Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 30-07-2020, 08:25 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
What's the betting that the players' bank accounts and sort codes haven't been "lost"?

Shithouse club. How dare they lie to us.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:27 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
My money is on incompetence rather than delaying tactics. I wonder how many people are affected in the grand scheme of things. The fact several people on here are affected, I find it hard to believe they will be the only ones.
It's not incompetence JC. They've clearly lied. How can so many people's account details be wrong?

I'm not annoyed about the money. It's principle and that is far, far more important
Old 30-07-2020, 08:32 PM
per aspera ad astra!

RAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is hereRAB Sam the man is here
It may have something to do with early communication stating that refund would be made to the account which was used when the season ticket was purchased.

This was flawed as account details from earlier in the year when purchasing the season ticket may not still be valid. An account could for example now be closed.

This might explain why those whose bank details provided for the refund are still the same which was used for the season ticket purchase, have received a refund.

I submitted bank details for the refund as requested. This is not the same as the account details I used when purchasing the ticket.

Then again this being Palace where everything is drawn out. Who knows?

I only live a couple of miles from Selhurst Park so will call in at the Box Office. I don't want this to still be outstanding in September and the new season underway.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:35 PM

RAB. Carry on making all the excuses you like. My details haven't changed. They've been taking a DDM until May ffs.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:36 PM
Grrrrrrr.......

Ev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEv came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Re-reading the 'error' email, it's very vaguely worded.

They don't actually say that we personally gave the wrong account info. Leaves it open to interpretation, if they're the ones who f*cked up.
Personally think it's pure incompetence, no way they could be clever enough to deliberately devise a system where only some people got refunds and some didn't.
Let's hope it's nothing more worrying/malicious and that our bank account details are swirling around in cyberspace somewhere....

Last edited by Ev; 30-07-2020 at 08:41 PM.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:37 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
After 28 days does the refund amount attract interest?
Old 30-07-2020, 08:38 PM

"I love this club so much that I will continue to bend over and be shafted...."
Old 30-07-2020, 08:48 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Shall we set up a go fund me page for those desperate for 100 quid that if the games would have gone ahead they wouldn't have had anyway?
Old 30-07-2020, 08:55 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by palacemetros View Post
It's not incompetence JC. They've clearly lied. How can so many people's account details be wrong?

I'm not annoyed about the money. It's principle and that is far, far more important
maybe. Or lying to cover up their incompetence, but I take your point

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeeooooh2 View Post
Shall we set up a go fund me page for those desperate for 100 quid that if the games would have gone ahead they wouldn't have had anyway?
I'd burn your cash mate. This is about principle.

But you carry on being a better fan eh?
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
You realise our economy is ruined and many normal people now have a much lower income?
Old 30-07-2020, 08:57 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Eh? If you fancy sending me 100 feel free. Right now, it's a handy amount of money for some people, and getting a refund on goods/services not recieved is sort of how business works.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:58 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm not "a better fan" at all. I just don't know why people are so desperate for money they didn't expect to see again when they spent it.
Old 30-07-2020, 08:59 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Because lots of people aren't currently working, and didn't go to games that they paid for a long time in advance. It's fairly simple.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:00 PM

Last edited by palacemetros; 30-07-2020 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Can't be arsed

Could a kind soul please copy the email and post it here? I haven't received one, nor my refund.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
You realise our economy is ruined and many normal people now have a much lower income?
I expect those people won't be getting a season ticket next year then which will be a shame (genuinely)
Old 30-07-2020, 09:01 PM

Quote:
I expect those people won't be getting a season ticket next year then which will be a shame (genuinely)
That sounds really genuine.
Old 30-07-2020, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Could a kind soul please copy the email and post it here? I haven't received one, nor my refund.
See post 1413
Old 30-07-2020, 09:05 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm not "a better fan" at all. I just don't know why people are so desperate for money they didn't expect to see again when they spent it.
Have you never received a refund for anything then?