Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 14-06-2010, 12:01 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
depends what is wrong
Old 14-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Cracked back casing running up from the connector. The phone works and I can recharge it but it wont sync with my powerbook. I tunes doesn't see it.
Old 14-06-2010, 01:20 PM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Free iphone community owned turn by turn GPS skobbler

Very interesting and promising, if you find a problem with a map you can fix it!

Upgrade for cameras etc. (1.19)
Old 14-06-2010, 05:02 PM
What?

sheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlssheriff was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Cheerleader Observer
Its been removed from the Contextual options when holding down the control key, but its still there under the 'Advanced' pull down menu
Thank you very much! x
Old 17-06-2010, 08:56 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Can anyone tell me how I can get GAO as my ringtone on my iPhone?

I used to just bluetooth it across to every new phone I had, but it doesn't appear I can do that with the iPhone
Old 17-06-2010, 10:10 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
Can anyone tell me how I can get GAO as my ringtone on my iPhone?

I used to just bluetooth it across to every new phone I had, but it doesn't appear I can do that with the iPhone
Does the link in this post help?

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-06-2010, 10:25 AM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki
Does the link in this post help?

It did sort of.

I converted the tune to AAC and managed to move it into my ringtone folder, but when I sync the phone, it doesn't appear in my list of ringtones on the iPhone.

I'm probably doing something wrong
Old 17-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Get a Blackberry.
Old 17-06-2010, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant.Palace
Get a Blackberry.
I've already got one. There are some areas the BlackBerry is far better than the iPhone, but there are areas where the iPhone is far better than the BlackBerry.

If I could get the ringtone I want, then I'd be more than happy sticking with the iPhone.

You'd have thought there'd be an App for that, wouldn't you?
Old 17-06-2010, 10:47 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
It did sort of.

I converted the tune to AAC and managed to move it into my ringtone folder, but when I sync the phone, it doesn't appear in my list of ringtones on the iPhone.

I'm probably doing something wrong
Would the free version of this allow you to do one ringtone?

Old 17-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Brahms and List

Ant.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is hereAnt.Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've already got one. There are some areas the BlackBerry is far better than the iPhone, but there are areas where the iPhone is far better than the BlackBerry.

If I could get the ringtone I want, then I'd be more than happy sticking with the iPhone.

You'd have thought there'd be an App for that, wouldn't you?

'Self praise is no recommendation'

That saying applies to iphone adverts too.
Old 17-06-2010, 10:49 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Iphone is the Nokia of 2010

Is there anyone who doesn't have one?
Old 17-06-2010, 10:57 AM
Brahms and List

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Iphone is the Nokia of 2010

Is there anyone who doesn't have one?

It's just too big Dave.
Old 17-06-2010, 11:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki
Would the free version of this allow you to do one ringtone?

Thanks

I'll have a read up later and see if that will work.
Old 17-06-2010, 11:20 AM
Cashback!

SEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSEEPEEEFFSEE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
32gb price for iPhone 4 is 599!!! That is staggering!
2012 - CPFC 3-0 BHAFC
2013 - BHAFC 0-2 CPFC (Play off Semi Final 2nd leg)
Old 17-06-2010, 06:01 PM

Right. I've managed to convert my GAO into a ringtone and it's all working just fine
Old 17-06-2010, 07:36 PM

Ok - next problem.

I'm receiving my emails - from Hotmail and from o2 - on my iPhone. The Hotmail ones are staying on the server. The o2 ones are not.

I have checked the settings on the phone and they are both exactly the same.

This didn't happen with my BlackBerry, so it's not an o2 problem I don't think.

I want them to stay on my o2 server
Old 17-06-2010, 08:46 PM

Flinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Have you checked the advanced settings under the o2 email account?
There should be a delete from server option with various settings you can choose
Old 17-06-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flinty
Have you checked the advanced settings under the o2 email account?
There should be a delete from server option with various settings you can choose
The delete from server one says 'Never'
Old 17-06-2010, 08:53 PM

Flinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineFlinty : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Oh, I'm stuck then. i guess never is the new always!