Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 01-06-2021, 03:26 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
June 1 - 10

10 days of international friendlies leading up to the tournament.

Croatia v Armenia
International Friendly
17:00
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football

Kosovo v San Marino
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

Lithuania v Estonia
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

North Macedonia v Slovenia
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

Slovakia v Bulgaria
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

Poland v Russia
International Friendly
19:45
Sky Sports Main Event / Sky Sports Football

Supporting Katerina https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-..._co_campmgmt_m
Old 02-06-2021, 11:08 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Belarus v Azerbaijan
International Friendly
Sky Sports Football

Bosnia-Herzegovina v Montenegro
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

Norway v Luxembourg
International Friendly
18:00
Sky Sports Red Button

Netherlands v Scotland
International Friendly
Sky Sports Main Event

Romania v Georgia
International Friendly
Sky Sports Red Button

England v Austria
International Friendly
20:00
ITV / ITV Hub

Germany v Denmark
International Friendly
Sky Sports Premier League

Girona v Almeria
La Liga 2 Play-Off Semi-Final 1st Leg
LaLigaTV

France v Wales
International Friendly
20:05
S4C / Sky Sports Football

Old 02-06-2021, 06:10 PM

England XI: Pickford, Alexander-Arnold, Trippier, Rice, Mings, Coady, Saka, Bellingham, Kane, Grealish, Lingard.

Subs: Calvert-Lewin, Johnstone, Godfrey, Phillips, White, Watkins, Ward-Prowse, Henderson, Sancho, Ramsdale.

Old 02-06-2021, 06:16 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Alexander Sorloth is linked with Trabzonspor, so Turkish fans have commented 2.2 million times on his IG post.

It’s the most comments on a footballers post in the history of the app
Old 02-06-2021, 06:22 PM
Freakish nipples akimbo

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Alexander Sorloth is linked with Trabzonspor, so Turkish fans have commented 2.2 million times on his IG post.

It’s the most comments on a footballers post in the history of the app
I always said he would make it to the top. Why couldn't Hodgson see it?
Old 02-06-2021, 06:25 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
Not that I give a **** about friendlies, but what is the point of leaving Lingard out of the squad and then picking him for tonight. Gareth has lost his marbles again.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:44 PM
Old School BBS

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
Not that I give a **** about friendlies, but what is the point of leaving Lingard out of the squad and then picking him for tonight. Gareth has lost his marbles again.
Weaselboy Prowse in the side too.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:47 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why is Lingard playing? he’s not even in the squad, pointless, I think I’ll watch Repair Shop instead

Last edited by bradpitt; 02-06-2021 at 06:53 PM.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:54 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Was coming on to post the same, I assumed I missed something? Seems completely pointless to either arrange the friendly in the first lace, or to pick players you won’t be taking to the tournament. Very odd.
Old 02-06-2021, 06:59 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
England are playing today?? That seems to have passed me by
Old 02-06-2021, 07:01 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Booing. F**k me.
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt View Post
Why is Lingard playing? he’s not even in the squad, pointless, I think I’ll watch Repair Shop instead
Lingard will be on a shortlist of players that can ve called up as a covid replacement. A number of Europa and champions league final players aren't playing. Keeping the powder dry

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Sensational start for Scotland!

The Dutch are caught out as they try to play out from the back, with Stuart Armstrong winning possession back near the opposition penalty box.

Sounds familiar!

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Many scummy supporters at Wembley.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:02 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Blimey massive booing of taking the knee

This could get nasty when full crowds are back
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
Riverside Mboro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Booing. F**k me.
I've been told Middlesbrough is an awful place. I hope the people don't play a part in that at all.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:05 PM

Sodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is hereSodermalm Sam the man is here
Should use CCTV to fine the booing supporters and ban them from England matches
Old 02-06-2021, 07:06 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodermalm View Post
I thought the commentator said England were playing in the north east? Not sure of the ground but it is not Wembley.
Old 02-06-2021, 07:09 PM

The problem with playing players at this stage that aren’t in the squad is if they have a blinder it makes you look a bit stupid.