!
Yeah, "What if?"

I'm not waiting half the season for Spindle to pick up the bet and has been a week already. Either pay "blind_eagle" as originally agreed and PM this evening or forget it and forever be known in my head as a pussy!

As for you Reichy, weren't you the Palace fan who had the charity bet on NSC then welched, disappeared or changed usernames? Something about you lot and charities. Seem to remember you always pretending to be a woman as well. Old wrongen.

Last edited by EagleEater; 22-10-2021 at 10:06 PM.
Old 22-10-2021, 10:29 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, "What if?"

I'm not waiting half the season for Spindle to pick up the bet and has been a week already. Either pay "blind_eagle" as originally agreed and PM this evening or forget it and forever be known in my head as a pussy!

As for you Reichy, weren't you the Palace fan who had the charity bet on NSC then welched, disappeared or changed usernames? Something about you lot and charities. Seem to remember you always pretending to be a woman as well. Old wrongen.
Calm down old chap , you’re losing it
I’m mat remember
Old 22-10-2021, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Calm down old chap , you’re losing it
I’m mat remember
Yup, thought it was you on NSC. Also you are Mat. He can't place commas or full stops in their correct place either.

All calm here fella
Old 22-10-2021, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Yup, thought it was you on NSC. Also you are Mat. He can't use commas in the correct place either.

All calm here fella
Yeah, it looks like it
Old 22-10-2021, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Yeah, it looks like it
Keep swerving the NSC shit you have done
Old 22-10-2021, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Keep swerving the NSC shit you have done
Been on the sauce early today.
Old 22-10-2021, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Been on the sauce early today.
That's nice for you. No change there then. White Lightning?
Old 23-10-2021, 12:00 AM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:

Why do you want to give money away?
Old 23-10-2021, 08:00 AM
Bring him back!

Latvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is hereLatvian Sam the man is here
He will clearly start Bisouma, things are getting desperate.

Then they can compare it to when our fans chipped in to cover what the club owed to St. John's Ambulance or something equally as illogical.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yeah, "What if?"

Unlike you I don't live on here. And unlike you I know how long a season is so wasn't in a particular hurry anyway, but I'll PM BE now you gutless snipe.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:30 AM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-10-2021, 10:43 AM
Wrong, no I'm not angry

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pidster View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login
I thought the weeds had an amazing following. Sellouts were sold
Old 23-10-2021, 11:50 AM

mpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmpfn came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I thought the weeds had an amazing following. Sellouts were sold
What happened to the 5000 waiting list for ST’s ?
Home gates are about 4000 down on average, so 9000 customers have lost interest.

Not a footballing town.
Old 23-10-2021, 02:26 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Yup, thought it was you on NSC. Also you are Mat. He can't place commas or full stops in their correct place either.

All calm here fella
He really isn't and my grammar is shit ,oh well bothered not really
Old 23-10-2021, 02:29 PM

matbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatbha came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mpfn View Post
What happened to the 5000 waiting list for ST’s ?
Home gates are about 4000 down on average, so 9000 customers have lost interest.

Not a footballing town.
Mostly because we can no longer change tickets,looks like the club would rather have empty seats instead
Old 23-10-2021, 07:35 PM
CANDUB

Pidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is herePidster Sam the man is here
It looks like G-Pott could be in for a good hair ruffling from Pep.